Page 153 of 167 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 600k np? omgwtfbbq...
Page: 153

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

600k np? omgwtfbbq
    Ching and Numan like this.

fun fact

no one has mentioned project LUL
    until you brought it up
    i used to think that Zone was the best PS.

but everything falls from it's own weight..

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    i see that projectko is sending his scrums to diss our server for some free advertisement, funny fact is that we have the best soacs security & patches there is, anyway i will not get dragged into this useless conversation, if you are looking for someone that will give you time arguing there are pleinty out there but you will get none from me.

Anyway following today's restart, here are the main updates:

1. Chitin shield quest is now available at moira npc (moradon: 350, 390), to get the shield +0 (reduce) you will need the following items:
    - chitin shield voucher (drops from lesath & isiloon only!).
    - 600k national points.
    - 1x platinum bar.
    2. Preparation for an upcoming big security patch.
    3. Overall server maintenance.

Play fair & have fun.
    ruuuuun foreeeestt ruuuuuuuuun.
    MINOOOOOOOR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Axstone View Post
    fun fact

no one has mentioned project LUL
    until you brought it up
    i used to think that Zone was the best PS.

but everything falls from it's own weight..

fun fact is that you still care about zone dont u guys quit server already? ya get into other clan to get the caslte as 2 pt but heyy you could not and u crying after .

saw ur ss but guess what my clan also got stuck in that river and let me tell you cant do anything from there but town and run again to the casle

what ur talking about that they can nova from the river or a mage can tp someone inside that room its just a LIE . what happens is that you assume that they

can do everything you r saying . ( why dont you have an ss when mages tping each other into the room? u just show in that SS mages stuck in the river )

anyways wish u guys the best in that server for 1-2 months (before it close ofc ) hope u can do something in there

YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    I see that projectKO is sending his scrums to diss our server for some free advertisement, funny fact is that we have the best SOACS security & patches there is, anyway I will not get dragged into this useless conversation, if you are looking for someone that will give you time arguing there are pleinty out there but you will get none from me.

anyway Following today's restart, here are the main updates:

1. Chitin Shield Quest is now available at Moira NPC (Moradon: 350, 390), to get the shield +0 (reduce) you will need the following items:
    - Chitin Shield Voucher (Drops from Lesath & Isiloon Only!).
    - 600K National Points.
    - 1x Platinum Bar.
    2. Preparation for an upcoming big security patch.
    3. Overall Server maintenance.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    U lost Ghost.U banned us for vip users for gm01. he played with ganador.We did tp bug and took csw from fcking noob ganadors.But u listened only vip users and gm01.He was playing with ganador when we took csw.He was not offline as a gm when we took csw.U just cared old users u didnt warn and directly banned all my clan for 7 days.We all know bug is wrong but u r 1218392x wrong. Yes i wrote on forum cause u and ur stupid gm were wrong.U banned us permanantly u lost ur all users cause of that.We were the most active mages on the server and the most strong mages.And i see who banned us as a wip users they leave zone.Dont forget me selfish Ghost.Ur server is dying and u care only now.U have to change ur mind!Best Regards,commander of Turk mages
    Numan and Axstone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    600k np? omgwtfbbq
    i guess it's how much his ganador gm/player friend has

lol at the commander of the turkish mages hahaha

haha funny that guy , he comes to aid ghost
    and lick his wounds , that i still care about zone
    my only loyalty is to a server full of players
    everybody knew gms were not neutral and putted their
    interest at first.

I got banned on this server back then becoz of killing Ghost friend character on farm spot. Zonemyko has fallen...soon....

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    U lost Ghost.U banned us for vip users for gm01. he played with ganador.We did tp bug and took csw from fcking noob ganadors.But u listened only vip users and gm01.He was playing with ganador when we took csw.He was not offline as a gm when we took csw.U just cared old users u didnt warn and directly banned all my clan for 7 days.We all know bug is wrong but u r 1218392x wrong. Yes i wrote on forum cause u and ur stupid gm were wrong.U banned us permanantly u lost ur all users cause of that.We were the most active mages on the server and the most strong mages.And i see who banned us as a wip users they leave zone.Dont forget me selfish Ghost.Ur server is dying and u care only now.U have to change ur mind!Best Regards,commander of Turk mages
    Sorry, but you didnt get banned. Some of your clanny's got banned for bug abuse.
    That you get angry over something like that is beyond me. I know you guy got banned on allot of server, be it for K0xp or just straith up bug abuse.
    Now you the people that are still not on the ban list, keep promoting Project to get people there. If you really want to go there fine by me.
    But its gonna be full of people that bug abuse and use k0xp and unlike zone, these people are allowd to play.
    You can scam cheat, bug abuse and you are still free to play.

I rather stay with zone than waste my time on a server where the GM's cant fix anything.
    Deny to ban cheaters, and worst of all compleetly ignore its players. I look forward seeing the streams again of
    a gm standing in bowl, not doing anything. Just evry now and then flex when he gets to the pc :P

Devo we banned first here.We didnt use any koxp or tbl.I tell again my clan has the best skilled as a mage.I saw that here no mage clan killed us xd so they hate us and we first time played zone we dont know rules bug abuse all the things but i know that ghost dont do ban by himself.He trusts his gms,mods and vip users.If he changes his mind,his gms and vip users, next relauch all the ppl play freshly.Anyway i liked zone thats my all ideas.Sorry for my bad eng.Best regards

And i wrote many suggestions bugs,etc on forum.Ghost never cared me thats why im angry for him

Saying: "we dont know rules bug abuse all the things" Its a lie man u play this game over 15 years and doing tp bug its not allowed any server... You old enough to understand it, and u cant call it "banned coz GM hate you"

Edit: You and your clan even had chance to "fix" it without get banned, but u did it "hard way" for yourself & clan.
    Deadhealer likes this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    Saying: "we dont know rules bug abuse all the things" Its a lie man u play this game over 15 years and doing tp bug its not allowed any server... You old enough to understand it, and u cant call it "banned coz GM hate you"

Edit: You and your clan even had chance to "fix" it without get banned, but u did it "hard way" for yourself & clan.
    You mad bro!

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    You mad bro!
    nobody can make me mad...

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1