Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since it’s gonna run on 19xx engine, how’s the minor gonna be? Let’s hope without cooldown still....
Page: 137

Since it’s gonna run on 19xx engine, how’s the minor gonna be? Let’s hope without cooldown still.

Cant seem to register with gmail on the forum, not sure if u know this already or not.

Getting the Error: The email adress you entered is not allowed to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    uch iki birrrrrrrrrrrr!
    hahah lol

spank my friend you still smoking like dragon?
    SPANKME likes this.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Thank you guys for the kind comments and again we welcome everyone to join us in this new adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nope View Post
    Cant seem to register with gmail on the forum, not sure if u know this already or not.

Getting the Error: The email adress you entered is not allowed to be used.
    Registration is disabled for now, we are getting ready to open it along with the gaming server before the launch date in order for players to download the new client & solve any issues they might have next Friday (official launch day).
    4Nope likes this.

Dear Knights,

Our server will be opened for 48 hours (for a small beta) starting from 08/01/2019 06:00PM GMT+1 until 10/01/2019 06:00PM GMT+1, during this window players can download the client and access the server meanwhile we will be assissting anyone with any issues.

for more details check out the full announcement here: https://forum.zone-myko.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8733

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    NaRcoTiZeD, iPlayMakeR and 4Nope like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    uch iki birrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Spank the famous, oi boi

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Dear Knights,

Our server will be opened for 48 hours (for a small beta) starting from 08/01/2019 06:00PM GMT+1 until 10/01/2019 06:00PM GMT+1, during this window players can download the client and access the server meanwhile we will be assissting anyone with any issues.

for more details check out the full announcement here: https://forum.zone-myko.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8733

Play Fair & Have Fun.

will there be any kc reward for top np players or something like that ?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Dear Knights,

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    Still can't access forums for some reason.

Category: Malicious Websites

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Still can't access forums for some reason.

Category: Malicious Websites

It's your security system.
    I can get thru to forums at work but not panel, at home it works well. Going with this link to forum myself https://forum.zone-myko.com/index.php
    If i remember right, i cannot also run launcher with work wifi on my laptop and had that error on website. Today after they release beta you will see it then, does launcher work.
    Last edited by MrHankey; 01-08-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Yeap, its my work PC. I cant access forum, panel anything.
    But I browse forums and panel during work hours

But still, maybe they can look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Yeap, its my work PC. I cant access forum, panel anything.
    But I browse forums and panel during work hours

But still, maybe they can look into it.
    Yeah, so same as mine I hope too, but think there is bigger things to handle. There wasn't this issue before, this came after they made new website few month ago.

"Something went wrong" when I try to recover forgotten password?

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    "Something went wrong" when I try to recover forgotten password?
    Beta was up for 2hours now, did you register your account during this time or before ?

Right, so I decided to try out the beta and I gotta say I'm pretty worried about the XP rates. It's a real mess. The quests give way too little XP for the time it takes to complete them, not to mention that they're misleading, because they aren't the smartest or the easiest way to level. Sadly, solo players are sort of fucked, because you get absolutely no weapons or armor from ANYWHERE, when you should already be at the point of killing Ash Knights, which is immediately after doing a couple quests in moradon, around level 20-25. If you're a rogue, warrior or a mage, you're fine. If you're a solo priest? Tough luck, you hit 100 max and it takes forever to kill anything.

Oh, but the goblin armor quest helps right? Nope. It doesn't work. It's bugged or something. So, without armor, without weapon, you're supposed to grind Ash Knights from lvl 20 until lvl 60. Dealing around 100-150 damage per hit (as a priest), or you could just make a mage or an archer and xp 5 times faster. Seriously, the xp isn't even hard, it's just boring and annoying. It's misleading as fuck as well. I could somewhat understand soloing ash knights as a solo player, if I had beginner gear and free scrolls to boot, I could probably stomach 1-2 hours of ash knights. Probably. But what comes after 60? I would guess Eslant gives more xp than CZ, because CZ is dogshit. 60+ 8-man party should do trolls or harpies in CZ, but it's mostly because of drops, although I admit I didn't have the chance to test if XP rates from Ash Knights drop after 60. But for now, here's a guide for leveling, because you will find no information about anything ingame.

Level 1-20 - Moradon, Get 50% xp boost emblem and free scrolls quest
    Level 20-60 - Doda/Raon, Kill Ash Knights, because 2-3 Ash Knights gives more xp than most quests, which require you to kill anywhere between 35-200 monsters for 1-10m xp. (Also the monsters give really bad xp)
    Level 60-72 - Based on the previous launch, probably Eslant Gargoyles. Which aren't soloable without gear by the way, so if you actually grinded to lvl 60 as a BP, then you're pretty much fucked, because nothing drops totamic clubs as far as I'm aware.

Mages can probably do harpies 60+ and get tons of free loot and xp, but I think going to eslant is still faster. Now, after writing this, I'm gonna check how long it takes a solo warrior to reach level 45+. I know archers can do it pretty easily within an hour.

The whole point of this is to point out how stupidly hard XP is unless you play with a clan. With an organized clan it will probably take you max a day or 2 to reach level 72, but it's kind of silly because nobody plays this server for hard XP. After a couple clans hit max level, xping becomes a chore and serves absolutely no purpose (especially since you don't XP in CZ, so raiding/PK won't be active either). Honestly, increasing XP drops by 5x wouldn't even make much of a difference. But unless there's an alternative way of leveling solo, then I don't see anybody starting in this server without a clan after the first 2-3 days.
    HookEm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Right, so I decided to try out the beta and I gotta say I'm pretty worried about the XP rates. It's a real mess. The quests give way too little XP for the time it takes to complete them, not to mention that they're misleading, because they aren't the smartest or the easiest way to level. Sadly, solo players are sort of fucked, because you get absolutely no weapons or armor from ANYWHERE, when you should already be at the point of killing Ash Knights, which is immediately after doing a couple quests in moradon, around level 20-25. If you're a rogue, warrior or a mage, you're fine. If you're a solo priest? Tough luck, you hit 100 max and it takes forever to kill anything.

Oh, but the goblin armor quest helps right? Nope. It doesn't work. It's bugged or something. So, without armor, without weapon, you're supposed to grind Ash Knights from lvl 20 until lvl 60. Dealing around 100-150 damage per hit (as a priest), or you could just make a mage or an archer and xp 5 times faster. Seriously, the xp isn't even hard, it's just boring and annoying. It's misleading as fuck as well. I could somewhat understand soloing ash knights as a solo player, if I had beginner gear and free scrolls to boot, I could probably stomach 1-2 hours of ash knights. Probably. But what comes after 60? I would guess Eslant gives more xp than CZ, because CZ is dogshit. 60+ 8-man party should do trolls or harpies in CZ, but it's mostly because of drops, although I admit I didn't have the chance to test if XP rates from Ash Knights drop after 60. But for now, here's a guide for leveling, because you will find no information about anything ingame.

Level 1-20 - Moradon, Get 50% xp boost emblem and free scrolls quest
    Level 20-60 - Doda/Raon, Kill Ash Knights, because 2-3 Ash Knights gives more xp than most quests, which require you to kill anywhere between 35-200 monsters for 1-10m xp. (Also the monsters give really bad xp)
    Level 60-72 - Based on the previous launch, probably Eslant Gargoyles. Which aren't soloable without gear by the way, so if you actually grinded to lvl 60 as a BP, then you're pretty much fucked, because nothing drops totamic clubs as far as I'm aware.

Mages can probably do harpies 60+ and get tons of free loot and xp, but I think going to eslant is still faster. Now, after writing this, I'm gonna check how long it takes a solo warrior to reach level 45+. I know archers can do it pretty easily within an hour.

The whole point of this is to point out how stupidly hard XP is unless you play with a clan. With an organized clan it will probably take you max a day or 2 to reach level 72, but it's kind of silly because nobody plays this server for hard XP. After a couple clans hit max level, xping becomes a chore and serves absolutely no purpose (especially since you don't XP in CZ, so raiding/PK won't be active either). Honestly, increasing XP drops by 5x wouldn't even make much of a difference. But unless there's an alternative way of leveling solo, then I don't see anybody starting in this server without a clan after the first 2-3 days.
    For clarity's sake, I feel like the band-aid fix for most of the leveling issues is pretty simple:
    - Tell new players to go kill Ash Knights after level 20-21.
    - Give players beginner items, like paper goblin armors, mauls+8, two handed sword +8, wood staff +8, +6 stat accessories (maybe not if you want +9 accessories to have value)

Took me 1 hour of very efficient, concentrated play with no time wasted to reach lvl 46 as a warrior. My best weapon being a flamberger +1. Why don't Ash Knights drop Totamic clubs+3 and cleavers +3 or something?
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM