Page 139 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rather than some bugged mobs such as AK exp is good as it is, yes in the previous version exp ...
Page: 139

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Rather than some bugged mobs such as AK exp is good as it is, yes in the previous version exp was way too easier than now and from players feedback we decided to make it a little bit harder, you can still easily get to lvl60 within a couple of hours in addition the new exp setup is intended to give the freedom for players to either use quests to exp or just the classical way (killing mobs over & over..), we did compare both ways and they should almost give the same result (if a party exp mobs would be faster ofc).

We are looking right now on the missing mid class weapons, and we will be adding more to moradon & EMC/Luferson drops to help beginners out, otherwise we were successful fixing all the reported bugs and we adjusted the faulty files, so everything is back to a stable stage (1more restart is expected tonight to push the last fix patch), up till now we maintain the announced launch date of the official (11/01/2018 06:00PM GMT+1) and we will keep you all informed if we have any news.

Thank you all again for the constructive & fast feedback we highly appreciate it.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Yeah. I would have no issue if I could get a Large Hacker or something. Or even a Weight Hammer or Large Breaker, but nope.

Edit: not saying it's impossible to solo level as a BP. It's just kind of a waste of time when you could just make an Archer and farm and make a priest later.
    I don't know why you guys don't ever use the drop search page, TC is droping from lamia already, not to invalidate your argument which is right and we are working on the optimization. The drops are off because we reworked them from scratch so it's highly expected that we miss some drops.
    Kallop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    I don't know why you guys don't ever use the drop search page, TC is droping from lamia already, not to invalidate your argument which is right and we are working on the optimization. The drops are off because we reworked them from scratch so it's highly expected that we miss some drops.
    I was thinking of trying out Lamias, but they're actually pretty hard to solo without a weapon lol. But cool, that does help a ton actually.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    I bet someone is paying to Kallop to bash all the private servers

Quote Originally Posted by Leipis View Post
    I bet someone is paying to Kallop to bash all the private servers
    Constructive criticism ≠ Bashing
    DoomBringer and Ching like this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Constructive criticism ≠ Bashing
    Constructive criticism would be if you first explored the server and website and get info at your disposal and then critisise, not posting on ko4life instantly when you can check drop list from website xD

#zaaasickburnsloveniavsfinland xD

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Constructive criticism would be if you first explored the server and website and get info at your disposal and then critisise, not posting on ko4life instantly when you can check drop list from website xD

#zaaasickburnsloveniavsfinland xD
    I mean, I'm literally doing just that. I'm actually making a 2nd account to do another test run right now. More specifically, I believe the server is perfectly fine for clans and teams. If you have a 5+ member team, you'll be PERFECTLY FINE. It's not a hard server by any means. I'm just testing what it takes specifically for a SOLO player to level up. I think mages especially are extremely fast at leveling, since 33 ice burst has 100% slow rate, so they can just go do harpies in CZ after lvl 35 and probably hit 60 in 1-2 hours.

On that note: Extremely difficult to test xp rates in CZ since you get raided by sins constantly. But it is what it is. Why do people bother raiding in beta?

I mean, I'm literally doing just that. I'm actually making a 2nd account to do another test run right now. More specifically, I believe the server is perfectly fine for clans and teams. If you have a 5+ member team, you'll be PERFECTLY FINE. It's not a hard server by any means. I'm just testing what it takes specifically for a SOLO player to level up. I think mages especially are extremely fast at leveling, since 33 ice burst has 100% slow rate, so they can just go do harpies in CZ after lvl 35 and probably hit 60 in 1-2 hours.

On that note: Extremely difficult to test xp rates in CZ since you get raided by sins constantly. But it is what it is. Why do people bother raiding in beta?
    Have you actually checked the mage ? Slow doesn't work by any form on mobs ( Leg cuts - Scream - All ice skills ) , Basically you can't slow any mob , Beside that when you lure one they run to you extremely fast not like any other thing i've ever seen and this bug was already exist since previous version .
    Hopefully there will actually FIX it this time .

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    Have you actually checked the mage ? Slow doesn't work by any form on mobs ( Leg cuts - Scream - All ice skills ) , Basically you can't slow any mob , Beside that when you lure one they run to you extremely fast not like any other thing i've ever seen and this bug was already exist since previous version .
    The majority of mobs we tested are normal (we found few that we fixed before last restart), can you give us the list of mobs you found abnormal ?

Tested it earlier today, 33 burst has 100% slow in Luferson. Don't know about CZ because I keep getting ganked lol.

Edit: Update on testing Lamias, it's actually possible to solo them on a lvl 37 priest with a plate shield +1 and a breaker +1.

@Kallop it's always hard anyway as a solo player to achieve anything by his own specially INT priests which no one even plan to play em solo .

sooo whats new? i just logged in and it pretty much looks the same as old version, or am i missing something

@Kallop it's always hard anyway as a solo player to achieve anything by his own specially INT priests which no one even plan to play em solo .
    Testing Battle Priest though. I know it's not generally easy, but there's no reason not to make it possible. It just makes it possible for new players to join the server later. Like let's say I want to play this server a month later, but I don't know anybody that plays. I'm supposed to level up on my own, or beg people to help me? I'm simply testing whether it's in any way possible to level up on your own and not feel like it's a complete waste of time.
    HookEm likes this.

Testing Battle Priest though. I know it's not generally easy, but there's no reason not to make it possible. It just makes it possible for new players to join the server later. Like let's say I want to play this server a month later, but I don't know anybody that plays. I'm supposed to level up on my own, or beg people to help me? I'm simply testing whether it's in any way possible to level up on your own and not feel like it's a complete waste of time.
    totally agree with that as someone who always starts late on a server, can be a pain, also is drop list broken? i tried to search large breaker and it says scouting soldiers drop with 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    totally agree with that as someone who always starts late on a server, can be a pain, also is drop list broken? i tried to search large breaker and it says scouting soldiers drop with 0%
    Drop rates mean nothing. Lamias should have a 20% chance to drop Totamic Clubs, but in 1 hour I didn't drop a single one. It's easy to fix by simply making the drop rate higher, so I'm not too worried about that.

The problem I have with harder XP rates is that it makes it very difficult for new players to join later. Anybody can farm something, as long as they have the levels/basic gear to do so. Farming is never an issue for newer players. XP on the other hand can cause massive issues. I can probably get anywhere between 5-10m coins per hour just by killing worms, so if I REALLY wanted money, then I could just do that. But it doesn't solve my issue of leveling up. But there was already a response about some changes being made to starter/leveling gear, so we'll see how things change after that. Gonna test mages in CZ real quick and that's going to be it for today.

Edit: 33 Ice / Ice burst has a 100% slow on monsters in CZ as well. Meaning that after lvl 35 mages can solo 10-15 harpies and level up pretty quickly, even solo. Which means that a mage team will probably be 3-5 levels ahead of other classes in the beginning. At least they should be. Also found out that some of the quests (the ones that require you to collect items) are bugged, so there's even less reason to be questing.
    Edit 2: Slow doesn't work on Blood Seekers or Beasts. Or at least they move incredibly fast even when slowed.
    Edit 3: Since the server is 60 capped, there's no telling how hard it will be to level up beyond that. So I guess EXP is pretty fine for now. BP is still pretty impossible though. Although, there's not really any reason to play BP without judgement anyway lol. So I guess that solves my biggest problem. If you're a warrior or a rogue, you should be perfectly fine.
    Edit 4: I did all my testing with the assumption that these are the same rates in the future when Lvl 72 cap is unlocked, but since it's going to be capped to 60 in the start, there's a little bit of hope that there will be alternative ways of succesfully soloing. Probably gonna give the server a shot at launch after all.
    Edit 5: Is the server going to be 60 capped or 62 capped? The photo says 60, but on forums it says 62?
    Last edited by Kallop; 01-09-2019 at 07:19 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1