Page 144 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DaSinister Because zonemyko edits skills which is why the server is trash. After i bought some items ...
Page: 144

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Because zonemyko edits skills which is why the server is trash. After i bought some items from you i quit shortly after for this reason. They edit skills and make the game unplayable. They should just make a mage only server where everyone has 1 skill and you go around trying to get lucky.
    Fuck zonemyko...
    #biggestmoronong4life
    DaddyIsHome likes this.

i mean, mage damage is too high, even with red pot and 195 flame resist one nova hits me 1200+ 4 of them and a tank warrior like me dies, makes no sense tbh

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    #biggestmoronong4life
    I destoy you and your trash clan. Biggestscrubong4life.
    black likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    #biggestmoronong4life
    I dont remember you sitting in the Sexyko duel arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back in the day. I've won vs events and i have sat in the first floor of abyss vsing members of great clans for hours after battling for isiloon.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I dont remember you sitting in the Sexyko duel arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back in the day. I've won vs events and i have sat in the first floor of abyss vsing members of great clans for hours after battling for isiloon.
    wow thats cool

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    wow thats cool
    LOL skyhunter quoted me... lmao Chingy you always complainin.. lol Zonemyko is for scrubs with no skill.. why you even playin this trash server?? I dont wanna get the admins on my ass for advertising but soon we will have a quality server to play

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Why are mele dmg so high ? On torment my mages get one shot.
    Your mages don't have gear, no DD helmets and no temple accessory yet there is another mage clan, the one that all have glowy staffs, they are geared ... well they are 2 - 3 hit on torment xD

I was being sarcastic sheldon,the mage dmg is off,idk why they didnt test it. Also after a nova you cant do anything so one torment and you ded. Server needs more events etc.all people can do now is farm shitings and thats it. Other then that peak hours are great.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Your mages don't have gear, no DD helmets and no temple accessory yet there is another mage clan, the one that all have glowy staffs, they are geared ... well they are 2 - 3 hit on torment xD
    I feel like the real problem is that all PK is is one-shots atm. Fights are over in 2-3 seconds and it doesn't really make a difference if you have a priest or not 1 Nova kills melees and warriors 2-hit mages. The amount of times our entire party gets killed by 2 warriors + torment is unreal. Basically a melee party has to just sacrifice 2-3 members and then the rest can clean up lol. Not exactly fun gameplay, but it's pretty much guaranteed "win" against any mage party atm. I wish we didn't have to play around 1 nova, but rather it was more about staffing and coordination, but right now it's more about calculating how to use that 1 nova in a way that saves your ass long enough until the cooldown is finished XD

they need to add something more to farm, atleast silver bars from dms, its really kinda dumb you can basicly afk all day and make it to 1 ft a day and thats 300m, 1 medal is worth 200m + thats alot more than what u can make farming beast all day, like the dude above me said, there needs to be more events

they need to add something more to farm, atleast silver bars from dms, its really kinda dumb you can basicly afk all day and make it to 1 ft a day and thats 300m, 1 medal is worth 200m + thats alot more than what u can make farming beast all day, like the dude above me said, there needs to be more events
    Fuck. All. Gold. Coins. And. Silver. Bars.

Do you want to ruin the server with inflation? It's already too much. We've farmed like 700-800m today as a clan from gold coins.
    DaddyIsHome likes this.

sure 800m with all the raids, ok

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

sure 800m with all the raids, ok
    i mean when we were still playing we literally took a 6-7 man party to human blood seekers and just camped there for hours farming and fucking about, any party that tried to raid us got annihilated and one or two well geared raiders cant do anything to 6-7 people in comms together

usually we had to leave cos other orcs would come and KS us (retards from lasthope specifically) so we would just go to some other spot and come back in 10 minutes when they died

edit: I remember we even would just ask random mages from FL to come join our pt so we can town and they can tp us back instantly, shoutout to u KingEvina

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I feel like the real problem is that all PK is is one-shots atm. Fights are over in 2-3 seconds and it doesn't really make a difference if you have a priest or not 1 Nova kills melees and warriors 2-hit mages. The amount of times our entire party gets killed by 2 warriors + torment is unreal. Basically a melee party has to just sacrifice 2-3 members and then the rest can clean up lol. Not exactly fun gameplay, but it's pretty much guaranteed "win" against any mage party atm. I wish we didn't have to play around 1 nova, but rather it was more about staffing and coordination, but right now it's more about calculating how to use that 1 nova in a way that saves your ass long enough until the cooldown is finished XD
    That's how PK usually is on a myko where people got no gear and enchant scrolls are implemented in server for max AP

But yes the damages are high in general cause of the 19xx engine. Also I think the R hits are bugged compared to 12xx version.

I'm assassin with basic gear you can get right now pretty much, 1605 AP fully scrolled. The usual R hit with 2 MDs+7 is 290 - 300. Am I missing something? but from 2 mds with 140 elemental the R hit shouldn't be that much, at least I know for a fact it's not as high like that on a 12xx servers even with dual CHDs that got really high elemental.

Pretty much you do spike thrust and the 3 R hits in between will make around 1k damage alone xD

Exactly, the scenario u just mentioned is only a handfull of people who have a strong party, try farming by urself and see how u get jumped by 5 sins every 2 mins

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1