Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont try to find gms just buy kc and wait for the server close.....
Page: 151

dont try to find gms
    just buy kc and wait for the server close..
    Last edited by asdcure; 04-02-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Why is going to close?dafuq?

Just dinged 62,and I'm mastered...took me like an hour to farm fcking 10 bloods of glyptodont just to realize you dont even need them (quest didnt take them) .

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear Knights,

New changelog is out and more are yet to come:

https://forum.zone-myko.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10415

P.S: due to some personal issues I was not as active as i wish during last couple of weeks (I was supervising daily and interracting with the team just was not able to communicate with the community as I usually do), thankfully everything is back to normal, updates will keep rolling up as usual thanks to the support of our players and all the kind messages I received, much appreciated.

Play Fair & Have Fun!

whats up with the knights medals ? bugged or what ? i tried to exchange 4-5 but all it does is show the animation and put it back in your inv. If there is a requirement of 5k nps like for like literally everything fucking else,im quitting this BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    whats up with the knights medals ? bugged or what ? i tried to exchange 4-5 but all it does is show the animation and put it back in your inv. If there is a requirement of 5k nps like for like literally everything fucking else,im quitting this BS.
    Knight medals aren't like gems rofl , U use em to craft Forgetten temple set or Balls of steel set .

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    Knight medals aren't like gems rofl , U use em to craft Forgetten temple set or Balls of steel set .
    Ah,nevermind then,it said on the item description that you can change them in generator for items.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear Knights,

following today's restart here are the main updates:

1. Chitin armor+1 drops were increased in the following mobs:
    > Troll Berserker (Drops Boots)
    > Troll Captain (Drops Helmets)
    > Dark Stone (Drops Pads)
    > Falcon (Drops Pauldrons)
    > Doom Soldier (Drops Gauntlets)
    2. Chitin armor+3 & Chitin Shells armor drops were increased in the following mobs:
    > Dark Mare (Drops Chitin+3 ALL PARTS in Eslant) and (Drops Shells ALL PARTS in CZ)
    > Dread Mare (Drops Chitin ALL PARTS in Eslant)
    3. Magic Shield effect function was adapted to the current server setup resulting in a 10% decrease of Stun/Slow resistance.
    4. Added Deruvish Founder to Chaos Stone.
    5. Added Trina with a very low drop rate to Orc Bandit Leader.
    6. Over all server Maintenance.

And do not forget:

Play Fair & Have Fun.

I think server lost so many players in the last month...not sure why or what caused this...but its really dissapointing to see this happening over and over in every server.
    Miss fucking lasting servers with tons of players.Miss good old times back in 2008.
    Deadhealer likes this.

Well for one its been up for too long and everyone/most of the people are geared. New players have a very hard time and im sure many quit in days. I've invited few friends to the server with me,and they all had the same feeling.There is literally nothing to do/to farm/exp with. All you can do as a newbie,is wait for early morning and farm gold coins for hours,and buy gear.Still,even if you spend days farming hundreds of millions,you will still be hugely outgeared. Hell,I even donated few times to buy KC to sell to help me along,but that didnt help much. And admins/gms dont really care. If you check the server by yourself,at any time of the day,you will never find anyone exping on deru/apos/trolls.

Also,once they enable +8 in few days,I'm sure even more people are going to burn their shit and quit/try to sell any item they make +8.
    Kallop likes this.

Well for one its been up for too long and everyone/most of the people are geared. New players have a very hard time and im sure many quit in days. I've invited few friends to the server with me,and they all had the same feeling.There is literally nothing to do/to farm/exp with. All you can do as a newbie,is wait for early morning and farm gold coins for hours,and buy gear.Still,even if you spend days farming hundreds of millions,you will still be hugely outgeared. Hell,I even donated few times to buy KC to sell to help me along,but that didnt help much. And admins/gms dont really care. If you check the server by yourself,at any time of the day,you will never find anyone exping on deru/apos/trolls.

Also,once they enable +8 in few days,I'm sure even more people are going to burn their shit and quit/try to sell any item they make +8.
    I mentioned the new player experience issue in beta and nothing has changed. The other big problem is the lack of content or incentive to actually go PK in bowl. Even when the server was quite active, a lot of the PK was happening at the newbie farming slots, making it even harder for any new players to start and catch up.

Yeah...its not fun to trying to farm gold coins even for scrolls when you get 1 shot by rogues that have nothing better to do.And like that is not enough,they go ahead town spiking you for hours lol

Yeah...its not fun to trying to farm gold coins even for scrolls when you get 1 shot by rogues that have nothing better to do.And like that is not enough,they go ahead town spiking you for hours lol
    So you are upset about your choices.. Not the server. You have remnants in luferson/emc where you can farm coins and scrolls but you choose to go to CZ where there is risk/reward.

i never saw anyone,ever,farming remnants. I wonder why. Anyway,im not upset about my choices. I played the server,i got good enough gear,and I found wondering what the fuck am i supposed to do...there were 2 options. Wait for bifrost and try to get some frags,OR,go back to farming gold coins. There was no 3rd option,or at least I didnt see one. So that was it for me,I said ggwp thanks. Anyway,there are 3 good myko servers coming out in few weeks,lets just see who comes out on top.

edit : and as far as i can guess,all 3 of them will have more pop. than zone atm.

Validating

Nice website design man good job

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3