Page 152 of 167 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto i never saw anyone,ever,farming remnants. I wonder why. Anyway,im not upset about my choices. I played ...
Page: 152

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    i never saw anyone,ever,farming remnants. I wonder why. Anyway,im not upset about my choices. I played the server,i got good enough gear,and I found wondering what the fuck am i supposed to do...there were 2 options. Wait for bifrost and try to get some frags,OR,go back to farming gold coins. There was no 3rd option,or at least I didnt see one. So that was it for me,I said ggwp thanks. Anyway,there are 3 good myko servers coming out in few weeks,lets just see who comes out on top.

edit : and as far as i can guess,all 3 of them will have more pop. than zone atm.
    If your way of judging a server is by population numbers then ZONE MYKO is definitely not the best choice for you, we were here since 2015 and the shortest run we had is 1 year so it's not about who has the higher population but who gives the best gaming experience and dedicate his time on a long runing server not to even mention that the servers you are refeering to do run for 2months then restart and their main objective is to gather money for the server owner, just pay attention to moradon which is generally full of bots.

I rarely answer such comments but i tought I will do this time hoping someone will find it helpfull and wont fall for the same traps over and over again.

anyways following today's morning restart, here are the main updates:

1. Fixed the MP bonus weapons bug (they were giving extra damage for warriors).
    2. Dragon Tooth has now a Small chance of droping Skeleton Belt.
    3. Overall server maintenance.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    Decerto likes this.

its not traps dude...i enjoyed your server more than any other. Just the simple fact that everything works as it should was amazing for me. The thing that turned me off is that it is very hard for new players to become competitive in anything. No one to exp with. No one to farm with. No one wants to inv. you into a clan when you have full plates and a glave. If you don't believe me,take some time and make a new char,and try to level and gear it without anyones help. You are the owner,you should do this "experiment" .

ps : i think also your server is the first p.server I donated in a long time....not much,like 15$,but still. Just trying to prove a point that I really liked your server.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    its not traps dude...i enjoyed your server more than any other. Just the simple fact that everything works as it should was amazing for me. The thing that turned me off is that it is very hard for new players to become competitive in anything. No one to exp with. No one to farm with. No one wants to inv. you into a clan when you have full plates and a glave. If you don't believe me,take some time and make a new char,and try to level and gear it without anyones help. You are the owner,you should do this "experiment" .

ps : i think also your server is the first p.server I donated in a long time....not much,like 15$,but still. Just trying to prove a point that I really liked your server.
    shadap and come play again,ill let u play my warrior
    Decerto likes this.

my clan and i are pretty disappointed with the zone myko, we feel the community is been controlled by a few clans which have power over the forum.
    how is this let me explain is well known that the top clans have some GMs in their clans and am afraid that the neutrality of the gms have been lost.
    if the members of this clan they don't like your post they will just snap the fingers and their respective gms will close your thread.
    we caught those clans using exploints in the last CSW
    and we post evidence of it in the zonemyko forum
    but the post couldn't make it to the head gm.
    as this people were aware of my post they just close it before i could have an answer of the head gm, which let me said he haven't been so active in the past week.
    this was the answer from a gm that his only job is to answer the posts from the spanish speakers community and even althought my post was in english , he just gave a none sense answer and closed my post.
    this was his answer "There is no reason for the ban fell to the river by accident"
    there is no neutrality is zonemyko forums right now.
    sadly
    my clan and i don't know for how much longer we will be playing in this server.
    Last edited by Axstone; 04-30-2019 at 12:36 AM.

let me explain further

this top clans were using the river side of the CSW map as a safe zone , if their clan losed a fight a mage will just tp someone thru the wall of the main room in to the river
    so that mage could use party call and regroup freely without taking damage , they can also nova from the river at the part i was in and even the bridge , when they were secured one mage would do the exact same thing again , he would tp another mage in to the main room and party call inside, that way they would stay always in the same position.
    here is the prove
    you can see clearly behind the priest i selected a mage regrouping inside the river
    https://imgur.com/a/6NZXniR
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Axstone View Post
    let me explain further

this top clans were using the river side of the CSW map as a safe zone , if their clan losed a fight a mage will just tp someone thru the wall of the main room in to the river
    so that mage could use party call and regroup freely without taking damage , they can also nova from the river at the part i was in and even the bridge , when they were secured one mage would do the exact same thing again , he would tp another mage in to the main room and party call inside, that way they would stay always in the same position.
    here is the prove
    you can see clearly behind the priest i selected a mage regrouping inside the river
    Thats so shit...well Ghost is active at this topic so maybe he can help ya out.

my clan and i are pretty disappointed with the zone myko, we feel the community is been controlled by a few clans which have power over the forum.
    how is this let me explain is well known that the top clans have some GMs in their clans and am afraid that the neutrality of the gms have been lost.
    if the members of this clan they don't like your post they will just snap the fingers and their respective gms will close your thread.
    as this people were aware of my post they just close it before i could have an answer of the head gm, which let me said he haven't been so active in the past week.
    this was the answer from a gm that his only job is to answer the posts from the spanish speakers community and even althought my post was in english , he just gave a none sense answer and closed my post.
    this was his answer "There is no reason for the ban fell to the river by accident"
    sadly
    Welcome to the world, i figured it out around 2017 i guess

let me explain further

here is the prove
    Well youre first post had a point but this should be visual,if u have any screen that they are out of house and still on river then better post that.

sadly
    playing from start still dont understand which top clan have GM as player Oo

Are there plans to corpse armor or pathos gloves?

Wings shouldn be added though...

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    playing from start still dont understand which top clan have GM as player Oo
    hello narco
    it's well known that
    gm01 plays in ganador (plays as mage )
    and ciruxtt plays with Inkas. (plays as priest)
    i don't wanna reveal their nicknames
    it's all i can said

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    If your way of judging a server is by population numbers then ZONE MYKO is definitely not the best choice for you, we were here since 2015 and the shortest run we had is 1 year so it's not about who has the higher population but who gives the best gaming experience and dedicate his time on a long runing server not to even mention that the servers you are refeering to do run for 2months then restart and their main objective is to gather money for the server owner, just pay attention to moradon which is generally full of bots.

I rarely answer such comments but i tought I will do this time hoping someone will find it helpfull and wont fall for the same traps over and over again.

anyways following today's morning restart, here are the main updates:

1. Fixed the MP bonus weapons bug (they were giving extra damage for warriors).
    2. Dragon Tooth has now a Small chance of droping Skeleton Belt.
    3. Overall server maintenance.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    1)Scorpion scythe. Oh yes, this fucking scythe. It took you nearly 2 months for you to fix a god damn scythe because you thought that it was useless. When people created topics to address the issue and ask for a fix you simply asserted that it works fine. So someone made a very clear video of it not working. It took 2 months for you to even NOTICE the video and then you asserted that it was fixed. It wasnt... Another video showed that you were wrong and welp you ignored the issue all together. Dont know if its fixed but i would be surprised if it is with your level of incompetence.

2)Resistance. I dont know if you ever noticed this (probably not you dont address real problems on forums) but resistance makes an abnormal difference. People wearing resistance accessories receive far less damage than they should and well dont even get me started on that damn magic shield... Sins using magic shield and durating that shit slays people so hard its a joke. Magic shield is so OP is not even funny. Also the elemental damages on items dont work. A mage using a high elemental damage infused weapon and a fucking wood staff wielding mage will damage the same with elemental skills. How is this normal...

3)Game is full of bugs and cheats. This server by far is the worst when it comes to protection. About everyone playing on cz fucking cheats its not even funny. Koxp, speed hacks and whatnot rofl. Also the stealth bug, light feet bug which arent addressed yet. When a warrior wanted to descent they often ended up in our base

4)Events. How hard can it be to run at least the events smoothly. But no. You guys managed to fuck that up as well. How many forgetten temples got canceled because the server crashed? A LOT. What did you do to address this? Nothing. You just simply stated; well things will get better please be patient lmao. I ghost the forum from time to time and i see that these problems still persists. Collection race is useless. It was a joke to hunt 100 peoples up and down the cz and get a full plate as a fucking reward...

5)Exp and farm. Before I left the server was choking because there werent any new players joining. The reason was simple; the exp rates were so fucking hard for a new commer ( I dont know whether if you addressed this issue or not). When I brought this to ghost his answer was; "well its alright". Moron. It wasnt all right... Nobody was exping and if you dont have gear or a team to exp you it took a long time + people would gank you all the fucking time. I will address the pk below as well dont worry. Farm is easy. Go kill bloodseekers right? NO. Yes it was cheap to make a semi decent char to play with but it was impossible to farm. Geared babas was on the slots with their archers and friends edging you out of slot. You had to donate. Also whats up with this personal daggers being trade-able shit. Seriously?

6)Pk sucked. People were only pking when there was an event on but then they started not to that even because they saw how shit the events were. I often had to gank to have some fun as a sin player because even though i wanted to party pk i wasnt able to find that environment.

I mean i could go on but i ve asserted 6 reasons why this server sucks. I am going to leave this post here for new players to see. Stay away from this server I'd say. One last thing; I was geared decently and even donated a good amount of money so this is not a; oh man i didnt have gear I got my ass kicked post. I was genuinely having fun for sometimes (first 1-2 months of the server). And yes you need a population to keep the fun from going. No population = no people to pvp with. This isnt a pve game that you have a story mode or epic dungeons. This game is designed to make you want to reach to that final level; PVP. So your logic of; we dont need numbers is stupid. Every pvp server dies out because there arent enough players to sustain it. They snuff out. I've played your server because Ive heard that zone was the best. Guess everyone was wrong or you fucked it up this time only. Who knows. Also I dont know whether if you are ghost or not Just wanted to share my experience and lol to that ignorant; zonemyko is above all that shit. Smh.

Regards though,
    Dogamon

Edits: Some grammer mistakes I did. Also wanted to add this; What the hell is duration potion doing in this fucking version??
    Last edited by trapsis; 05-01-2019 at 01:29 PM.

That server is broken in so many ways and when we told it to management they replied us like it's our fault that server is buggy as hell.
    it took me a while to figure out magic shield makes you op, like md 7 chitin 7 sin can easily kill shard 7 shell 7 sin with magic shield.
    Battle priest was hitting 400 dmg with 900 ap and 500 dmg with 2k ap.

it's not 1299 server, it's modded 19xx and they fucked it up trying to adjust it for 72 cap.

Cool gg server idiot gms.. stupid gms :)

hello narco
    it's well known that
    gm01 plays in ganador (plays as mage )
    and ciruxtt plays with Inkas. (plays as priest)
    i don't wanna reveal their nicknames
    it's all i can said

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

I see that projectKO is sending his scrums to diss our server for some free advertisement, funny fact is that we have the best SOACS security & patches there is, anyway I will not get dragged into this useless conversation, if you are looking for someone that will give you time arguing there are pleinty out there but you will get none from me.

anyway Following today's restart, here are the main updates:

1. Chitin Shield Quest is now available at Moira NPC (Moradon: 350, 390), to get the shield +0 (reduce) you will need the following items:
    - Chitin Shield Voucher (Drops from Lesath & Isiloon Only!).
    - 600K National Points.
    - 1x Platinum Bar.
    2. Preparation for an upcoming big security patch.
    3. Overall Server maintenance.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    Deadhealer likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM