Page 90 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrCalaMiTY I couldnt explain it better, this server was fine a year ago, nowdays its empty af. ...
Page: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MrCalaMiTY View Post
    I couldnt explain it better, this server was fine a year ago, nowdays its empty af.
    Yeah, u are right.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Hello,

I see that you did bring you whole clan here, so i will be forced to repeat what i have said already in our forums, glitching is forbidden in our server no matter if you are and old or new player and regardless of your clan ranking or the number of friends or clannies you have that will follow blindingly what you command them to do.
    Using parasite to glitch is also forbidden and using 3x parasite in a row will not get you banned as GMs have more important thing to do than to stalk you 24/7 waiting for you to use your "3x parasite"
    Reference from your pm even admiting using this:
    https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/53...0811121824.png

Your way you and your friends of trying and harm the server's reputation is just childish, especially during a server restart at a point that is funny, if you dont follow our rules and you judge you should be above everyone else and you don't accept the 1 day ban you were punished with it's up to you wether to quit or stay as for us we will not give any clan or individuals any special treatment, rules are above all.
    All your conspiracy theories you can keep them for your self, the concerned GM did just his work and what he's been doing all the time we had him here, and we are happy with performance.

Please do keep showing our online user counter during the day it will motivatr more players to join us. As for the drama you are seeking we will not get dragged into it no matter how many people you get to leave negative comments here, facts are clear and server is still and will be strong after all we have been throught, just ask the clans that tried your ways before how they ended up.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    #lessDrama

For the first time , for god sake leave your egos behind and talk like a man.Stop protecting your players gms who abusing power.
    You have no idea whats fake while you on playing debuff priest which we completely dont expect from you get it
    But beyond all things , whats your prove? Where is your gm's prove?
    He loosed all events since we came back to game , and he was on player character and saw and banned him? Who beleive that?
    Where is your reason for your fancy words?Video , not even single ksc-photo ? Now its mean , a gm can ban anyone who want , and nobody cant do shit about that? Just cuz he saw and hes words enough including proves?
    And What about pm which u send photo here , he just saying ''he banned us cuz he hate us not for glitch cuz there was not glitch at all''
    Stop talking bullshit , its not your forum and you cant close every topic which u do it everytime in your forum when u dont have anythink to say. Give us prove.

LearnGame
    #LessEgo
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    ..Please do keep showing our online user counter during the day it will motivatr more players to join us...
    Sorry sir, i dont see "more players" to join u?

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    ..server is still and will be strong after all we have been throught, just ask the clans that tried your ways before how they ended up...
    I did ask them, and u know what they are not in ur server since shit happen. LMAO!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    Sorry sir, i dont see "more players" to join u?
    I did ask them, and u know what they are not in ur server since shit happen. LMAO!
    28 posts on g4l And all throwing shits on this server. I know you made this account here just to speak garbage about server. I am not sure what we did ti you but I am sure, if HATERS Are back it means server Is in very good shape again :-)

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayMakeR View Post
    For the first time , for god sake leave your egos behind and talk like a man.Stop protecting your players gms who abusing power.
    You have no idea whats fake while you on playing debuff priest which we completely dont expect from you get it
    But beyond all things , whats your prove? Where is your gm's prove?
    He loosed all events since we came back to game , and he was on player character and saw and banned him? Who beleive that?
    Where is your reason for your fancy words?Video , not even single ksc-photo ? Now its mean , a gm can ban anyone who want , and nobody cant do shit about that? Just cuz he saw and hes words enough including proves?
    And What about pm which u send photo here , he just saying ''he banned us cuz he hate us not for glitch cuz there was not glitch at all''
    Stop talking bullshit , its not your forum and you cant close every topic which u do it everytime in your forum when u dont have anythink to say. Give us prove.

LearnGame
    #LessEgo
    Stop arguing with this Ghost, he is not even the person who shall answer us, hes just a minion pet looking for some cash.
    Server is dead no matters what this person says, at the beggining of server the one who babashopped the higest ammount of money got the gm char....what did u expect lol ?
    There're only few remaining players there : Those who donated and those waiting for a better server.
    About glitching and parasite Ghost...jeez boy ¡¡ u dont even believe ur own words dude.
    #LessEgo

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Funny, this is the longest living private server that's slowly draining out of its power but people still flame and bitch like with any other server. This only shows the toxicity of english community and how turks give 0 fuks when servers relaunch (example is yourko). Seems no matter how much work you put into maintaining the server it's always the same outcome when it comes to pleasing the community, nobody trully values developer's work in the end.

Trying to get satisfied gaming community on ko4life is like trying to find needle in a haystack xD

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    28 posts on g4l And all throwing shits on this server. I know you made this account here just to speak garbage about server. I am not sure what we did ti you but I am sure, if HATERS Are back it means server Is in very good shape again :-)
    I nerver said im back to server, maybe u can verify again by reading all the comment i made here. Furthermore, me and my friend playing other server, not urs. Easy dude, login on gamers4life forum and saw the new thread to look what news is an habit. Especially on ZoneMyko topics when they already lost total amount of player's that trying love to play Old School PS concept. But shit happen with too many drama's (lame updated*which is they change it back :P, GM corruption) untill too many move to other server including me. Well, u can take the cash i donated to ur server last time but atleast paying respect to ur customer is nicely thing can be done.

Btw, im not include to these 3xParasite issues. Im just no one.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Trying to get satisfied gaming community on ko4life is like trying to find needle in a haystack xD
    Dude, this game too OLD to get under control.

If you want to play in a server which gm team can ban you when you killed them without any reason that server is zone myko,go play but dont attack gm teams otherwise you get ban

It's not even a matter of server this is just one guy beeing always a dickhead on every fking subjects

Almost 2 years now, nothing have changed, no matter how hard you try to be fair to everyone some toxic people #DramaSeekers will always seek "a special treatment" as they beleive they deserve to be treated better than everyone else, fun fact: the GM that these guys are saying he is abusing his powers & i am protecting got banned not so far on his personal character to being AFK in an event.

But anyway thanks for the free bump guys, still waiting our guiness record trofey for the #LongestDyingServerInHistory.

We'd rather focus on the future of our community and people that actually respect our rules and enjoy the game rather than answering you and your friends in every topic either in our forums or here in G4L from now on you will be ignored.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

Yea and thanks for the user count idea, just genious!

Some issue in game. Hope you fix it ASAP!

One reason why some server do not allow people with chars in game as GM is because of the very reason you guys are being flamed at. Anyways back to server issues, please have a look at it.

P.S> SInce there is user count screen shot flying around, i hope you guys add date to panel so that it says which date which time :P
    hahah

Server is fuked for a day and a half now and nothing from gm team. No information or anything in forums, so writing here. I hope it is fixed soon!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1