Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

All clans going server

This is a discussion on All clans going server within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; If Unbeatables clan quited orcs outnumbering humans hard...-.-...
Page: 10

If Unbeatables clan quited orcs outnumbering humans hard...-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    If Unbeatables clan quited orcs outnumbering humans hard...-.-

I think I know a clan that can fix that

AggroStarZ gonna be orcs

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Opakigad View Post
    Yea random turks like u.
    Yeah im a turk OttomanEmpire gogogoogo hahahaha

vhf

Quoting tHeUnBeAtAbLe

At the moment, I swear to fucking god, I'm about to go blow up the twin towers myself. Keeping it simple and short, I have been disappointed overall.
    1) I didn't realize that XP would be this hard. Even thought now it's increased quite alot, it will still take people like 2-3 months to get 70, and only imagine when the real release comes out, it will be like over 6 months probably. Overall, the XP rate sucks, and I'm not about to go through my university year sitting on a fucking computer and leveling 24/7. Back in high school while I was still a teenager, I could waste the whole fucking day on the game if I wanted simply because school was a joke, but now it's university and it's much harder and it actually requires studying most of the game, and taking out the time out of KO playing. So instead of fucking sitting around pressing Z5Z5Z5 I thought over it again and I'm gonna actually continue what I did before this and go to the gym, watch movies, and not take out any time of my partying time. This XP issue doesn't only concern me, as I know some, or maybe even most of you will quit due to how hard it is, and I just don't want to be further disappointed seeing most of you guys quit up on me. Overall, even if the xp stays like this or gets a bit higher, I'm still not fucking wasting my life on it again.
    2) I thought everyone would know their stuff in the clan, but looks like I have to start the system again of teaching how things are runned in this one. I am certainly not going to be fucking yelling on the vent again to do so, and I don't want to waste my nerves on a game while having nerves with my studies at university from the amount of studying I have.
    3) I'm fucking banned on ko4life, and I have been told that I'll keep getting banned even if I post something that might seem like a flame,... so who knows, with the corrupted bans on ko4life, I might even get banned on the server, so I'm not wasting that time to XP just to be banned in the future or not being able to speak up for my clan on the forums.

Having had a bit time to cool off, I still am looking at things the same way as I mentioned it in my first post lol.

If I were to still lead, trust me, we would be #1... because that's just who I am, my ego wouldn't stop me from playing, but that's with consequences in real life, like not hanging out with your friends as much, missing classes, less studying, less exercising, etc... I guess something finally knocked me in the head to settle down my ego, and helped me realize that I'm 20 and at this point school and everything else is much more important then KO, and is different from back in the day when I was still a teenager and could spend the whole day playing and not having to worry about anything.

Anyways, don't want to bore you with anything else,... so my decision still stands, and the only way that I might possible play if XP is kept this way or it increases, and at that point only as a player, and not a clan leader. Trust me guys, but being a clan leader and especially on goals of becoming the #1 clan, takes alot of organization/nerves/stress and I'm honestly not looking forward to having that again.

I will not answer regarding this anymore, useless to make a flame war.
    Just somehow trying to explain why thereapers arent going ko4life server.

raulin

Ottomanempire ftw <3 :d

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    You were in that clan for like 1 day and you say "WE"
    since i'm clan member I can say "we" even tho im there for 1day or so..
    and no1 said that we wont play, dunno from where you got that info.

/edit
    we wont play as thereapers but we'll be there around

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I wanna donate 5$ to a fund that helps those kids to come back to the server, on orc side.

Common ppl, help the handicaped.

Jokes aside (not a joke tbh), iv only seen that kind of lolclan acting in l2 private servers. And no offence ofc, on various, khmm, 3rd world countrie clans. Specially of the country that screws with Euro, LIE MOAR ABOUT UR STATISTICZ!

Dear tHeUnBeAtAbLe,

MS0 here.

If you’re serious about med school, you wouldn’t be playing this game.

Tone down the ego or at least keep it hidden. I’d hate to have someone like you as a colleague.

P.S.
    “If I were to still lead, trust me, we would be #1…”
    Proof or GTFO.

I see that you've chosen the 2nd option.

DAFAQ Senior Member

*takes popcorn and beer*

This should get interesting.

Hehe... i just cant stop myself from posting here. As most people on here didnt get to play back in the days when KO was actually like Ko4Life is ill do some talking here.
    It was hard as hell to level... It took ages to get "Good" items as we knew them back then and it took TEAMWORK.
    When a server is really hard then theres no room for the Ego's you see in todays KO and the solo players got left behind. The community was awesome and most people knew that by helping others they would more than likely end up helping you another time. Back in those days it was not all about getting to be a top 5 clan like it is in KO now. It was all about having fun and the awesome community there was in KO.
    So... With this said i sure hope they dont change anything XP or drop rate.. Keep it original and force people to learn teamplay and manners again. Like theunbeatable mentioned now days clan leaders think that the only way to run a clan is by screaming and shouting on msn... Why is it like that? Well, i think its bcos people have 0 attention span in KO. They are used to getting stuff almost for free in KO now. And when things are easy theres also room for many big ego's.

Let's all pray it stays hard and true to the real KO.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    both in my clan... ftw
    Not anymore

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    *takes popcorn and beer*

This should get interesting.
    not really since theunbeatable is banned here.

And LOL @ MS0... who the hell are you?

what did the unbeatable expect the exp rate to be? 10x the ordinary? it was stated that the increase would be between 1-3x. since he started using the ko4life forums he's continuously mentioned that he was the leader of a 'top myko clan'. if this is the case, he should be be much more than able to adjust to the game and it's xp rate. he's also constantly said that his clan, 'thereapers', is, and will always be #1 regardless of the server they're playing at. since myko, has he played anywhere other than private servers where the competition has been more than one 1-2 donating clans? wanting to be and believing you are the best never creates a direct correlation between your desires and the reality. there are people in every online game that claim to be unmatched but until playing with those who would be able to prove that, it can't be truthfully stated whether you are, have the ability to, or ever will be. the leveling speed as it is now is faster than the ordinary, and people have been able to get level 60 in under four days. it was made clear that this server was not going to be a pk server at least a month before the open beta began. at the current rate, players will be able to get 70 in close to one month. the people creating the server also made clear that it would take around three months to get level 70. the current leveling speed enables players to get there much faster than that, so if he has a problem with the rate now, there isn't a logical reason for why he'd be able to handle the exp rate in the full version. If his need to be the best outways the consequences, he should dedicate the time it takes to become it.

the game was explained before it began. if he or anyone else doesn't want to play it because they don't like that it's exactly or a little more than what it was previously stated to be, they shouldn't have made claims to their superior adversity that isn't enabling them to become more or equal to what other players already have.
    Last edited by Horror; 01-18-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    what did the unbeatable expect the exp rate to be? 10x the ordinary? it was stated that the increase would be between 1-3x. since he started using the ko4life forums he's continuously mentioned that he was the leader of a 'top myko clan'. if this is the case, he should be be much more than able to adjust to the game and it's xp rate. he's also constantly said that his clan, 'thereapers', is, and will always be #1 regardless of the server they're playing at. since myko, has he played anywhere other than private servers where the competition has been more than one 1-2 donating clans? wanting to be and believing you are the best never creates a direct correlation between your desires and the reality. there are people in every online game that claim to be unmatched but until playing with those who would be able to prove that, it can't be truthfully stated whether you are, have the ability to, or ever will be. the leveling speed as it is now is faster than the ordinary, and people have been able to get level 60 in under four days. it was made clear that this server was not going to be a pk server at least a month before the open beta began. at the current rate, players will be able to get 70 in close to one month. the people creating the server also made clear that it would take around three months to get level 70. the current leveling speed enables players to get there much faster than that, so if he has a problem with the rate now, there isn't a logical reason for why he'd be able to handle the exp rate in the full version. If his need to be the best outways the consequences, he should dedicate the time it takes to become it.

the game was explained before it began. if he or anyone else doesn't want to play it because they don't like that it's exactly or a little more than what it was previously stated to be, they shouldn't have made claims to their superior adversity that isn't enabling them to become more or equal to what other players already have.
    Horror you just litteraly read my mind.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast