Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

All clans going server

This is a discussion on All clans going server within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by GROBS Nah when you die,comment on vent is "lol noob died again" what about you getting raped ...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Nah when you die,comment on vent is "lol noob died again"
    what about you getting raped from our rogue by two hits? todays action on bowl, remind you something?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    what about you getting raped from our rogue by two hits? todays action on bowl, remind you something?
    lol and the sad part is a bunch of lvl 40s rape him while he is 62 haha

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol and the sad part is a bunch of lvl 40s rape him while he is 62 haha
    blaster was 55 already still sad.

yes lets all act like kids -.-

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    Town again please ofcourse when im buffed,wolfed,swiften its easy to kill 55 lvl buffless with a spike lol

And where you got idea that im 62 hgahahahdasdhgashda

Im out of here also dont want to spend my time arguing with kids and please come officials haha

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post

Im out of here also dont want to spend my time arguing with kids and please come officials haha
    finally!
    and you'll see me around on official as well

Any more updates on clan coming offical, grobs have you made up your mind on orc or human.?

I haven't seen any human party do anything destructive without a debuffer
    where did the idea that human sins rape come from? The majority of the time I see them, they're spiking, thrusting, or running. Most of the orc pk parties I've seen don't have debuffers. I haven't seen any human parties without one, which is usually the advantage humans have over orcs. There's also a lot of flaming without basis. Pk happens like once every three hrs, and when it does it's usually 8 vs 8 for the first 3 seconds and 8 vs 4 after all the towning is finished. For anyone to say they've seen every player and clans skill level would just be an example of biased claims without roots in truth. most people haven't even gotten all of their lvl 50-59 skills yet. right now 75% of the kills are random kses. as has been said before, this is beta, and until the official version comes out, we won't be able to see what, with 'real playing' everyone is able to, or will do.
    Last edited by Horror; 01-19-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Well i believe due to the fact that this is only BETA and isnt offical we have yet to see the massive population. People arent really worrying about the beta too much as it doesnt count towards offical. Time can only tell. Im telling you when offical opens, there will be no sleep, and no rest for those that are actually serious.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    I haven't seen any human party do anything destructive without a debuffer
    where did the idea that human sins rape come from? The majority of the time I see them, they're spiking, thrusting, or running. Most of the orc pk parties I've seen don't have debuffers. I haven't seen any human parties without one, which is usually the advantage humans have over orcs. There's also a lot of flaming without basis. Pk happens like once every three hrs, and when it does it's usually 8 vs 8 for the first 3 seconds and 8 vs 4 after all the towning is finished. For anyone to say they've seen every player and clans skill level would just be an example of biased claims without roots in truth. most people haven't even gotten all of their lvl 50-59 skills yet. right now 75% of the kills are random kses. as has been said before, this is beta, and until the official version comes out, we won't be able to see what, with 'real playing' everyone is able to, or will do.
    On the contrary out of all the priests I've pked with up to now have all been buffers with malice... and if you call a buffer with malice a duffere, then idk what to say.

then you shouldn't say anything considering the only response you'd have would, like your last post, likely be an attempt to refute anything you see as a disagreement with your opinion of your superiority. what i said was clear. whether you believe i made a mistake by calling priests with debuffings skills debuffers or not isn't at all related to the conversation, but you've made it clear through the years and this thread that your objectives in replying generally aren't to contribute, but to demean and opinionate. you were banned for that reason. it shouldn't have been lifted considering it only allowed you to continue.

Cool

Why go offtopic

I noticed there are more orcs than humans in open-beta.. i hope it will be more balanced in official!

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Why go offtopic

I noticed there are more orcs than humans in open-beta.. i hope it will be more balanced in official!
    Most of humans won't spend time on open-beta cuz it will be wiped!
    Useless shit dude.
    GL hf in offical. Humans will pwn you there

lets hope so

ATM there is no opposition, by the looks us orcs are gonna be bored shitless lol