Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

All clans going server

This is a discussion on All clans going server within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Nik is such a tool and loser. If you want to get max lvl and items easy, then might aswell ...
Page: 11

Nik is such a tool and loser. If you want to get max lvl and items easy, then might aswell go play some other private server and stop crying here.

"Mr.Number1Clan"

If he spent half the time xping that he spent whining on the forums and/or bragging about how good his clan is/will be, he could get 70 in a month.

Damn I wont flame him because hes banned , but remember kids if you have big mouth be sure you have back up

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    So... With this said i sure hope they dont change anything XP or drop rate.. Keep it original and force people to learn teamplay and manners again. Like theunbeatable mentioned now days clan leaders think that the only way to run a clan is by screaming and shouting on msn... Why is it like that? Well, i think its bcos people have 0 attention span in KO. They are used to getting stuff almost for free in KO now. And when things are easy theres also room for many big ego's.

Let's all pray it stays hard and true to the real KO.
    I agree with that.
    KO is supposed to be a persistent MMORPG, you need to have endurance to lvl up, skills and teamwork to pk, kill bosses and farm for stuff.

Back in the old days, everything was hard.
    That's why it was fun.
    The fun is playing with your friends, seeing them to gear up, lvl up, along with you.
    Share stories, share moments, make connections.

That's how KO used to be, that's how it was when it was fun.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    Hehe... i just cant stop myself from posting here. As most people on here didnt get to play back in the days when KO was actually like Ko4Life is ill do some talking here.
    It was hard as hell to level... It took ages to get "Good" items as we knew them back then and it took TEAMWORK.
    When a server is really hard then theres no room for the Ego's you see in todays KO and the solo players got left behind. The community was awesome and most people knew that by helping others they would more than likely end up helping you another time. Back in those days it was not all about getting to be a top 5 clan like it is in KO now. It was all about having fun and the awesome community there was in KO.
    So... With this said i sure hope they dont change anything XP or drop rate.. Keep it original and force people to learn teamplay and manners again. Like theunbeatable mentioned now days clan leaders think that the only way to run a clan is by screaming and shouting on msn... Why is it like that? Well, i think its bcos people have 0 attention span in KO. They are used to getting stuff almost for free in KO now. And when things are easy theres also room for many big ego's.

Let's all pray it stays hard and true to the real KO.
    kinda ironic coming from someone who has "I SPEND USD AND AM PROUD OF IT" in their sig.

Banned Senior Member

LoL MYKO Reapers looks soooo sad in BETA...I hope they come officials,they are joke of clan lol.

need a GM to NT me on beta, no humans to kill :S

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Me and Aviv are gonna be lvl 70 in 3 weeks. Everyone watch out....

it doesnt matter

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    LoL MYKO Reapers looks soooo sad in BETA...I hope they come officials,they are joke of clan lol.
    The clan doesn't even exist anymore and it won't in the actual release. I underestimated the balance, and well honestly slientdj was right,... the orcs outnumbered the humans by quite alot in beta. I actually like it, so can't complain about that. As for when our clan still existed during the first 2 days (big LOL) our highest level until yesturday was level 50 (another big LOL). We were pretty jokes for sure, but I guess people still find it a joke when a party of lvl 55+s kills a party of ~lvl45s (last big LOL).
    ps. I have 1.5k hp buffed, and like 250 ac... so I'm sure you guys felt proud killing me in cz

As for my clan, scratch it off the list, I saw vhf post what I posted on my forums and I think that explains the situation well enough,... so I will take the advice of the people that said "if you don't like the exp rates, then leave".

i told you so

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Me and Aviv are gonna be lvl 70 in 3 weeks. Everyone watch out....
    lol aviv still plays? tell him mike says hi lol

You think so Crackburak? In KO now days you cant have fun in PK if you dont power game and i dont. So the only way to have fun in KO and not spend your entire life ingame is to use USD.
    Thats also 1 of the reasons why im so happy this server is out. Now all i may use money on is Premium and thats just for supporting the server. In the good old days we didnt spend money at all but we used the time we had to farm for items.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    The clan doesn't even exist anymore and it won't in the actual release. I underestimated the balance, and well honestly slientdj was right,... the orcs outnumbered the humans by quite alot in beta. I actually like it, so can't complain about that. As for when our clan still existed during the first 2 days (big LOL) our highest level until yesturday was level 50 (another big LOL). We were pretty jokes for sure, but I guess people still find it a joke when a party of lvl 55+s kills a party of ~lvl45s (last big LOL).
    ps. I have 1.5k hp buffed, and like 250 ac... so I'm sure you guys felt proud killing me in cz

As for my clan, scratch it off the list, I saw vhf post what I posted on my forums and I think that explains the situation well enough,... so I will take the advice of the people that said "if you don't like the exp rates, then leave".
    Nah when you die,comment on vent is "lol noob died again"

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Nah when you die,comment on vent is "lol noob died again"
    lol as I said, someone must feel proud of killing a guy 10 levels under haha