Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The Ant Hill Mob

This is a discussion on The Ant Hill Mob within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hi! Applying to join you guys too. I'm an old Diez player too, and just like Onslought, I was ubernoob ...
Page: 3

Finduilas

Hi!

Applying to join you guys too. I'm an old Diez player too, and just like Onslought, I was ubernoob too "back in the days". xD Donno if Capt remembers me, but we were in Silence together! (lol) Other than that, I got better by playing P:KE (FinduilaS/Azshara), and mastered all aspects of my class, being an int priest.

One thing though. I'm in China for studies atm, and my current internet situation isnt the best, so I actually have no idea if i'll be able to play properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    Hi!

Applying to join you guys too. I'm an old Diez player too, and just like Onslought, I was ubernoob too "back in the days". xD Donno if Capt remembers me, but we were in Silence together! (lol) Other than that, I got better by playing P:KE (FinduilaS/Azshara), and mastered all aspects of my class, being an int priest.

One thing though. I'm in China for studies atm, and my current internet situation isnt the best, so I actually have no idea if i'll be able to play properly.
    time zones and shit no big deal i play the craziest hours for an american ever. as for internet ive got a turkish wireless connection so i know the feeling but welcome

SliceAndDice

i played for Etres_De_Lumieres in diez, for a short period of time, which was a French clan back in the days. Add me on MSN [email protected]. Reserve My Seat Hydr0 :P

clan plys

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I'd be interested, was there when Diez started.. I was in Symbolic and was an assistant in Infinity, also a few other good clans..

I remember Dean using all my priest uber items and still dying to newbie parties. Hell, he even died several times with champion chars.

Good old days

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I remember Dean using all my priest uber items and still dying to newbie parties. Hell, he even died several times with champion chars.

Good old days
    me and dean vs 10 humans im a rogue right ok im minorin like a mofo and there all duffed and i kill like 5 then die like umm dean wtf hes like oh sry was healin myself
    or better yet omg that warrior scared me hydro im in town. or the day u took teh cs away from him and he cried like a girl.... but gotta <3 deans fat ass

everyone add me to msn that is interested and i havent already talked to [email protected]

btw devile u still use the same msn u used to? i think i have it on my old account

;( all my gear broke Hydro :/.. so if any pk friday night, magics gotta happend in some way

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    ;( all my gear broke Hydro :/.. so if any pk friday night, magics gotta happend in some way
    i got open slot on my acct ill make something and give u the ętams

ight guys ahm has a forum up and running now thanks to a new clannie <333 all register
    http://anthillmob.forumotion.net/forum.htm

were tryin to sort out the registering right now so wait ill let u know when we got it figured out
    Last edited by Hydr0; 01-06-2010 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I'd be interested, was there when Diez started.. I was in Symbolic and was an assistant in Infinity, also a few other good clans..

sup is tht u?

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    sup is tht u?
    Yea it's me lol.. Sup pimp!!!

morax

Devile, you better play on this server and hunt me down a chitin shyld!

I am probably going to come back and play, even if I dont do much playing I will help to manage the clan in the same style that the AHM was run on Diez (Dont want the good name spoiling)

Can you let me know on MSN about start dates / times etc.

Cheers

Are you guys yet full? Me and my brother are looking to join a clan which main goal is fun more than being crazy about exp and be Nro1 and all that stuff

I can speak a very decent english and my brother... he doesnt

Anyways I hope we can join cya

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    wat up onslought
    Jesus dude whats up, lol it's been years!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast