Bringing LivingLegends back to life on OSKO the 15th with the new Kronos server!

This is a discussion on Bringing LivingLegends back to life on OSKO the 15th with the new Kronos server! within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello boys and girls of all ages. LivingLegends will be back in full force aiming to achieve the great teamplay ...
Page: 1

Default Bringing LivingLegends back to life on OSKO the 15th with the new Kronos server!

Hello boys and girls of all ages. LivingLegends will be back in full force aiming to achieve the great teamplay and fine show of skills that we were known for!

LivingLegends is not just another KO clan, it's a working unit that plays a game they have loved for years. We combine years of experience with the great things MMO's bring such as friendship, reaching goals, helping others and kicking ass! We will work as one to secure a great teamfeeling and thus making KO even greater as a game. A strong unit will always be stronger than the strongest individual!

We have our own forum over at LivingLegends.moo.no
    We can all read/write/understand English and most of us use Ventrilo (and yes we have our own server).
    We vallue our members and we vallue fairplay.

So if your a player looking for a team to join on a new server feel free to post an application on our forum. This also applies to players looking to share accounts with some of our members, be it for not having time to play fulltime or simply because you cant afford premium yourself.

Some of our members are: ZarotaN, Nota, Ninares, Nogras, Andrea, Deathy80, Alorakill +++++

Some more info on OSKO and the new server Kronos.
    The server goes live: Kronos - December 15th - USA Pacific Time 10:00 hours

Some basic stuff about Kronos:
    - Level 62 cap pk/farm
    - 100% Old Style items.
    - 100% Maps working (Breth and Piana Village, Teleports, Npcs, Mobs and Spots)
    - No red chitins on pus for a while
    - No class change sc on pus
    - Quest jewelty treasure quest active
    - No etharots event
    - Some exp quest actives (since we are aware almost all spots would be full of people exping we decided to keep some exp quest)
    - Items limit upgrade to +8 as limit
    - Jewelry limit upgrade to +1 as limit
    - Chitin Armor is top (no shells).

The same evolving that Xydonis had we will apply for Kronos, so there won't be all the server events on first day, everything goona be release it slowly with a schedule or wouldnt be fun, isnt it?

website
    Forum

Hope to see as many players as possible there!

I would like to join to join your team
    something about me , I am from Bulgaria playing since the game is created ... int priest is the class i can
    looking for a team with nice people who can have fun without flames and raging, supanega is my ingame name
    Previous server i played is ares , i wont be able to make donations hoping , the free time i have right now will compensate this
    I dont have idea what else to add ...gl

Quote Originally Posted by WUTANG View Post
    I would like to join to join your team
    something about me , I am from Bulgaria playing since the game is created ... int priest is the class i can
    looking for a team with nice people who can have fun without flames and raging, supanega is my ingame name
    Previous server i played is ares , i wont be able to make donations hoping , the free time i have right now will compensate this
    I dont have idea what else to add ...gl
    If you check out the link to our forum you can see that we have our own application topic there with all the stuff we need to know.

Banned Member

Good luck guys! Enjoyed playing with ya on medieval =)
    If i decide to start on osko ill holla at you!

We stil have room for more players at the server start. Sins, Priests and Mages takes priority.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    We stil have room for more players at the server start. Sins, Priests and Mages takes priority.
    I submitted a application saying I was going to go warrior, but I changed my mind, I am going to go mage ( support mage )

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    I submitted a application saying I was going to go warrior, but I changed my mind, I am going to go mage ( support mage )
    If you applied via the google.doc then i need to wait for Deathy or someone to check it as he forgot to give me access.
    If you post it in the forums ill reply within a few mins.