Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Buying a sharer for 3-4 days

This is a discussion on Buying a sharer for 3-4 days within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; I need a sharer for the ko4life server that can play a pretty good amount of hours on the 26th-30th ...
Page: 1

Default Buying a sharer for 3-4 days

I need a sharer for the ko4life server that can play a pretty good amount of hours on the 26th-30th if i like what youve done i may decide to keep you but at the moment i really just need a sharer for those days.

Will give either an iron belt on ionia + like $20 or like just straight cash, this topic is for people that have vent, know how to xp pretty harcore. Give me a pm if your intrested thanks.

ps. Dates are 26th-30th January, i will play the first 3 days of server 24/7 so it will be a reasonable level and gear etc
    Last edited by silentdj; 01-10-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Too bad im gonna start my own character

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ooooooooooooooooo

Sorry, but this definitivley fits the category of "no life". Technically, you are doing this because you have a social life. But the fact that you would dovetail such effort and commitment into virtual reality because of this connotates that you placefar more significance on a fantasyscape or a vicarious avatar than metaphysical reality or the actual tangible self.

No offence.

I hate faggots who try to type intellectual shit on a video game forum populated by morons. Fuck off.

and lol @ the topic though

can you make it 9 fabruary ? >.<
    anyway up

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Sorry, but this definitivley fits the category of "no life". Technically, you are doing this because you have a social life. But the fact that you would dovetail such effort and commitment into virtual reality because of this connotates that you placefar more significance on a fantasyscape or a vicarious avatar than metaphysical reality or the actual tangible self.

No offence.
    i didnt understand a word of that. but thanks anyway

On topic, even if it is for a 2 days it is fine i will be paying by the hour

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

No offence.
    I love cake too <3

No offence.

checking directionary brb

omg what a nerd

No offence.

bump

DaviSinSin

No offence.

$20 an hour and its a deal!

bump

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    I need a sharer for the ko4life server that can play a pretty good amount of hours on the 26th-30th if i like what youve done i may decide to keep you but at the moment i really just need a sharer for those days.

Will give either an iron belt on ionia + like $20 or like just straight cash, this topic is for people that have vent, know how to xp pretty harcore. Give me a pm if your intrested thanks.

ps. Dates are 26th-30th January, i will play the first 3 days of server 24/7 so it will be a reasonable level and gear etc
    what u want is like... a virtual whore, dont you? you're paying for busy hours xD omg buying a sharer i like it, made my day

you mean the level 47 and +3 fullplates max? =)

To the topic: I would definetely go for this if I didnt want to have my own account. The offer sounds good for Ionia player

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    I hate faggots who try to type intellectual shit on a video game forum populated by morons. Fuck off.

and lol @ the topic though
    I tend to dislike people who overuse words like "faggot" as generic descriptions for people out of wrath. I didn't try to type, I DID type what I wrote, besides which there are many intelligent people in this forum. Congrats you managed to try and alienate everybody including perhaps yourself in such a short and succinct post. Sucess?

Im sure you understood, like, one word?

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    I love cake too <3
    I like cake, I don't love it. I like marijuana cake, but thats because I love marijuana not cake.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    checking directionary brb

omg what a nerd

No offence.

bump
    You won't find "fantasyscape" in any dictionary, paper or electronic. Its a word I pioneered whilst writing about online games for a university paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Again, im sure you understood at least one word.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I love you hongkongfury.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast