Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Buying a sharer for 3-4 days

This is a discussion on Buying a sharer for 3-4 days within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by schrotti I love you hongkongfury. Even if I am a "thinking man" of the theistic persuasion (subscription ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    I love you hongkongfury.
    Even if I am a "thinking man" of the theistic persuasion (subscription to concept of\ belief in God)? (Refer ti your signature).

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Do I really have to explain this?, dont think so...

So you invented a word, thats cool... hmm... not really.

You are just another guy who hates people that actually can/want to spend their time on a game by calling them "nolifers", there are (was?) tons of them on this forum already, we dont need anymore. If you are posting on this forum, even reading it, just because you hate "nolifers", then you are just a sad person.
    I didn't invent the word, I pioneered it. Its simply a port-mondeu or juxtaposition of already existing words (fantasy and scape, as in the latter portion of "landscape"). I didn't "invent" this word because its cool, but because there is nessecity for it (because virtual "land" is not land persay).

Now, I will admit that playing games, particularly online games in and of itself is of the "no life" or the "low life" persuasion, particularly if you are disecting it on a forum. However, technically speaking the only no life activity is suicide, and as far as I know none of us are engaging in this. I can and will be playing on the new server with the OP, and I presume yourself. But I find sharing to be a bit extravagent, and the extent the OP takes it to I FEEL turns play into work.

Now, if you wish to destroy your "life" in anyway, the best way is to turn play into work. Imagine even on the depths of the internet its still just "work that we do", this is not how it should be. Many others have identified this a bit more subtley by comparing old playing style to new style. "Exploration" versus "goal orientation". I am simply stating the ramifications of being goal oriented within a game, and treating it as essentially work rather than play.

Technically I am a "nolifer" also, but not a "virtual whore".

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    I like hongkongfury, but thats not because hes fury or hes in hongkong but because he likes marijuana.
    Im not from hongkong and I am seldom infuriated, but I do like the plain bush ganja.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkingSerb View Post
    What is "metaphysical reality"?
    Meta means "beyond" or behind, thats the literal transliteration. A more accurate translation can be "all". In this context I mean tangible reality, physical reality and the eccentricities that this entails. As opposed to, virtual reality. Virtual is derived from the word "virtue"- existing in essence. Tangible versus intangible, or ethereal versus corporeal. This is commonly called "real life" versus "virtual life", although do not prefer this, because online life is not unreal and certainly not untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    beyond physical reality i assume

bump >_>
    Yer, something like this.

Why waste your time posting that when all they will respond with is "lol nerd" or "faggot"?

SliceAndDice

the probleme is that i cant understand the meaning of what hes trying to say to us cant look on dictionary for every word...
    all i know is that he dont like the content of the topic ( buying a sharer)

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Heres a better plan: Sell the IN for USD, use the money for girls and alcohol and play KO when you have time for it. Seems foolproof to me.
    ok thanks man ill go and do that.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Even if I am a "thinking man" of the theistic persuasion (subscription to concept of\ belief in God)? (Refer ti your signature).

I didn't invent the word, I pioneered it. Its simply a port-mondeu or juxtaposition of already existing words (fantasy and scape, as in the latter portion of "landscape"). I didn't "invent" this word because its cool, but because there is nessecity for it (because virtual "land" is not land persay).

Now, I will admit that playing games, particularly online games in and of itself is of the "no life" or the "low life" persuasion, particularly if you are disecting it on a forum. However, technically speaking the only no life activity is suicide, and as far as I know none of us are engaging in this. I can and will be playing on the new server with the OP, and I presume yourself. But I find sharing to be a bit extravagent, and the extent the OP takes it to I FEEL turns play into work.

Now, if you wish to destroy your "life" in anyway, the best way is to turn play into work. Imagine even on the depths of the internet its still just "work that we do", this is not how it should be. Many others have identified this a bit more subtley by comparing old playing style to new style. "Exploration" versus "goal orientation". I am simply stating the ramifications of being goal oriented within a game, and treating it as essentially work rather than play.

Technically I am a "nolifer" also, but not a "virtual whore".

Im not from hongkong and I am seldom infuriated, but I do like the plain bush ganja.

Meta means "beyond" or behind, thats the literal transliteration. A more accurate translation can be "all". In this context I mean tangible reality, physical reality and the eccentricities that this entails. As opposed to, virtual reality. Virtual is derived from the word "virtue"- existing in essence. Tangible versus intangible, or ethereal versus corporeal. This is commonly called "real life" versus "virtual life", although do not prefer this, because online life is not unreal and certainly not untrue.

Yer, something like this.
    all that needs to be said to this is.

SHEEP SHAGGER.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

We've learned to tolerate people like you, so I suppose an excepetion can be made.

Psy

Sorry, but this definitivley fits the category of "no life". Technically, you are doing this because you have a social life. But the fact that you would dovetail such effort and commitment into virtual reality because of this connotates that you placefar more significance on a fantasyscape or a vicarious avatar than metaphysical reality or the actual tangible self.

No offence.
    Don't try so hard

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i cant believe ppl writing essays and shit in this topic how can u guys be fucked caring lol <3

anyway...this is awsome iron neck for playing a game for like 4 days cmon people

editted by hongkongfury
    Last edited by hongkongfury; 01-14-2010 at 03:58 AM.

Psy

What makes you think this is a difficult task and not an effortless one? Is it because you yourself would have to try hard to even be attempt such a feat?
    You make me smile. What I meant to say was: you're wasting your time. It takes a lot of effort to quote all those people, to copy and to paste, and the payoff isn't worth it. Don't try to get on my bad side by insulting my intelligence, we could be good pals.

LAL so much win

heh this guys a good laugh

quote me please

HongKongFury.

If you have nothing worth while to add to the topic, which reading your replys its clear you dont, please stay out of it. No matter how many long words you use it still doesn't add anything.

Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    HongKongFury.

I meddle in others affairs in an unproffesional manner due to the ill harness of my ethnographic bias
    Kay...........

pull your daddys dick out of your ass then try typing

ps. close topic pls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast