Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chakra Ko

This is a discussion on Chakra Ko within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Chakra Ko is a lvl 75 cap private server . Majority of it is based on myko style . Farm ...
Page: 1

ladyomega

Default Chakra Ko

Chakra Ko is a lvl 75 cap private server . Majority of it is based on myko style . Farm for armors , blesseds ( for money and upgrading ) , blue chests all can be done in cz and some in enslant . Server is on a great dedi and extremely active admins that have great security. If you're too busy in your real life to farm the power up store isnt expensive by any means . Max upgrade is +10 but is extremely rare. Anvil is and can be very hard to deal with , not alot of uniques out , if you prefer old school style then this server is for you . Chakra KO :: Index

SRB
    Banned

I have played the server and ill tell u what i think about it.

- When you are in cz there is no pk at all.
    - Clan SinnerS got all the best items since Admin is helping them.
    - Admin is selling items for usd such as Roc's rol's pe's shells 8 , shards 8.
    - If u going to start the Server do NOT go to human side coz u will be banned.

Auto Minor from Snoxd 100 % Working.
    Pvkoxp from Snoxd 100 % working.

All you have to do is Get Hide Toolz from Snoxd so you can hide the HACK you are using.

Oh and 1 more thing, DO NOT USE Shoutbox. If u gonna flame on Shoutbox ur ingame char gonna be banned.

And DO NOT KILL Any of SinnerS clan on vs. You might be banned for Hacktool.

Chakra KO = Corrupted with no Players online.

Boss events are only when there is alot of SinnerS online.

Server Restarts are only when Alot of SinnerS are online, So they can kill all the bosses.

Last time when i was reading Chakra KO forums it was down for like 24 Hours or even more.

SinnerS are on Ventrilo together with Admins. They probably got pk Chars in their clans
    Last edited by SRB; 07-26-2010 at 08:39 AM.

ladyomega

Hello SRB , just because you got banned doesn't mean everyone else does. Atleast here the admins show results and let people know what will happen when people 3rd party tools and try to advertise ( like you did ) other servers . You were taken care of because you're nothing more then trash and only gave the forum and game a trashy look . Hope you have a great life and find whatever you're looking for in life.

ChakraKO

Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    I have played the server and ill tell u what i think about it.

- When you are in cz there is no pk at all.
    - Clan SinnerS got all the best items since Admin is helping them.
    - Admin is selling items for usd such as Roc's rol's pe's shells 8 , shards 8.
    - If u going to start the Server do NOT go to human side coz u will be banned.

Auto Minor from Snoxd 100 % Working.
    Pvkoxp from Snoxd 100 % working.

All you have to do is Get Hide Toolz from Snoxd so you can hide the HACK you are using.

Oh and 1 more thing, DO NOT USE Shoutbox. If u gonna flame on Shoutbox ur ingame char gonna be banned.

And DO NOT KILL Any of SinnerS clan on vs. You might be banned for Hacktool.

Chakra KO = Corrupted with no Players online.

Boss events are only when there is alot of SinnerS online.

Server Restarts are only when Alot of SinnerS are online, So they can kill all the bosses.

Last time when i was reading Chakra KO forums it was down for like 24 Hours or even more.

SinnerS are on Ventrilo together with Admins. They probably got pk Chars in their clans

SRB was banned for being a 12 year old child and talking shit about everything and everyone so i ip banned him. Everyone knows nothing is true what you say. have a good life cya

edit: Sure some features in pwkoxp and mykohack do work, like auto-attack and arrow shower, but im banning ppl everyday for it since i can find all cheaters in my logs so it's not a problem for the server really.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Lol SRB is most likely 100% true, SinnerS failed on PKO so they went to a less populated server where the leader could manipulate the admin who he calls his "Friend" to do whatever he wants. They can't pk without atleast 8 people, and the completely run active users away from servers, + they get anything they want from gm's.

Have fun with a failing server, seen to many fail the same way.

lololz seriously SRB pls can u try grow up ? it's not cause ur ass got kicked from server that means it sux .
    + if u have any prooves about Sinners gettin' helped by gms so show us if not
    pls STFU .
    u know i have an advice for u kido go play Barbie Online or teletubbies online .

SRB
    Banned

Stoned Who the fuk are you? Your talking something that u dont even know what ur saying.

SRB
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChakraKO View Post
    SRB was banned for being a 12 year old child and talking shit about everything and everyone so i ip banned him. Everyone knows nothing is true what you say. have a good life cya

edit: Sure some features in pwkoxp and mykohack do work, like auto-attack and arrow shower, but im banning ppl everyday for it since i can find all cheaters in my logs so it's not a problem for the server really.

You should learn abit more about hosting a server.
    With a program Called HideToolz you cant see nothing in LOGS.

I actually didnt even know that Features in myko hack works Thx for telling to community.

I was banned for being 12 years old child? So that means Kids cant play ur server?

im on SRB side, i was playing that KO and almost evrything he said is truth... CS's , IN's, IB's , hb's are rare but important thing in admins clan evry one got them so corruption on high lv i dont care - go enjoy ur server if u can, but i think u cant cause there is 10 ppl online all day long

this guy makes it look a lil too easy with his items lmao Chakra KO :: Character Info

babyeater

Lol none of that is true, maybe some, but oblivion sucks now, they will get overran enough said...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I don't believe in bringing other server's down to gain players
    but if i did this would be the first one i would start with, Charko admin We have spoken and you said the ddos and Packet overflow would stop you kept it up, And frankly your pathetic.
    Claiming you had nothing to do with it... Your forgetting we had that conversation
    My suggestion to anyone playing this server. Quit now.

ChakraKO

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    I don't believe in bringing other server's down to gain players
    but if i did this would be the first one i would start with, Charko admin We have spoken and you said the ddos and Packet overflow would stop you kept it up, And frankly your pathetic.
    Claiming you had nothing to do with it... Your forgetting we had that conversation
    My suggestion to anyone playing this server. Quit now.

I'm the owner of Chakra KO and i've never ddos'd your server... Don't blame me for that.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Lol SRB is most likely 100% true, SinnerS failed on PKO so they went to a less populated server where the leader could manipulate the admin who he calls his "Friend" to do whatever he wants. They can't pk without atleast 8 people, and the completely run active users away from servers, + they get anything they want from gm's.

Have fun with a failing server, seen to many fail the same way.
    When did you stop sucking horiyoshi's cock?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-05-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-05-2010, 02:36 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-05-2010, 02:34 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-05-2010, 02:34 PM
  5. Hits: 10
    08-05-2010, 02:33 PM