Clan On RKO

This is a discussion on Clan On RKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; I am trying to make a clan on the private server Rising4chaos Website: www.rising4chaos.com . I want to know who ...
Page: 1

Mirito

Default Clan On RKO

I am trying to make a clan on the private server Rising4chaos

I want to know who would want to join with me. there is a very strong clan on human side wich is the purpose of this clan to start. At this moment they have no real competition.

The clan is called PerfectChoice and my goal is to kick the shit out of them. I dont have any clan name yet, if i am able to find a decent ammount of people to join then we will decide together.

Info about this server:
    Rising4Chaos is a farm 1310 server with lvl 83 cap.

- It has a npc aimed for new players
    - Server is very secure (no tbl/dupes/compund bug, etc)
    - Instant lvl 56 and then 2 days for 83.
    - Timed bf (like USKO)
    - Moradon Arena (Like USKO)
    - Free entrance to forgotten frontiers (krowaz zone)
    - Easy bosses on this area making it easy for a new clan to start farming them really soon.

If you need any more info post it here. I hope i can get the ammount of people to make a good clan on this server.

Regards.

never mind
    Last edited by Anibal; 04-08-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Mirito

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    I word of advice from a former top player , king , top clan leader ... from this server - LEAVE IT !
    You forgot something...You were all that before the wipe.

Just because you are still pissed doesnt mean the server is a fail, it improved a lot on the last few months with a lot of new patches and events.

I got pissed too, i raged like you, i said server sucked but guess what? I'm back and its still the best server around. None of those other servers have unique features like this one does. SexyKo probably but i hate that server, patches downloaded mannually and full pk is boring as hell.

Anyways if you dont want to join just say no.

Thanks.

never mind
    Last edited by Anibal; 04-08-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Mirito

Like i told you i dont need your prevention from anything. People start playing if they want to you dont need to spam every topics about rising with the same story over and over again. Everyone already knows what you are saying.

Some of them agree, some dont. Keep your opinion to yourself, or at least say it just once.

This is a topic of a new clan on this server. Stay on topic.