Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Costa recruiting for ApexKO

This is a discussion on Costa recruiting for ApexKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello ladies and gents! We are proud to announce that clan Costa will be doing a comeback on the ApexKO ...
Page: 1

Default Costa recruiting for ApexKO

Hello ladies and gents!

We are proud to announce that clan Costa will be doing a comeback on the ApexKO servers. Most people that are stil active will not be able to remember us i guess as the last time we were really active as Costa was back in Ares (beta) and then Beramus on USKO. Now we are left with only a few of the old timers but we all still have the friendly attitude that Costa was so known for and we will try to bring that back into our new home as well.

Costa is one of a low number of clans who have actually been able to play among top 5 clans in several servers without playing 20+ hours pr day like some. We have always felt that having fun when playing and not just grinding your fingers to a pulp results in happy players, a happy clan, and more active people. Helping each other out is a big part of being a Costa member and if you can help someone while having fun talking to them then time flies.

As far as activity goes clan Costa has no rules stating that you have to play x amount of hours pr day or anything like that. We are all adults and we work normal jobs when we don't play games. We do however demand that players do log on from time to time and if you need to be gone for a few days just let someone know. We also dont demand that people grind their asses of in the beta stage that is coming up, but if you don't join us for beta you need to stay in touch here on the forum or via teamspeak.

To apply simply make a post in this topic or send me a PM via this forum.

We only have a few rules for those interested in joining us:
    • You need to be able to communicate in English
    • You need to have a headset with a microphone
    • You need to be able to use Teamspeak
    • You need to be a friendly and team focused player
    • You need to love Knight Online

PS! The votes have been cast and we are going for Karus side!

Clan list at the moment: 10 Members (note that we just got started talking to old members so the number will grow)

Priest

Bahamut
    Dexter

Warrior
    Ninares
    0oAndyo0
    Nogras
    1UP
    BigL

Mage
    ZarotaN

Rogue
    Tubben
    Furbz
    KingNoodles
    Last edited by Zarotan; 04-24-2015 at 12:54 PM.

i can play with u i if 2 hours on day will be enough , btw if anyone ned sharer ill help

If those 2 hours are quality hours it's an option yes. Would like some more information tho with regards to your experience, what class you plan on playing and things like that.

Good luck with the clan

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    If those 2 hours are quality hours it's an option yes. Would like some more information tho with regards to your experience, what class you plan on playing and things like that.

thats new class will play, played on ares before ke and girakon and wasn't any legend , dont speak about privates bcause it is not worth anything

ill try my best
    Last edited by LADY; 04-22-2015 at 04:37 AM.

I remember the clan name Costa from Beramus. Man I was a kid back then. KO is so nostalgic.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

I wanna join clan, but only if you are going orc. Btw if u wanna know further info about me and game experince just holla at me

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    I remember the clan name Costa from Beramus. Man I was a kid back then. KO is so nostalgic.
    hehe. I think most of todays KO community were kids back then :P
    It's only a few of us that just never seem to grow up and cant leave this game alone.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post

Costa is one of a low number of clans who have actually been able to play among top 5 clans in several servers without playing 20+ hours pr day like some. We have always felt that having fun when playing and not just grinding your fingers to a pulp results in happy players, a happy clan, and more active people. Helping each other out is a big part of being a Costa member and if you can help someone while having fun talking to them then time flies.

For the first time i actually saw a big clan posting something like this. I always stayed away from them since its all pressure no fun, we must be the best! Grr go go.. I have a life, friends, family that i want to spend time with and well pees seems you got it all figured out. Best of luck to you. We are 8 atm i will talk to them, we all do speak English maybe we can come play with you later on. Cheers.

seems like you are good men,
    not playing KO anymore or planning to do so, but good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    I wanna join clan, but only if you are going orc. Btw if u wanna know further info about me and game experince just holla at me
    We will be having a vote later on this evening to decide what side we are going to join.

so witch race?

Kallop likes this.

The votes have been cast and Costa will be joining the greenskins on Karus side!

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Nice, MY IGN will be KingNoodles and btw Can I join it or nah, U didnt really reply on that one XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast