Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Orchýs

51 48.11%
  • Uuman

55 51.89%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

CrackeD - drunken Finnish gaychoir

This is a discussion on CrackeD - drunken Finnish gaychoir within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Since the release date comes closer it seems I need to start activating my ass again.. Originally Posted by W33dStyle ...
Page: 8

Since the release date comes closer it seems I need to start activating my ass again..

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    wheres sielu u gay
    He would really be a great addition to our group but I fear he has grown attached to real life stuff, can't blame him though.. its a good decicion

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    perhana you noob =P.
    remember me?
    Let me play, even though i'm not finnish lol =p
    Don't worry, we do remember the good ones and if we took non-finns here, you would certainly be our top of the list pick

Quote Originally Posted by SoeTBobo View Post
    Finnish ppl are really cool, but waggy no meatballs in nose
    Fagyar has korv i röven also!

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    joohh....babaan kesällä sit jonku ukkeli
    Babaat samalla +10 ixb oký?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
    I wonder how many of the ppl on the list will actually start playing , and if they do play more than a week
    Time will tell how it goes, but maybe there is a good side to this long wait for the official launch, those ppl that actually start playing are propably more dedicated in playing now that they have had more time to think about it..

Quote Originally Posted by MrHankey View Post
    Wassup! Heard here is some GG finnish clan from Saukko. Im interested... Im active as much i can, got gf and work so ill play always after work and when gf is at work... So...
    What u guys think? is there any room or reason to start this server? lemme know
    We have room for you, and as for the reasons im sure that this server is the place to be if you wanna play ko, first chance of a non-cheat server after this god awfull game first was invented, but as I have learned from experience it is still only a chance.. We only add gay ppl I assume that when you referred to a gf you only wanted us to know what is your "role" in the relationship..

Quote Originally Posted by EMW View Post
    wäbäääää, meikäki vois tulla kesällä babailee ku pitää täs vielä pari kk puolustaa isämmaata :3
    komiaa touhua, itelläkin tipahti kertausharjotuspaperit postilaatikkoon..

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    gotta think about if i start in that server^^ i will probably join you guys, if i can ofc...
    i would like to play as rogue or warrior.
    If you decide to come to the server, be sure to join our group

Wadap me and my friends are going to play here, just wondering if u need more reinforcments for this awesome clan u have . Some CrackeD ppl should know me like emw/nesma/mahtisonni/BimBam, and even u dear moraine might remember "ghettostripper" from dies, ye i was like 14 back then, now im 20.

Still dont know what class i will play but i think its between warrior/bp/mage

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

I maybe start char over there too Rogue or a Priest...
    armeija perkeles vaan kestää kesään asti että sillon voi vähän lisätä vasta aktiivisuutta..

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    gotta think about if i start in that server^^ i will probably join you guys, if i can ofc...
    i would like to play as rogue or warrior.

Carnac-Westis pelailen tällä hetkellä HighRollerilla : )
    Rolleri rokkaa ;D siinä on warriori kovimmillaan

Konkko

One more assassin signing in \o
    Et jos vaan kelpaa?

Quote Originally Posted by Konkko View Post
    One more assassin signing in \o
    Et jos vaan kelpaa?
    Kyllä meille alustavasti listoille kelpaa ihan varmasti kaikki, ja jos nyt niin hullusti käy et tulee enemmän kuin 36 kpl ni sit tehdään kakkosklaani mut tuskin tää niin hurjaksi menee, teretulemast

added to list

Im killing bosses in there already ^^ btw. wich side we take? humans as poll says? Perhana i sent email for ya about vent.. Cant connect on it. I want so much talk trash with finnish gays.

Sielu

Default :>

He would really be a great addition to our group but I fear he has grown attached to real life stuff, can't blame him though.. its a good decicion
    real life stuff sucks! (not rly

Ok, I have a gf, I am studying atm and I'm going to start working in Helsinki next month and its going to take whole summer.. but... I was thinking that I'll make some time for KO too.. its too long ago when I last time logged in to Knight Online world. Mostly I've been missing all the friends I've got in KO. So I hope we gonna see/hear each other soon!

-"Sielu, souli, paskis"

PS. That video... What the fuck Perhana?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sielu View Post
    I was thinking that I'll make some time for KO too
    PS. That video... What the fuck Perhana?!
    Sielu senkin vanha sika, missäs sitä oikein on luuhattu? Turha yrittää selittää mitään gf valheita meille! Mukaan remmiin vaan, kännipeekoota ja paskanjauhantaa luvassa.
    And yeah that me in the video.. at home, casual clothing, nothing much

Validating

wow there's been use of my finnish classes, understanding some parts even lol

Only couple of days left. Cant wait for all that grinding!

So do we go to human side as its ni poll? That would be really nice to know before we start : )

b0mb

Jos viel mahtuu niin mäki voisin tulla. Warru tai mage, jos tarttee tehdä joku muu niin teen sellasen sitte. Saan ehkä muutaman kaverinki vedettyä mukaan
    Last edited by b0mb; 03-25-2010 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    So do we go to human side as its ni poll? That would be really nice to know before we start : )
    Actually if you don't count all those non-clannies its pretty much even right now, we have discussed about it but since its allmost impossible to know for sure which side has more ppl its going to be a "musta tuntuu päätös" I try to get this thing decided asap, deadline being tomorrow so everyone has time to get the info before the launch

Quote Originally Posted by b0mb View Post
    Jos viel mahtuu niin mäki voisin tulla. Warru tai mage, jos tarttee tehdä joku muu niin teen sellasen sitte. Saan ehkä muutaman kaverinki vedettyä mukaan
    Wellcome, if you have friends coming too, tell them to report here in this topic so we can see who is coming and who is not..

kAUPPY

So u guys will speak finnish in clan chat etc? I cannot speak finnish that great. My dad's from Finland. And got a finnish lastname But i live in Sweden.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)