EnglishFellas are looking for english people on Knight Kingdom @Karus

This is a discussion on EnglishFellas are looking for english people on Knight Kingdom @Karus within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Started on awesome server Knight Kingdom and been looking for english players to pay with. Im on karus side as ...
Page: 1

Default EnglishFellas are looking for english people on Knight Kingdom @Karus

Started on awesome server Knight Kingdom and been looking for english players to pay with. Im on karus side as Priest. We could make english clan together example. Pm in game MrHankey. Clan is made and got few members already and growing. Need more to get partys run and sick pk on.
    Last edited by MrHankey; 10-30-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Im going to start there!!

Hi, nice to meet someone. Im on Karus side, saw your post. You were looking for humanside english players. I've been trying find english speaking people since launch, but havent find any. Pm me in game MrHankey. Noticed there is cheap characters on market at klasgame site, include prems etc.

i wanted try,but 99% ppl of turkish are online and upgrading list full time in left corner...
    even i don't know how to donate from Holland

Yeah, there is a lot turks and u can block upgrades by muting chat. There is like 800-1k players on each side to register bdw, so it is known thing there will be alot spam .

About donate, this days ko servers uses klasgame site, you can open account there, but you have to contact their chat support, which is 24/7 and ask email verification from then thru whatsapp to em, since you cant set phone number there. It is kinda easy and after that you can use paypal to transfer money to kalsgame account and pay it, then you will get code to put in game to receive KC. Can help ya more if you need to. And Knight Kingdom facebook site is really active to reply for pm's in ok english.

Their facebook. https://www.facebook.com/KnightKingdom2019/ and website http://www.knightkingdom.net/

its true what u said, but when i created account on klasgame they sended sms to me on my number but -> Turkish (+91) or (+90) and i didn't received activation code

on facebook i got only this answer "we need to discuss this with klasgame"

anyway if u need player I can join

Talk to klasgame in their own chat bottom right corner. They told me send them whatsapp and they send code to email. Now after once done, i will receive code to my email for log in to klasgame.