Seeking Players

This is a discussion on Seeking Players within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hi I am seeking u to 12 chars of each nation for alot of testing for a new upcoming server ...
Page: 1

10ToesDown

Default Seeking Players

Hi I am seeking u to 12 chars of each nation for alot of testing for a new upcoming server I will give the first 12 people the opportunity for this so anyone interested in trying this send me a pm I am seeking 12 orcs and 12 humans for this make sure when you pm me you give me your msn and your nation again first 12 users for each nation when i get these 24 players I will post that I need no more thanks.

ps.I will give all info to the 24 people who I get the pms from on here and if you decide to stay after the testing you will all recieve a special gift thanks.

For testing purposes we are making it a 50/50 drop on everything in moradon,and home nations and then ofc your normal bosses.

http://ambitionzko.forumotion.com/forum
    Last edited by 10ToesDown; 01-09-2011 at 10:07 PM.

10ToesDown

Ok we just got done editing drops for the testing stages server will be going up here for testers in about 10 mins so anyone interested pm me theres still about 18 slots open for anyone who wants to come its going to be instant lvl 80 need some exp for 83,auto master,+8/+3 drops all in moradon and other lands all drops are 50%,gold bard drop from worms,+8-+10 very hard. more info come to the forum and post on there that you wanna test thanks. http://ambitionzko.forumotion.com/forum

We are now working on a panel for players to make their own accounts seeing how we are getting more players and we decided on making a no limit for testers so we can get testing done alot faster for official unless players want beta but whats the sense right?

Ambitionz KnightOnline Forums

Servers online for beta