Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 301

Error (for Ko4life Server)

This is a discussion on Error (for Ko4life Server) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by KnightDaniel coz i wanna warn new members from this clan! ITS A SCAMMING CLAN! NABS! DONT JOIN ...
Page: 19


  1. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    coz i wanna warn new members from this clan! ITS A SCAMMING CLAN!
    NABS! DONT JOIN EM
    by far one of the worst priests ive played with.......

  2. #272
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    lol wow.....................

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    what happened with u nabs on lifeko

  4. #274
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Inactive ofc xD

  5. #275
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    So in language of srs bsns, u failed, in a random private server?


    CONFIRMED?

  6. #276
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    So in language of srs bsns, u failed, in a random private server?


    CONFIRMED?
    Check your arguments b4 typing anything forum troll...
    No?
    Clan became inactive... cuz everyone found out that they got life :O

  7. #277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Check your arguments b4 typing anything forum troll...
    No?
    Clan became inactive... cuz everyone found out that they got life :O
    lol forum troll .....u mean he is like this guy here ?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg]YouTube - Internet Bridge Troll[/ame]

  8. #278
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supermapu View Post
    lol forum troll .....u mean he is like this guy here ?
    YouTube - Internet Bridge Troll
    yes, that internet bridge troll is like him

  9. #279
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Check your arguments b4 typing anything forum troll...
    Thats exactly what it means.

    Lemme say it again. Error failed in a lolrandomprivateserver. /Confirmed.


    If this would be a srs bsns game, like l2, this news would result in 8 pages of drama, flame, fraps, lolpics and pedopear. Be grateful that it isnt.

  10. #280
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Thats exactly what it means.

    Lemme say it again. Error failed in a lolrandomprivateserver. /Confirmed.


    If this would be a srs bsns game, like l2, this news would result in 8 pages of drama, flame, fraps, lolpics and pedopear. Be grateful that it isnt.
    failed? rofl u act as if we hit that server as a clan
    sorry i got raided ...
    dont expect you to know how that works since u dont leave ur computer
    people like you drive me fuckingggg crazy, its obvious you have nothing else better to do we failed? rofl when we even tryed we stayed top...
    have a nice day fuck face

  11. #281
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Since it took only like half a week to get a response here, its confirmed that error is dead also.

    Now go and fail in another place terribadly andgy men.

  12. #282
    Flashback Senior Member Ibumax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Really looooooooooooooool!

  13. #283
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Since it took only like half a week to get a response here, its confirmed that error is dead also.

    Now go and fail in another place terribadly andgy men.
    we're not dead we're inactive and dealing with real life for now ?

  14. #284
    Rainey
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    we're not dead we're inactive and dealing with real life for now ?
    Even you??

  15. #285
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    Even you??
    Yes even me... you should get a life to btw

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •