Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Error (for Ko4life Server)

This is a discussion on Error (for Ko4life Server) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by knox09 nerd rageeeeeeeeeeeee ßß Mr.Inactive...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    nerd rageeeeeeeeeeeee
    ßß Mr.Inactive

hahaha foo its from that movie field of dreams he builds a baseball field u know ? and the guy was like if u build it they will come referring to the people who will come if he built the field. he needed the money watever anyways i mean if we build error the flamers will come hahaha. same with any other clan

no i don't know

lmfao oh ok now i get the quote :P

but of course I am gonna be the settled one never flaming :O

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

ehhh no flames yet honestly .... i couldnt care less what haters have to say
    just means they drank to much hataraid today

and need to grow up just a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSins View Post
    haha thats too oldschool for all these people. they wont be able to handle that. Besides a bunch of us are playing Aion even me ^^ just trying to get my account back.
    Somone said adrian was playing ionia or something. Tell him to play the private server or something so we can rape some nubs.

or u come with us too....
    and get him to play again
    jacob = impulse?

no jacob is not impulse
    grim /fail

lol i remember him from somewhere :s

Quote Originally Posted by cooljacob2k2 View Post
    Somone said adrian was playing ionia or something. Tell him to play the private server or something so we can rape some nubs.

Naw he came to play ionia with me for a little bit since i didnt like Age of Conan but that dude loves Aion and i cant blame him its a really dope game. He is gonna stay there highly doubt he will play private server or KO in general haha.

I think James and Anthony are still playing Aion too we all went there. But i got hacked and so did a few others >.< and it is taking like 2 hours to talk to someone on the phone about it and i dont got time to be sitting on the phone waiting for that shit. not recently at least.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Naw he came to play ionia with me for a little bit since i didnt like Age of Conan but that dude loves Aion and i cant blame him its a really dope game. He is gonna stay there highly doubt he will play private server or KO in general haha.

I think James and Anthony are still playing Aion too we all went there. But i got hacked and so did a few others >.< and it is taking like 2 hours to talk to someone on the phone about it and i dont got time to be sitting on the phone waiting for that shit. not recently at least.
    If I had a better computer (which I'm getting soon) I'd still be playing Aion over KO. IMO the Aion pk is even better then the KO pk, I'm assuming it's cause I like the complexity of the combos and such... yet the other aspects of the game beat it by 100x.

dude if u dip on us to play that fagget ass game imma kill you

dont be a retard lol im not dippin out but ill still play aion once my acc is fixed but yea ima need a new graphics card for it too. Still gonna play KO :P everyone has another game that they play other then KO so don't give me shit lol.

haha yeah but u better not be inactive :P

dont be a retard lol im not dippin out but ill still play aion once my acc is fixed but yea ima need a new graphics card for it too. Still gonna play KO :P everyone has another game that they play other then KO so don't give me shit lol.
    yes mine is xbox360

James and Anton are playing WoW. Atleast a week ago they were

Whos gonna be in your noob clan on this server?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast