Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88

Estonians post here

This is a discussion on Estonians post here within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Teeme posti et kuradima tüüp aitas teil hacki kaitsta ja teie panite talle banni nagu wtf...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member Gonno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Teeme posti et kuradima tüüp aitas teil hacki kaitsta ja teie panite talle banni nagu wtf

  2. #47
    k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Can we please keep it english, this is an english forum.

    Just a heads up guys, this could be closed for the non english content
    the topic is ment for ESTONIANS ONLY and its about KO4LIFE server recruitment so i dont see anything wrong here, and u can close it if u decide to, UR THE "JUNIOR MODERATOR" and seems moderators like ghosty can do anything around here

  3. #48
    Rainey
    Guest

    Default

    Nojah :S Ma siiski loodan, et kõigilt võetakse originaali alguses ban ikka maha, sest see on ikkagi beta ja siin tuleb otsida buge ja paska :S

  4. #49
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    the topic is ment for ESTONIANS ONLY and its about KO4LIFE server recruitment so i dont see anything wrong here, and u can close it if u decide to, UR THE "JUNIOR MODERATOR" and seems moderators like ghosty can do anything around here
    Get a fraking clue. I dont give a shit if its ment for nazi germans or dam navajos. Its a god dam english forum. Stop fraking acting like random 3rd world country retards.

    And why the hell would cheaters bans lifted? If its true that he was helping festo, then theres nothing to worry about. If it aint, then yey, another cheater gone. And belive me, i do give a shit about him, clan matters involved.

    The rest of u, inglish or gtfo. Theres loads of estland forums where to discuss stuff like this. neti.ee kk?

  5. #50
    Rainey
    Guest

    Default

    FackOff.ee oke????

    I dont f**king f**k care what the f**king f**k u f**k here u f**king m****r f**ker f**k. OKEEE???!!!

    Enough enlish for you?

  6. #51
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Get a fraking clue. I dont give a shit if its ment for nazi germans or dam navajos. Its a god dam english forum. Stop fraking acting like random 3rd world country retards.

    And why the hell would cheaters bans lifted? If its true that he was helping festo, then theres nothing to worry about. If it aint, then yey, another cheater gone. And belive me, i do give a shit about him, clan matters involved.

    The rest of u, inglish or gtfo. Theres loads of estland forums where to discuss stuff like this. neti.ee kk?
    Wow u gotta be fucking retard u go by all topics and read what ppl say even if doesn't involve u ?
    And why do you grind on us ? finnish ppl are talking also in finnsih and i don't GIVE A SHIT , so piss off
    And sorry for bringing activity on this side of forum!!!!

  7. #52
    dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    FackOff.ee oke????

    I dont f**king f**k care what the f**king f**k u f**k here u f**king m****r f**ker f**k. OKEEE???!!!

    Enough enlish for you?
    well i got the feeling a bann is comin.

    but u guys should remember this is indeed an english forum. even if its a clan for a special country it doesnt matter. there have been alot other topics like this in past and it was closed/banned because of it. also its not smart to flame a moderator.

  8. #53
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Keep it english or someone else other than just Rainey will have to deal with a suspension.

  9. #54
    Flashback Senior Member Ibumax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzZzZzZz View Post
    Gonno mina olen 15
    Lies!
    And wtf there alot ppl talking not english but their native language and u dont say nothing to them...Anyway whats up with clan then?

  10. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Keep it topic and if mods want it english then keep it that way.
    If flaming goes on just close this topic.

    About clan. We do it offical no worrys.

  11. #56
    k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Get a fraking clue. I dont give a shit if its ment for nazi germans or dam navajos. Its a god dam english forum. Stop fraking acting like random 3rd world country retards.

    And why the hell would cheaters bans lifted? If its true that he was helping festo, then theres nothing to worry about. If it aint, then yey, another cheater gone. And belive me, i do give a shit about him, clan matters involved.

    The rest of u, inglish or gtfo. Theres loads of estland forums where to discuss stuff like this. neti.ee kk?
    tõmba nahhuj eestist kui sa niivõrd muulane oled, ja ta pole mingi cheater ghosty on noob admin kes bannib randomilt.

  12. #57
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Meh, I've warned you.... See you in 7 days.

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Puudu ka veel artist aka frankie aka frankzilla
    He is coming in offical maybe, dno he is stuck with COD

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Elmo/warr or mage dunno yet.

  15. #60
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    He is coming in offical maybe, dno he is stuck with COD
    Jahaha i know he Hes playing nonstop cod 5 Power of xfire
    And yes CLAN WILL BE COMING even we lose k22k k66k meep and those other "PROS"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •