Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Estonians post here

This is a discussion on Estonians post here within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Teeme posti et kuradima tüüp aitas teil hacki kaitsta ja teie panite talle banni nagu wtf...
Page: 4

Teeme posti et kuradima tüüp aitas teil hacki kaitsta ja teie panite talle banni nagu wtf

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Can we please keep it english, this is an english forum.

Just a heads up guys, this could be closed for the non english content
    the topic is ment for ESTONIANS ONLY and its about KO4LIFE server recruitment so i dont see anything wrong here, and u can close it if u decide to, UR THE "JUNIOR MODERATOR" and seems moderators like ghosty can do anything around here

Rainey

Nojah :S Ma siiski loodan, et kõigilt võetakse originaali alguses ban ikka maha, sest see on ikkagi beta ja siin tuleb otsida buge ja paska :S

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    the topic is ment for ESTONIANS ONLY and its about KO4LIFE server recruitment so i dont see anything wrong here, and u can close it if u decide to, UR THE "JUNIOR MODERATOR" and seems moderators like ghosty can do anything around here
    Get a fraking clue. I dont give a shit if its ment for nazi germans or dam navajos. Its a god dam english forum. Stop fraking acting like random 3rd world country retards.

And why the hell would cheaters bans lifted? If its true that he was helping festo, then theres nothing to worry about. If it aint, then yey, another cheater gone. And belive me, i do give a shit about him, clan matters involved.

The rest of u, inglish or gtfo. Theres loads of estland forums where to discuss stuff like this. neti.ee kk?

Rainey

FackOff.ee oke????

I dont f**king f**k care what the f**king f**k u f**k here u f**king m****r f**ker f**k. OKEEE???!!!

Enough enlish for you?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Get a fraking clue. I dont give a shit if its ment for nazi germans or dam navajos. Its a god dam english forum. Stop fraking acting like random 3rd world country retards.

And why the hell would cheaters bans lifted? If its true that he was helping festo, then theres nothing to worry about. If it aint, then yey, another cheater gone. And belive me, i do give a shit about him, clan matters involved.

The rest of u, inglish or gtfo. Theres loads of estland forums where to discuss stuff like this. neti.ee kk?
    Wow u gotta be fucking retard u go by all topics and read what ppl say even if doesn't involve u ?
    And why do you grind on us ? finnish ppl are talking also in finnsih and i don't GIVE A SHIT , so piss off
    And sorry for bringing activity on this side of forum!!!!

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    FackOff.ee oke????

I dont f**king f**k care what the f**king f**k u f**k here u f**king m****r f**ker f**k. OKEEE???!!!

Enough enlish for you?
    well i got the feeling a bann is comin.

but u guys should remember this is indeed an english forum. even if its a clan for a special country it doesnt matter. there have been alot other topics like this in past and it was closed/banned because of it. also its not smart to flame a moderator.

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Keep it english or someone else other than just Rainey will have to deal with a suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by OzZzZzZz View Post
    Gonno mina olen 15
    Lies!
    And wtf there alot ppl talking not english but their native language and u dont say nothing to them...Anyway whats up with clan then?

Banned

Keep it topic and if mods want it english then keep it that way.
    If flaming goes on just close this topic.

About clan. We do it offical no worrys.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post

tõmba nahhuj eestist kui sa niivõrd muulane oled, ja ta pole mingi cheater ghosty on noob admin kes bannib randomilt.

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Meh, I've warned you.... See you in 7 days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Puudu ka veel artist aka frankie aka frankzilla
    He is coming in offical maybe, dno he is stuck with COD

Elmo/warr or mage dunno yet.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    He is coming in offical maybe, dno he is stuck with COD
    Jahaha i know he Hes playing nonstop cod 5 Power of xfire
    And yes CLAN WILL BE COMING even we lose k22k k66k meep and those other "PROS"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast