Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 49 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 912
Like Tree105Likes

FinalLegacy in PSKO

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy in PSKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; ripperino ....
Page: 39


  1. #571
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    ripperino .

  2. #572
    Senior Member Manhattan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    So Paulo the Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Just a small update.
    Jeremy a.k.a Cloud, an American who plays mostly PvP servers.
    Yeah, that dude is not only a retard and a liar but also related with other scamms cases in the past. Good thing you got rid of him.

  3. #573
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Yeah, that dude is not only a retard and a liar but also related with other scamms cases in the past. Good thing you got rid of him.
    Well surprisingly enough I heard a bunch of stuff about him after the incident. Oh well it doesn't matter.

  4. #574
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    in this couple of days i wasn't on alot, since the work at my army getting bigger and bigger and i am barley at home, till the 25/1/15 i will be able to play, but not a full time like i used to...

    hope on the next Sunday it will change

  5. #575
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sebbe a.k.a Rhymes a.k.a Funky, Swedish dude around 18 years old. Plays rogue mostly. Not trustworthy apparently. Stole a clan drop and decided to trade a few years of friendship for a CS in BazingaKO.
    I'm wondering how come he stole it, i've played with him and some of u guys a few times aswell, and honestly speaking i haven't seen more greedy players than FinalLegacy in my whole KO career so i think it's not on you guys to determine who is and who isn't greedy, i remember playing in a private server we looted an iron belt, i got the drop and the first PM i achieved was give it to me or you'll be kicked can't remember who it was, i gave the item to find out few days later the exact same person who i gave it to kept using it without even a 'thank you', the item never got sold or shared with the party we took the drop with, this isn't the only example i have, when i asked about why the item wasn't being sold or splitted fairly i got kicked from the clan. Gotta thank the one who did it tho, been a while since i've played with such horrible behaving players. You Kallop are not included.

    Guess you guys still use the same system: Old clanmembers get all the items, new members can fuck off. Glad we in USKO atleast know what's fair, every item we loot get's splitted till the very last coin. Even if i party up with a full turkish clan that i haven't ever spoken to, and we manage to get a drop which is for example worth 200M (Which isn't even much tho) but still, they'll PM me as soon as when it's sold to give me my share.
    Diver likes this.

  6. #576
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I'm wondering how come he stole it, i've played with him and some of u guys a few times aswell, and honestly speaking i haven't seen more greedy players than FinalLegacy in my whole KO career so i think it's not on you guys to determine who is and who isn't greedy, i remember playing in a private server we looted an iron belt, i got the drop and the first PM i achieved was give it to me or you'll be kicked can't remember who it was, i gave the item to find out few days later the exact same person who i gave it to kept using it without even a 'thank you', the item never got sold or shared with the party we took the drop with, this isn't the only example i have, when i asked about why the item wasn't being sold or splitted fairly i got kicked from the clan. Gotta thank the one who did it tho, been a while since i've played with such horrible behaving players. You Kallop are not included.

    Guess you guys still use the same system: Old clanmembers get all the items, new members can fuck off. Glad we in USKO atleast know what's fair, every item we loot get's splitted till the very last coin. Even if i party up with a full turkish clan that i haven't ever spoken to, and we manage to get a drop which is for example worth 200M (Which isn't even much tho) but still, they'll PM me as soon as when it's sold to give me my share.
    There are barely no new members because I couldn't give two shits about some random dude who I haven't played with. The way we work is we gear up everybody together. Support characters get most gear in the beginning. I agree there are a couple "jews" in the clan and some people are greedy and pretty much take anything they can. But the principle stays the same.

    The reason why I will not tolerate any kind of cheating or scamming in the clan is quite simple. If I ever have a reason to believe a person is not trustworthy, then I simply cannot play with that person any longer. I can't trust him with any gear and I can't trust that he will play fair with us. This is why quite many people have come crawling back to me begging me to add them back, and after a little while they've shown their true colors. Those who have been kicked from clan for a good reason will never be added back.
    zuka likes this.

  7. #577
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There are barely no new members because I couldn't give two shits about some random dude who I haven't played with. The way we work is we gear up everybody together. Support characters get most gear in the beginning. I agree there are a couple "jews" in the clan and some people are greedy and pretty much take anything they can. But the principle stays the same.

    The reason why I will not tolerate any kind of cheating or scamming in the clan is quite simple. If I ever have a reason to believe a person is not trustworthy, then I simply cannot play with that person any longer. I can't trust him with any gear and I can't trust that he will play fair with us. This is why quite many people have come crawling back to me begging me to add them back, and after a little while they've shown their true colors. Those who have been kicked from clan for a good reason will never be added back.
    well i don't know who are in your clan right now, and i don't want to because all my experiences with the clan were shit so far, i won't ever bother joining again but ofc i do believe there are some good players in there, but i advise you to keep the clan itself small to prevent stuff like this happens again.

  8. #578
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    well i don't know who are in your clan right now, and i don't want to because all my experiences with the clan were shit so far, i won't ever bother joining again but ofc i do believe there are some good players in there, but i advise you to keep the clan itself small to prevent stuff like this happens again.
    90% of the clan consists of old members or people we have met along our journey. Which is why it works. If there's somebody I can't trust, it doesn't work.

  9. #579
    ℒℰℊℯи Senior Member Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    462

    Default

    what the fuck happened in the week i was gone.................

  10. #580
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    werry werry AgaBombaLar

  11. #581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    900

    Default

    seems like you guys leaving bazinga slowly?

  12. #582
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    seems like you guys leaving bazinga slowly?
    We made magos and we log them daily most likely. But ye we aren't super active anymore.

  13. #583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    We made magos and we log them daily most likely. But ye we aren't super active anymore.
    gotta find a clan then, since it's pointless being a warrior in a mage clan

  14. #584
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    I got my job start from today (in 4 hours), so i cant play all night long according to my GMT+8, just once a week i have free day, so i guess, GL guys.

  15. #585
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    to start here we need enough players
    pm Dylan/Kallop and if we get enough we might go
    http://carnageonline.net/


    Human Side - ISpit


    List:
    Kallop
    Dylan
    Johan
    Bar
    Kaan(On vacation)
    Chris
    Casuelle
    Uhek
    Stefan
    Wim (TBone)
    Deyna
    Legionist
    Jak
    Valdrin
    Marko

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    03-23-2015, 05:02 PM
  2. Hits: 8
    03-22-2015, 03:04 PM

Similar Threads

  1. 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server
    By b33p3r in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?
    By Teddy in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. Knight Kingdom
    By ZithromaX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:26 PM
  4. Knights Kingdom soon!!
    By Riku in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:13 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •