Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 912
Like Tree105Likes

FinalLegacy in PSKO

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy in PSKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Bumping this up. In case old members see this it means I'm back in action and hope to see u ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Bumping this up. In case old members see this it means I'm back in action and hope to see u in TS soon :P I have my eyes on myKO atm but I dunno what the clan's been doing lately so we'll discuss things later.

  2. #47
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Topic has been updated.

  3. #48
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    431

    Default

    I wanna play ko I like to play priest. I would like to think im fairly decent at it.

    Have you considered PressKo in your options ? Not advertising since ill go to any server that looks good, if there is a nice group of people to chill and play with. Wazap sKallop, do you deem me worthy enough ?

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Myko server is nice I been playing a little bit for a week or so now.

  5. #50
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    PressKo.. haven't really looked into it. Clannies told me myKO was kewl so xped to 72 there. We'll see how it goes. Lal Andy, nick and nation?

  6. #51
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Omagad Andy, the only person that I have ever heard say Rihanna has no ass :P. So where are you guys playing at in Myko server ill dl and check it out. 72 cap is allmost certified fun.

  7. #52
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Omagad Andy, the only person that I have ever heard say Rihanna has no ass :P. So where are you guys playing at in Myko server ill dl and check it out. 72 cap is allmost certified fun.
    Human side /PrototypeName

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Omagad Andy, the only person that I have ever heard say Rihanna has no ass :P. So where are you guys playing at in Myko server ill dl and check it out. 72 cap is allmost certified fun.
    That bitch is flat and im human atm kallop, IGN Pharcyde. Idk if you will ever pm me I dont play much but il prolly be on alot tomorrow so let me know if you start up here.

  9. #54
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Human side /PrototypeName
    Except priest?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    That bitch is flat and im human atm kallop, IGN Pharcyde. Idk if you will ever pm me I dont play much but il prolly be on alot tomorrow so let me know if you start up here.
    Oh no worries you'll see us.

  10. #55
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I wanna play ko I like to play priest. I would like to think im fairly decent at it.

    Have you considered PressKo in your options ? Not advertising since ill go to any server that looks good, if there is a nice group of people to chill and play with. Wazap sKallop, do you deem me worthy enough ?
    Didn't realize PressKO was the new Vincent server, so yea I've seen it. I don't know if it'll be active enough though so I'll leave it be for now

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Didn't realize PressKO was the new Vincent server, so yea I've seen it. I don't know if it'll be active enough though so I'll leave it be for now
    Instead of poting here all day how about you login and speak to me you hoe! And I wouldnt ever play another vince server after the last 10 he tried to make, lifeko was a sick server but since then they have just gone downhill.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

  12. #57
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Didn't realize PressKO was the new Vincent server, so yea I've seen it. I don't know if it'll be active enough though so I'll leave it be for now
    It kinda looks nice, but it will depend on having a lot of players. It it doesnt then it will be very bad.

    Ill most likely start on monday. Im going to the beach today untill then .

  13. #58
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Topic has been updated. Serious gathering/recruiting starts soon as we're going to gather a serious team in SexyKO. We will of course move into other servers as well but SexyKO will become the escape plan.

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    365

    Default

    What's going to be different on SexyKO?, is it still such a magefest or is it any better now? ^^

  15. #60
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    What's going to be different on SexyKO?, is it still such a magefest or is it any better now? ^^

    Actually sexyko is most best pvp server,and they doing some updates 18xx to 19xx if i'm not wrong.
    +we are recruiting people
    Last edited by zuka; 04-19-2013 at 06:47 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    03-23-2015, 05:02 PM
  2. Hits: 8
    03-22-2015, 03:04 PM

Similar Threads

  1. 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server
    By b33p3r in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?
    By Teddy in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. Knight Kingdom
    By ZithromaX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:26 PM
  4. Knights Kingdom soon!!
    By Riku in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:13 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •