Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

FinalLegacy in PSKO

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy in PSKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by zuka Actually sexyko is most best pvp server,and they doing some updates 18xx to 19xx if i'm ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Actually sexyko is most best pvp server,and they doing some updates 18xx to 19xx if i'm not wrong.
    +we are recruiting people
    Everyone says sexyko is the best pk server, and then you login and see 100 vs 100 mages and realise its shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Everyone says sexyko is the best pk server, and then you login and see 100 vs 100 mages and realise its shit.

Well we couldn't care less because we are mages clan too :P so no problem hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCVdvEf1uIo << Skipp the intro if you think it's crap

It actually is the best PK based server. Every other pk server is filled with mages as well.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Well we couldn't care less because we are mages clan too :P so no problem hehe

FinalLegacy Pk Vol III [2013 720 HD KKO StarMyStyle] - YouTube << Skipp the intro if you think it's crap
    pretty pathetic what turks has turned this game into. 123 nowa we killed 2 people gg owned then lets town now and tp all out before they actually have a chance. gg magues wery good job owned all the ppl w/o any actual skill at all wery we have wery high virtual number nps bb

edit: i will give you credit for at least using legit gear unlike mages on official servers "wery good candycane staff +26 ym best mague"

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    pretty pathetic what turks has turned this game into. 123 nowa we killed 2 people gg owned then lets town now and tp all out before they actually have a chance. gg magues wery good job owned all the ppl w/o any actual skill at all wery we have wery high virtual number nps bb

edit: i will give you credit for at least using legit gear unlike mages on official servers "wery good candycane staff +26 ym best mague"
    Playing mage doesn't take skill you're right. It takes brains. Also you should know we were the top melee clan in ForgottenKO for what it's worth. I started this game as rogue and I'm pretty known as BP in the PSKO community.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It actually is the best PK based server. Every other pk server is filled with mages as well.
    Being the best of something shit isn't an accomplishment

Sexyko like most of the other priv servers anymore have screwed up stun and slow rates compared to official ko which is why all you see are mages anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Sexyko like most of the other priv servers anymore have screwed up stun and slow rates compared to official ko which is why all you see are mages anymore.
    Actually the reason why mages are popular is because in USKO / EUKO you have to lvl up and get gear before pking. Back in old USKO there were barely any mage clans, max 2-3 in each USKO server. This was due to exp being harder than it is now and ppl never bothered making mage clans. After ROFD patch in SexyKO they had all mage skills working and in SexyKO you don't have to exp or gear up that much to pk as mage.

Actually the reason why mages are popular is because in USKO / EUKO you have to lvl up and get gear before pking. Back in old USKO there were barely any mage clans, max 2-3 in each USKO server. This was due to exp being harder than it is now and ppl never bothered making mage clans. After ROFD patch in SexyKO they had all mage skills working and in SexyKO you don't have to exp or gear up that much to pk as mage.

You also forgot to add you need no skills at all. And you said you need brains, why do you need brains to follow someone and nova where they nova at the same time? I really dont understand how people can call themselves 'pro' mage parties because they can drop 2/3 novas and run away or die.

And mythlost is a noob.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

You also forgot to add you need no skills at all. And you said you need brains, why do you need brains to follow someone and nova where they nova at the same time? I really dont understand how people can call themselves 'pro' mage parties because they can drop 2/3 novas and run away or die.

And mythlost is a noob.
    All you do is spike when someone has 10% HP KKTHXBB!!!

"PRO"

And mythlost is a noob.
    I can't really remember whenever was the last time I needed "skill" in this game whatsoever. I've been playing with brains for about 2-3 years now and just instead of knowing how to play I've been using logic.

I can't really remember whenever was the last time I needed "skill" in this game whatsoever. I've been playing with brains for about 2-3 years now and just instead of knowing how to play I've been using logic.
    So you don't combo anymore? Oh wait your a mage all you do is press 2 buttons, I forgot sorry.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

im online on sexyko ISpitRedKey check fb / clan forums for join etc etc!

So you don't combo anymore? Oh wait your a mage all you do is press 2 buttons, I forgot sorry.
    I'm usually the priest FYI. Anyway cba arguing with headstrong tea-drinkers >.<

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Silence puny humans, BAZINGA

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    09-13-2017, 06:42 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    03-23-2015, 05:02 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    03-22-2015, 03:04 PM