Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

FinalLegacy - WesternKO

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy - WesternKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Bar someone has issues... what kind of issues?...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    someone has issues...
    what kind of issues?

Bar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    what kind of issues?
    issues with dylan? i guess you jelous of our teamplay?

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    issues with dylan? i guess you jelous of our teamplay?
    are you even calling nova+town teamplay now? shit is getting really exciting here. jealous? no.

Banned Member

Not sure why other server administrators attacked dylan for playing westerenko. but seems like they got more to say about other servers than their owns.
    If you ignore them it will hurt them the most.

are you even calling nova+town teamplay now? shit is getting really exciting here. jealous? no.
    Do you ever play in mage clan ?, its not about MALICE PARASITE + CP SPIKE .

You have to be like me to play in mage clan .... kk bb

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Do you ever play in mage clan ?, its not about MALICE PARASITE + CP SPIKE .

You have to be like me to play in mage clan .... kk bb
    Sorry, being like you is a little to low for me.. And Malice Parasite + CP Spike, are 2 classes i'm talking about the sin class specificly and that's not just para+malice and spike, that unlike your ''mage skill'' isn't just nova+town. You actually need brains to play sin at a decent level, which i think you lack just a bit to much. Well enjoy licking dylans his ass, i hope you might find something usefull down there, but mehhh i doubt it.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Sorry, being like you is a little to low for me.. And Malice Parasite + CP Spike, are 2 classes i'm talking about the sin class specificly and that's not just para+malice and spike, that unlike your ''mage skill'' isn't just nova+town. You actually need brains to play sin at a decent level, which i think you lack just a bit to much. Well enjoy licking dylans his ass, i hope you might find something usefull down there, but mehhh i doubt it.
    how does adi's ass taste ? or do you have to sit in line? first alex then you? come back to psko i'll show you how this game works

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Can't believe you bunch of shitheads still have that "i'm better discussion"

@Screamer

First of all you got nothing to do with this topic so pickup your huge ego and get the fuck out. We all know USKO is shit right now, enjoy putting your money into a death game (Don't even start with the "i never babashopped i farm and join events" shit cause we all know it's impossible to keep up that way)

@dylan

Why are you even replying to that guy? If he thinks playing in a mageteam doesn't need a strategy or a brain tells enough about his knowledge of knight online.

WesternKO is a shitty server, i'm sure 90% of the old team is more then happy to comeback when any good/playable server comes out.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

@Screamer

First of all you got nothing to do with this topic so pickup your huge ego and get the fuck out. We all know USKO is shit right now, enjoy putting your money into a death game (Don't even start with the "i never babashopped i farm and join events" shit cause we all know it's impossible to keep up that way)

@dylan

Why are you even replying to that guy? If he thinks playing in a mageteam doesn't need a strategy or a brain tells enough about his knowledge of knight online.

WesternKO is a shitty server, i'm sure 90% of the old team is more then happy to comeback when any good/playable server comes out.
    i wish he would leave me alone for one time , he's the biggest stalker i got on the forum holy shit

and ye we gotta get a good server and then see how manny clanies return

I'm pretty impressed, how come you guys still think im playing USKO? I've my char for sale on market section (the section you guys never even tasted) + on top of that how am i sucking adi's ass? What makes you think i do? And how are you going to teach me how this game works if all you do is again, just nova and town? Pathetic.

@Screamer

@dylan

www.yourko.net

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

I'm pretty impressed, how come you guys still think im playing USKO? I've my char for sale on market section (the section you guys never even tasted).
    Cause your signature says so..

You must be retarded if you think i've never had a taste of the market section (or the money going into usko). I've played multiple usko servers & had lots of succesful trades.

Cause your signature says so..

You must be retarded if you think i've never had a taste of the market section (or the money going into usko). I've played multiple usko servers & had lots of succesful trades.
    Thanks for reminding me to change my signature, the reason i still got the picture in it because i had a great time there and i like it tho.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123