LegendsNeverDie in KO4U server recruiting!!!

This is a discussion on LegendsNeverDie in KO4U server recruiting!!! within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Dear Gamers4life comunity, we are here to present our clan "LegendsNeverDie' on server KO4U. Our clan is curently ranked as ...
Page: 1

Default LegendsNeverDie in KO4U server recruiting!!!

Dear Gamers4life comunity, we are here to present our clan "LegendsNeverDie' on server KO4U.
    Our clan is curently ranked as 5th clan on server, and most of our members are on server since it was opened.
    We made extension clan, with aim, to gather new people, and expand number of players on server.
    We have been on this server for 2 years, so far, and there are many things that keep us here.
    Personaly for me, its servers lvl 72 cap, trading concept, anvil upgrade rate and farming system.
    Since server lasts 2 years, i don't wanna discuss of servers stability, its pointless.
    Many of people are afraid of old players, becouse they are geared well, but belive me that means nothing.
    With good team around you, you could make fast progress and be pleased to play this server.
    "LegendsNeverDie" clan is not just a clan, its more like a family, we enjoy to speak with each other.
    Now the question:"What this guy is doing here?".
    I am here to recruit new members for the clan, and advertise server, even i have non profit of this i just wish,
    to bring people to very good and stable server. This is not just invitation for our clan its invitation to good comunity.
    For now i wish recruit 10 members to clan, even there is 30 spots. We are doing it slowly, we don't wish to make mistakes,
    with wrong people. Best regards, Mardzi A.K.A. Nessgara. To make aplication visit us here

Please take a notice and ask what u need.