Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

LFG

This is a discussion on LFG within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; I have no idea who's going anymore, as I haven't been on msn in who knows how long, but if ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default LFG

I have no idea who's going anymore, as I haven't been on msn in who knows how long, but if the people that I was planing to go with aren't coming, I'm in need of a clan. So CLs, if you got room, send me a pm or just post here.

edit: Right, I forgot the main part. Mage, support, either will be really active or will quit right away if I don't like the server,... and I pk on instincts, and have been 90% of the time for the past 6 years, and that's what I believe makes me the mage that I am, so no I don't use vent.

JamesBourne

ý want join you clan

12-15 hours online

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBourne View Post
    ý want join you clan

12-15 hours online
    I iz not making clan. I iz looking for clan.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

you know the forum
    www.errorftw.tk haha

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    you know the forum
    www.errorftw.tk haha
    lol :P ...

you know the forum
    www.errorftw.tk haha
    Even when you were in my clan I have protected you, but I'm afraid I won't fit in with the clan as I already have a few haters from the other section.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well me and my friends who played beta wanna start a clan on official ( human side)

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Even when you were in my clan I have protected you, but I'm afraid I won't fit in with the clan as I already have a few haters from the other section.

Lol, you wrong then -.-

If you have confused about somthing you didn't know/see and then started to bullshit about me .... doesn't force me to hate you, I am an adult person enough and passed more difficult situations lol.

I don't hate anyone, just don't touch me w/o a good reason, and you're always welcome lol.

Peace,

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    well me and my friends who played beta wanna start a clan on official ( human side)
    It sounds like a good idea, I might be interested once you guys start up.

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Lol, you wrong then -.-

If you have confused about somthing you didn't know/see and then started to bullshit about me .... doesn't force me to hate you, I am an adult person enough and passed more difficult situations lol.

I don't hate anyone, just don't touch me w/o a good reason, and you're always welcome lol.

Peace,
    As I said you still don't understand since you are new to the forums, I don't stop replying until I fully humiliate the person. And it's wasn't really about you, since you are a joke having to argue with, it was SimpleSins who tried something out.

I'm not sure you got the point of the last post that I've made. If you didn't know Nerve, I used to be a clan leader myself and Grim (your clan leader now) used to be in my clan along with SimpleSins,... yet what I told him was to kind of shut you and SimpleSins up so I wouldn't have to bring up the embarrassing facts about him to embarrass the clan name in general. He knows that I won't do that unless I have a reason and knows that even though his actions were wrong before, I was still there to protect him on these forums against all the flamers. Anyways you and SimpleSins can continue this "argument" as you might think of it, as I do love people that try to argue something, especially the ones trying to concentrate on their English more then the actual argument itself... now now, don't be offended too much as I know there is tons of people that English isn't their main language, but it's not mine either.

edit: Don't kid yourself, you're not an adult person... you are not even 18 LOL.

It sounds like a good idea, I might be interested once you guys start up.

As I said you still don't understand since you are new to the forums, I don't stop replying until I fully humiliate the person. And it's wasn't really about you, since you are a joke having to argue with, it was SimpleSins who tried something out.

I'm not sure you got the point of the last post that I've made. If you didn't know Nerve, I used to be a clan leader myself and Grim (your clan leader now) used to be in my clan along with SimpleSins,... yet what I told him was to kind of shut you and SimpleSins up so I wouldn't have to bring up the embarrassing facts about him to embarrass the clan name in general. He knows that I won't do that unless I have a reason and knows that even though his actions were wrong before, I was still there to protect him on these forums against all the flamers. Anyways you and SimpleSins can continue this "argument" as you might think of it, as I do love people that try to argue something, especially the ones trying to concentrate on their English more then the actual argument itself... now now, don't be offended too much as I know there is tons of people that English isn't their main language, but it's not mine either.

edit: Don't kid yourself, you're not an adult person... you are not even 18 LOL.
    Do you really believe that I was offended ? I personally see it abit differently .

Lol, the maturation of a person is not counted by how much years old he is. it's counted most by how smart and how his attitude,behaviour is.

That's why I am letting my self count myself as an adult and calling you kid :
    Code:
    I don't stop replying until I fully humiliate the person.
    This shows everything .

Goodluck in your "greatest" life rofl, and till now, I have never been humiliated thanks to god

/LOL

Do you really believe that I was offended ? I personally see it abit differently .

Lol, the maturation of a person is not counted by how much years old he is. it's counted most by how smart and how his attitude,behaviour is.

That's why I am letting my self count myself as an adult and calling you kid :
    Code:
    I don't stop replying until I fully humiliate the person.
    This shows everything .

Goodluck in your "greatest" life rofl, and till now, I have never been humiliated thanks to god

/LOL
    Do I even have to try? Not only is your post full of errors, but it honestly had me reading it twice just to be clear on what you are trying to say.

The "maturation" of the person isn't decided upon only his/her age, but it mostly is when you don't know the person... yet no one knows each other here, people only know each other here as in the forums/gaming kind of situations. So don't talk about maturity as if you know exactly what it means.

You also defined maturity "by how smart and his attitude, behavior is". If you want to talk about intellegience I will bring you a whole list of accomplishments I had up to this point in life, and as for attitude with these gaming forums, it's sound and simple, cocky and arrogant,... something the people of the forums have started generalizing me from quite a long time ago and I just followed the path.

Don't be thanking Allah yet, cause he can't really humiliate you. (No offense to any that fall under that religion, the kid just sounds like another Turk from in game).

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Beatable Enough man.... For real...
    i tryed to stop the flames but u keep it going
    u flamed nerve for no reason
    English isn't his main langauge ... your going to flame him for that? come on man thats just low
    He speaks Perfect english on ventrilo
    Bringing up being in Your clan yes... a few of us were in your clan
    as well as undez... what are you saying? because u were our leader in fatality makes you better then us?
    Im not flaming you im just saying all this talk about kids
    Flaming on the forums is childish Grow up

Beatable Enough man.... For real...
    i tryed to stop the flames but u keep it going
    u flamed nerve for no reason
    English isn't his main langauge ... your going to flame him for that? come on man thats just low
    He speaks Perfect english on ventrilo
    Bringing up being in Your clan yes... a few of us were in your clan
    as well as undez... what are you saying? because u were our leader in fatality makes you better then us?
    Im not flaming you im just saying all this talk about kids
    Flaming on the forums is childish Grow up
    No being your leader once and of others doesn't make me better then you, I was just simply stating the fact that you did an embarrassing thing that hasn't been revealed for almost a year and probably forgotten by everyone, so that's why I said if they want to continue flaming they could do so but then I'll just start generalizing you guys as a clan and bring up stuff to embarrass the clan in general.

You talk about flaming as if it's only one side. Continuing an arguement is just as bad as starting one, thus I'm only responding to the posts they've made. There is a saying of sort "be the smart one and let it go", well I don't have intention of trying to be smart on a forum, but I could suggest for your friends to do so, or then I can't be blamed to be the only "flaming kid". I find it funny once again, 2nd guy of the day that's 3 years younger then me calling me a kid lol.

Do I even have to try? Not only is your post full of errors, but it honestly had me reading it twice just to be clear on what you are trying to say.

The "maturation" of the person isn't decided upon only his/her age, but it mostly is when you don't know the person... yet no one knows each other here, people only know each other here as in the forums/gaming kind of situations. So don't talk about maturity as if you know exactly what it means.

You also defined maturity "by how smart and his attitude, behavior is". If you want to talk about intellegience I will bring you a whole list of accomplishments I had up to this point in life, and as for attitude with these gaming forums, it's sound and simple, cocky and arrogant,... something the people of the forums have started generalizing me from quite a long time ago and I just followed the path.

Don't be thanking Allah yet, cause he can't really humiliate you. (No offense to any that fall under that religion, the kid just sounds like another Turk from in game).
    No being your leader once and of others doesn't make me better then you, I was just simply stating the fact that you did an embarrassing thing that hasn't been revealed for almost a year and probably forgotten by everyone, so that's why I said if they want to continue flaming they could do so but then I'll just start generalizing you guys as a clan and bring up stuff to embarrass the clan in general.

You talk about flaming as if it's only one side. Continuing an arguement is just as bad as starting one, thus I'm only responding to the posts they've made. There is a saying of sort "be the smart one and let it go", well I don't have intention of trying to be smart on a forum, but I could suggest for your friends to do so, or then I can't be blamed to be the only "flaming kid". I find it funny once again, 2nd guy of the day that's 3 years younger then me calling me a kid lol.
    Lol, I've to admin that you were right in your first time , atleast in somthing from your whole life w00t.

I will stop it, otherways my posts numbers will be 300 in less then 2 days then I'll count my self as a spammer rofl. (p.s : now I do understand how you've got 3xxx posts LOL ).

A for the errors, you might say whatever you want, yet, nobody has told me that my English is bad, I might have some grammar mistakes which I definitely don't care since English isn't my main langauge and I speaking 3 others langauges (if you want, give me your msn and here we'll speak in Russian,Spanish, and some more langauges ( even English plop) choice which one you want , and you're welcome, and we'll see who has more grammar mistakes in all over those languages ).

Thats all lol.

Lol, I've to admin that you were right in your first time , atleast in somthing from your whole life w00t.

I will stop it, otherways my posts numbers will be 300 in less then 2 days then I'll count my self as a spammer rofl. (p.s : now I do understand how you've got 3xxx posts LOL ).

A for the errors, you might say whatever you want, yet, nobody has told me that my English is bad, I might have some grammar mistakes which I definitely don't care since English isn't my main langauge and I speaking 3 others langauges (if you want, give me your msn and here we'll speak in Russian,Spanish, and some more langauges ( even English plop) choice which one you want , and you're welcome, and we'll see who has more grammar mistakes in all over those languages ).

Thats all lol.
    No the difference between me and you post-wise is that I my join date is 2007 and urs is 2010. That's a whole 3 years, yet I only average of less then 4 posts a day.

As for the language itself, as I said I really don't want to make fun of people with their English, especially if it's not their main language,... but when someone tries to be so proper yet fails to present himself properly,... then how can I not resist? Going on with the languages, English isn't my main language, it's Serbian. Technically I know 8 languages, Serbian, Montenegrian, Macedonian, Croatian, Bosnian, Slovakian, French and English, but it would seem quite cheap if I said that since the first 6 are all pretty much the same except with different dialects (dialects which most people find hard to synchronize with their own language). So back to my point, my main language is Serbian, secondary is English, and I also speak French, no fluently but understand it pretty much perfectly and could speak well enough for basic communication. Oh it's too bad that Latin is a dead language or else I would have counted that too as I have studied it for 3 years. So you were saying?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast