Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LFG

This is a discussion on LFG within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe So you were saying? That you're spammer? lol. I don't care how many languages you speak, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    So you were saying?
    That you're spammer? lol.

I don't care how many languages you speak, I am pretty good with those 4 great langauges I speak .

Lord

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post

I don't care how many languages you speak, I am pretty good with those 4 great langauges I speak .
    What do you own?

Against people in the air and a buffoon to make comments to satisfy your ego

Also in the forum to anyone I know tHeUnBeAtAbLe separate breed called the religious side does not look that everyone is concerned with problems

You poor, but our level of English ...

Are you kidding with Turkey

The Turkish people are often more stable and I make sure that you

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Apparently you really are illiterate, judging that you didn't read the sentences before that lol.... and for just a second I actually thought you might know those languages that you said, but naw, who am I kidding.

Apparently you really are illiterate, judging that you didn't read the sentences before that lol.... and for just a second I actually thought you might know those languages that you said, but naw, who am I kidding.
    Try me, and speak with me in those languages , we'll see if I do speak good on these languages or not lol.

Try me, and speak with me in those languages , we'll see if I do speak good on these languages or not lol.
    You really don't get the point of the posts. As I said your concept of "understanding" these posts is close nata. I'm guessing it's your time to say "but English is my worst language out of the 4 I speak"?

You really don't get the point of the posts. As I said your concept of "understanding" these posts is close nata. I'm guessing it's your time to say "but English is my worst language out of the 4 I speak"?
    Not really, for the first time in my life I had to admit that I didn't understand what you've said (guess you said it wrong, or I just didn't understand which is fine aswell since I am a human, and not everybodys are perfect , but yes, first time I did not understand somthing in English, cool ) lol.

I had to guess what you said, and I did so .

Nah, Espaniol is the worst, it goes like Russian,Hebrew,English,Espaniol

p.s : at least I've admited that I've misunderstood somthing, somthing you wont do never cause of your stupidly highest ego , So I'm happy and living with it lol.
    Last edited by NervE; 03-25-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Not really, for the first time in my life I had to admit that I didn't understand what you've said (guess you said it wrong, or I just didn't understand which is fine aswell since I am a human, and not everyone are perfects , but yes, first time I did not understand somthing in English, cool ) lol.

I had to guess what you said, and I did so .

Nah, Espaniol is the worst, it goes like Russian,Hebrew,English,Espaniol

p.s : at least I admit that I've made a mistake/didn't understand somthing, somthing you wont do nothing cause of your stupidly highest ego , So I'm happy and living with it lol.
    lol

I'm speechless, I don't think I need to explain what just happened.

lol

I'm speechless, I don't think I need to explain what just happened.
    Guess you don't have, since nothing has happened .

No being your leader once and of others doesn't make me better then you, I was just simply stating the fact that you did an embarrassing thing that hasn't been revealed for almost a year and probably forgotten by everyone, so that's why I said if they want to continue flaming they could do so but then I'll just start generalizing you guys as a clan and bring up stuff to embarrass the clan in general.

Go ahead and come out with it I've told you already i don't give a shit. If you are talking about grim pwning himself on the forums with his screen shots o my wat a big deal. If you are talking about some of our clan members using the Autobot program o my another big deal, 90% of the ko4life community used it for that exp increase.

Come on man pleaaaaaase tell us what you think is so bad that everyone will just hate on us some more. I want people to hate just so we have that much more bragging rights in the future. Hahahaha!

edit- just want to add all this stuff people already know and sure probrably forgot but hell lets remind them so if its something not listed here please enlighten us. Start a new thread if you want to hahaha. When youre done link me up too.
    Last edited by SimpleSins; 03-25-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSins View Post
    Go ahead and come out with it I've told you already i don't give a shit. If you are talking about grim pwning himself on the forums with his screen shots o my wat a big deal. If you are talking about some of our clan members using the Autobot program o my another big deal, 90% of the ko4life community used it for that exp increase.

Come on man pleaaaaaase tell us what you think is so bad that everyone will just hate on us some more. I want people to hate just so we have that much more bragging rights in the future. Hahahaha!

edit- just want to add all this stuff people already know and sure probrably forgot but hell lets remind them so if its something not listed here please enlighten us. Start a new thread if you want to hahaha. When youre done link me up too.
    You are right what was I thinking trying to embarass you guys, we all know the way people have been talking about Error since C-west.

Big deal? Just because you, Grim and your couple friends used the xp bug (I personally find it as bad koxping) doesn't make it right that you can say that 90% of the server has used it. If you are correct though that it is 90% of the people that used it from these forums, then of course it wouldn't be a "omg that clan leader and his clannies were cheaters once", because all minds think alike... abusing-koxpers alike.

Sure you don't give a hoot but then again you are not the one leading the clan to give a hoot, which I know Grim will just like all other clan leaders. You openly admitted into cheating with your other Error members and along with the clan leader (not something new as it was posted before), and I would personally be embarrassed if I was in that position as a clan leader, yet alone to have such a "friend" exposing me like that... what a friendship.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

You are right what was I thinking trying to embarass you guys, we all know the way people have been talking about Error since C-west.

Big deal? Just because you, Grim and your couple friends used the xp bug (I personally find it as bad koxping) doesn't make it right that you can say that 90% of the server has used it. If you are correct though that it is 90% of the people that used it from these forums, then of course it wouldn't be a "omg that clan leader and his clannies were cheaters once", because all minds think alike... abusing-koxpers alike.

Sure you don't give a hoot but then again you are not the one leading the clan to give a hoot, which I know Grim will just like all other clan leaders. You openly admitted into cheating with your other Error members and along with the clan leader (not something new as it was posted before), and I would personally be embarrassed if I was in that position as a clan leader, yet alone to have such a "friend" exposing me like that... what a friendship.

ROFL YES WE HACK BIG Tyme kanky
    ým admit ý use xp bug oke?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    ROFL YES WE HACK BIG Tyme kanky
    ým admit ý use xp bug oke?
    lol
    SimpleSins already admitted for you, you don't have to say anything. It's always a funny way to go, make a joke out being a cheater... yet hopefully one day you realize that you are a clan leader and should be setting an example.

Just to inform you, Grim & Simple & 2nite are leading the clan together ( = same grade ) , they just don't give a fuck about what you're sayin'/doin' since all you're trying to do is drewing attention to you self LOL , how sad <_<

And btw, they're giving an awesome example to us.

I am in Error clan for around a week or two and I've enjoyed with them really good, I didn't enjoy like that pretty much time already...

So yea, they're pretty good guys,skilled,and funny (ftw!) .

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

nice thread, guess ko4life needs a flame section.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

SimpleSins already admitted for you, you don't have to say anything. It's always a funny way to go, make a joke out being a cheater... yet hopefully one day you realize that you are a clan leader and should be setting an example.
    yup were all hackers :P
    witch means all fatality clan was hackers
    witch mean u lead hacker clan ROFL!!!

i can start making accusations too look at down clan most of that was fatality they got banned for hacking... ZOMG!!!

My sharer admited to doing it... BB

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast