Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LFG

This is a discussion on LFG within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by NervE Just to inform you, Grim & Simple & 2nite are leading the clan together ( = ...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Just to inform you, Grim & Simple & 2nite are leading the clan together ( = same grade ) , they just don't give a fuck about what you're sayin'/doin' since all you're trying to do is drewing attention to you self LOL , how sad <_<

And btw, they're giving an awesome example to us.

I am in Error clan for around a week or two and I've enjoyed with them really good, I didn't enjoy like that pretty much time already...

So yea, they're pretty good guys,skilled,and funny (ftw!) .
    That's great I'm glad you are having fun, I actually am. Josh hasn't responded yet, he might not have seen these posts or might just be the fact that he wants to stay neutral with me, since from what I remember he was a cool guy on Ionia, unlike Skankler who completely changed by the looks of it and Simple was always his emo self even back in the day.

They are "funny" I know that,... "good guys", it depends on whos observing them as that.... and "skilled", let's just lol at that one.

Yea man i totally admitted to cheating

Have a fun life m8 ill see you ingame.

ErrorsReject

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    nice thread, guess ko4life needs a flame section.
    naw, unbeatable just needs his very own section where he can post to himself about how great of a person he is.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    yup were all hackers :P
    witch means all fatality clan was hackers
    witch mean u lead hacker clan ROFL!!!

My sharer admited to doing it... BB
    Yet you were kicked out of the clan, just like the few others that I've caught, which always make it seem rightful and thus not being a "hacker" clan... bb.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

OMFG DUDE ITS THEUnBEAtAbLe!
    Skankler? why u calling me skankler u dont kno me in real life or even have me on msn

Were so not skilled damn
    whats combo

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yet you were kicked out of the clan, just like the few others that I've caught, which always make it seem rightful and thus not being a "hacker" clan... bb.
    yet i was invited to come back in
    just didn't buy nt...
    look some more lies ahah

That's great I'm glad you are having fun, I actually am. Josh hasn't responded yet, he might not have seen these posts or might just be the fact that he wants to stay neutral with me, since from what I remember he was a cool guy on Ionia, unlike Skankler who completely changed by the looks of it and Simple was always his emo self even back in the day.

They are "funny" I know that,... "good guys", it depends on whos observing them as that.... and "skilled", let's just lol at that one.

ROFL AT "emo" im far from that thx tho good to know you dont know anything about me at all. Altho i did have a sharer that's emo so maybe you are thinking of him.

Either way we both know the truth here im just gonna be a better person and not talk about you and your clan "activities". Skyler hasnt changed at all you prob just dont know him as we do, and you wanna laugh at our skill? haha even im mature enough to say you are a great mage. It just shows that you have poor sportsmanship by "lol'ing" at the fact that someone says we have skill. We might not seem (to you) that we dont have skill but we have fun playing this game, which is wat matters.

On topic - You find a clan yet?

Heyyyy maybe we can start talking about how you were cool with having ur clannies lure isiloon out of wall with koxp lol
    haha anyway enough with this .. u can call us hackers... newbs... w/e u wish
    like david said ill at least admit your a good mage
    not unbeatable... no one is unbeatable but ehh

Free bumpz for you!

Heyyyy maybe we can start talking about how you were cool with having ur clannies lure isiloon out of wall with koxp lol

lol grim dont even go there bro it aint worth it

OMFG DUDE ITS THEUnBEAtAbLe!
    Skankler? why u calling me skankler u dont kno me in real life or even have me on msn

Were so not skilled damn
    whats combo
    You are offended if someone calls you by your real name? Ok then Grim. No I don't fully know you, but as a good clan leader I did get to know each of the 100 members that I've had on some level basis,... through MSN before server started mostly. So yes I did have you on MSN, unfortunatly you were blocked just like the 1000 KO members that I used to have.

yet i was invited to come back in
    just didn't buy nt...
    look some more lies ahah
    Whether Sam did invite you or not, and whether you are bullshitting or not, you would never have been re-invited as you were clearly exposed of the illegal tools that you have used and I would have kicked you the moment I saw you on the clan list.

haha anyway enough with this .. u can call us hackers... newbs... w/e u wish
    like david said ill at least admit your a good mage
    not unbeatable... no one is unbeatable but ehh

Free bumpz for you!
    Aleenia was the GM for Ionia and I really got closed to her, game-wise. Yet one of my first favors that I've asked her was to be on for restarts so that the Isiloon doesn't get lured into the walls, and she said she will. She logged in some times, but those times that she didn't we got fed up, so once again I talked her about it and asked her about any solutions hinting towards having to use a koxper to lure it back, and she simply symbolically said "you never heard it from me but it's only fair if I don't show up that the Isiloon falls in the right hands",... not exact words, but on that basis. Never have I tolerated cheats in my clan, and never will I (that doesn't matter now as I won't be leading clans anymore), but in this situation it was simply keeping the balance, and the person that was doing the luring back did it on a noob character and never has he been seen doing any sort of "hacking" in his past 5 year KO of playing. Yet the guy that was doing the luring is actually one of the top developers for this upcoming server.

As for my mage skills, not that it matters anymore and not that I care whether I'm good or bad... but my history speaks otherwise. Yet Josh (Santos) was the one saying the first day on our vent in Ionia "I've never seen a better mage in my life".

Double post.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Okay ends this childish rubbish boys and move on with your lives...kkthxbb

ErrorsReject

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    Okay ends this childish rubbish boys and move on with your lives...kkthxbb
    +1.. for realz

Yet Josh (Santos) was the one saying the first day on our vent in Ionia "I've never seen a better mage in my life".
    I don't recall ever saying that and I asked my brother (JOSH) if he said that and he said no... We have had better mages in our past it is not like you were the only professional mage to ever play this game...

You are offended if someone calls you by your real name? Ok then Grim. No I don't fully know you, but as a good clan leader I did get to know each of the 100 members that I've had on some level basis,... through MSN before server started mostly. So yes I did have you on MSN, unfortunatly you were blocked just like the 1000 KO members that I used to have.

Whether Sam did invite you or not, and whether you are bullshitting or not, you would never have been re-invited as you were clearly exposed of the illegal tools that you have used and I would have kicked you the moment I saw you on the clan list.

Aleenia was the GM for Ionia and I really got closed to her, game-wise. Yet one of my first favors that I've asked her was to be on for restarts so that the Isiloon doesn't get lured into the walls, and she said she will. She logged in some times, but those times that she didn't we got fed up, so once again I talked her about it and asked her about any solutions hinting towards having to use a koxper to lure it back, and she simply symbolically said "you never heard it from me but it's only fair if I don't show up that the Isiloon falls in the right hands",... not exact words, but on that basis. Never have I tolerated cheats in my clan, and never will I (that doesn't matter now as I won't be leading clans anymore), but in this situation it was simply keeping the balance, and the person that was doing the luring back did it on a noob character and never has he been seen doing any sort of "hacking" in his past 5 year KO of playing. Yet the guy that was doing the luring is actually one of the top developers for this upcoming server.

As for my mage skills, not that it matters anymore and not that I care whether I'm good or bad... but my history speaks otherwise. Yet Josh (Santos) was the one saying the first day on our vent in Ionia "I've never seen a better mage in my life".
    Lol Dude i cant belive ur still going with this
    LOL A GM TOLD U to lure isiloon? right so befor we even had alenia coming down like the 2nd isi we did u were having someone pull lmao
    good leader hmm i say sam was better leader then u but thats my opinion

your wrong in so meny ways ... first of all santos isnt josh... 2nd my real name isnt skankler
    3rd were posting back cuz ur running your mouth just like you do to everyone else in the forum obviously i tryed to end it because i know you DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Then you try to impress everyone with how smart you are
    were on a forum to a video game that we play .... r u serious? do you really spend that much time on this forum
    THIS ALL STARTED over nerve you flaming him for his english .. nerve is a cool guy we stuck up for him
    then u start trying to call us Hackers .. and word for word u said "LOl at skills"
    Dude ill personally put down money says more then half this forum says ur not the best mage
    You are good but the name kills it
    no one is unbeatable
    and no one will ever be able to say they are
    All this talk of how u were such a great leader blah blah blah

Ive never ever seen anyone else post that u were great leader

This is my last reply... as previously stated im done with your immature posts
    yes im younger then you ... im not calling you a kid im calling you immature
    And just Stfu already jezzzzzzues

//Less time Flaming = more time focusing losing virginity maybe u can tell on your E harmony page u speak 6 languages lol
    BB

NOTE: All error members enough posting back your only giving him something to do with his pathetic life

regaurdless of what u say Beatable you dont mean shit to us get it threw ur head and grow up dont even embarress yourself replying haha who am i kidding you wont be able to let this one go
    matter fact i predict you comment on my spelling.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 03-26-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast