Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LFG

This is a discussion on LFG within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Double post. No wonders Ok Grim, we /done . Peace and gl Nik lol....
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Double post.
    No wonders

Ok Grim, we /done .

Peace and gl Nik lol.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    Okay ends this childish rubbish boys and move on with your lives...kkthxbb
    Stay out of it momo or the camel gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nite View Post
    I don't recall ever saying that and I asked my brother (JOSH) if he said that and he said no... We have had better mages in our past it is not like you were the only professional mage to ever play this game...
    There are many other great mages out there, yet mages that were known more as they were the "pioneers" of their class,... so yes I know that. But it still doesn't change the fact that he said it, and trust me I remember quite a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Lol Dude i cant belive ur still going with this
    LOL A GM TOLD U to lure isiloon? right so befor we even had alenia coming down like the 2nd isi we did u were having someone pull lmao
    good leader hmm i say sam was better leader then u but thats my opinion

your wrong in so meny ways ... first of all santos isnt josh... 2nd my real name isnt skankler
    3rd were posting back cuz ur running your mouth just like you do to everyone else in the forum obviously i tryed to end it because i know you DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Then you try to impress everyone with how smart you are
    were on a forum to a video game that we play .... r u serious? do you really spend that much time on this forum
    THIS ALL STARTED over nerve you flaming him for his english .. nerve is a cool guy we stuck up for him
    then u start trying to call us Hackers .. and word for word u said "LOl at skills"
    Dude ill personally put down money says more then half this forum says ur not the best mage
    You are good but the name kills it
    no one is unbeatable
    and no one will ever be able to say they are
    All this talk of how u were such a great leader blah blah blah

Ive never ever seen anyone else post that u were great leader

This is my last reply... as previously stated im done with your immature posts
    yes im younger then you ... im not calling you a kid im calling you immature
    And just Stfu already jezzzzzzues

//Less time Flaming = more time focusing losing virginity maybe u can tell on your E harmony page u speak 6 languages lol
    BB

NOTE: All error members enough posting back your only giving him something to do with his pathetic life

regaurdless of what u say Beatable you dont mean shit to us get it threw ur head and grow up dont even embarress yourself replying haha who am i kidding you wont be able to let this one go
    matter fact i predict you comment on my spelling.
    I won't be able to let this one go? Is that a joke honestly? I've had some good arguments with a certain few on these forums but with you bunch it's just all a big joke.

Of course Sam was a greater leader, anybody would say that if they are standing here and arguing with the other leader who they obviously don't want to say the truth. After all, even though me and Sam were considered to have the same leadership status as 100+ is a bit too much to handle for one leader, he was just a side-kick as he never did lead a clan before, yet I did.

I said Josh(Santos). The way I put it, was saying that I'm like 90% sure it was Josh, but it might have been his brother instead. As for yourself, I remember the year or so ago talking to you on MSN once you begged me to rejoin after you were kicked since you didn't show up to the clan meeting, and that's when we talked a bit and you said call me Grim or Skankler. I certainly knew that Grim was your forum name, so I thought Skankler was your real name all along.

As for my name, tHeUnBeAtAbLe, it's just a name honestly. Just like yours is GrimReaper, it doesn't literally mean that you are the grim reaper. Did I live up to the name's meaning? Yes I did, back in the Girakon days where I truly was unbeatable... yet the biggest point of realization of that was when I beat DaddyCooL (the all famous Insanity leader) who out-decked me with his +2/+1 unique set against my +0/+1shios set . Ever since Girakon I've played support so on that level, you can't really judge whether you are theunbeatable or not. You can put down any amount of money down and do a bet on what people will say, but remember this is a gaming forum, and you know how those run... and more specifically the people that would vote would be the ones that have known my "ways" on these forums thus voting otherwise, yet generalized as thing called "biased".

Stay out of it momo or the camel gets it.

There are many other great mages out there, yet mages that were known more as they were the "pioneers" of their class,... so yes I know that. But it still doesn't change the fact that he said it, and trust me I remember quite a lot of things.

I won't be able to let this one go? Is that a joke honestly? I've had some good arguments with a certain few on these forums but with you bunch it's just all a big joke.

Of course Sam was a greater leader, anybody would say that if they are standing here and arguing with the other leader who they obviously don't want to say the truth. After all, even though me and Sam were considered to have the same leadership status as 100+ is a bit too much to handle for one leader, he was just a side-kick as he never did lead a clan before, yet I did.

I said Josh(Santos). The way I put it, was saying that I'm like 90% sure it was Josh, but it might have been his brother instead. As for yourself, I remember the year or so ago talking to you on MSN once you begged me to rejoin after you were kicked since you didn't show up to the clan meeting, and that's when we talked a bit and you said call me Grim or Skankler. I certainly knew that Grim was your forum name, so I thought Skankler was your real name all along.

As for my name, tHeUnBeAtAbLe, it's just a name honestly. Just like yours is GrimReaper, it doesn't literally mean that you are the grim reaper. Did I live up to the name's meaning? Yes I did, back in the Girakon days where I truly was unbeatable... yet the biggest point of realization of that was when I beat DaddyCooL (the all famous Insanity leader) who out-decked me with his +2/+1 unique set against my +0/+1shios set . Ever since Girakon I've played support so on that level, you can't really judge whether you are theunbeatable or not. You can put down any amount of money down and do a bet on what people will say, but remember this is a gaming forum, and you know how those run... and more specifically the people that would vote would be the ones that have known my "ways" on these forums thus voting otherwise, yet generalized as thing called "biased".
    just

shut

up

Quote Originally Posted by pcolls View Post
    just

shut

up
    K honestly, I don't need all the people that I've beat in a VS coming here and telling me to shut up. After all it is my topic,... means it's the place where I reply.

Thanks for giving me entertainment while eating on my school break Sorry there has been so much flaming between Error and unbeatable. Its just a game, we're here to have fun. Good luck getting a clan man, hope to see you in game Now try and keep it clean (both sides)

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Thanks for giving me entertainment while eating on my school break Sorry there has been so much flaming between Error and unbeatable. Its just a game, we're here to have fun. Good luck getting a clan man, hope to see you in game Now try and keep it clean (both sides)
    Haha no problem, I try to keep the forums alive in a way.

But honestly now, I really need a clan.... it's almost impossible to run clanless as an ice support mage.

Well I hope you get a good clan It'd be fun fighting you, or having you on our side either way :P

Haha no problem, I try to keep the forums alive in a way.

But honestly now, I really need a clan.... it's almost impossible to run clanless as an ice support mage.
    Make an application in Errors clan forum, if everything has been solved.

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Make an application in Errors clan forum, if everything has been solved.
    Haha. Even though I haven't been "competitive" in gaming for quite a long time, I still do want to get a good clan to keep that competitiveness to some level, thus meaning that Error wouldn't be the clan. Thanks for the offer though.

Haha. Even though I haven't been "competitive" in gaming for quite a long time, I still do want to get a good clan to keep that competitiveness to some level, thus meaning that Error wouldn't be the clan. Thanks for the offer though.
    As you wish honey

Goodluck .

Idk unbeatable, you would miss out on hearing the sweet sweet melodies from our very own Nerve

Youre right dude, Error just isnt the place for someone with your kind of skill.

Hope you find a good orc clan.

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Idk unbeatable, you would miss out on hearing the sweet sweet melodies from our very own Nerve
    Hahahaha <3

Nerve-Z :P

K I'm with the Nazis! /close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast