Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

LFG

This is a discussion on LFG within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by NervE Hahahaha <3 Nerve-Z :P btw lol... I just found out ur Izik haha...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Hahahaha <3

Nerve-Z :P
    btw lol... I just found out ur Izik haha

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Stay out of it momo or the camel gets it.

There are many other great mages out there, yet mages that were known more as they were the "pioneers" of their class,... so yes I know that. But it still doesn't change the fact that he said it, and trust me I remember quite a lot of things.

I won't be able to let this one go? Is that a joke honestly? I've had some good arguments with a certain few on these forums but with you bunch it's just all a big joke.

Of course Sam was a greater leader, anybody would say that if they are standing here and arguing with the other leader who they obviously don't want to say the truth. After all, even though me and Sam were considered to have the same leadership status as 100+ is a bit too much to handle for one leader, he was just a side-kick as he never did lead a clan before, yet I did.

I said Josh(Santos). The way I put it, was saying that I'm like 90% sure it was Josh, but it might have been his brother instead. As for yourself, I remember the year or so ago talking to you on MSN once you begged me to rejoin after you were kicked since you didn't show up to the clan meeting, and that's when we talked a bit and you said call me Grim or Skankler. I certainly knew that Grim was your forum name, so I thought Skankler was your real name all along.

As for my name, tHeUnBeAtAbLe, it's just a name honestly. Just like yours is GrimReaper, it doesn't literally mean that you are the grim reaper. Did I live up to the name's meaning? Yes I did, back in the Girakon days where I truly was unbeatable... yet the biggest point of realization of that was when I beat DaddyCooL (the all famous Insanity leader) who out-decked me with his +2/+1 unique set against my +0/+1shios set . Ever since Girakon I've played support so on that level, you can't really judge whether you are theunbeatable or not. You can put down any amount of money down and do a bet on what people will say, but remember this is a gaming forum, and you know how those run... and more specifically the people that would vote would be the ones that have known my "ways" on these forums thus voting otherwise, yet generalized as thing called "biased".
    alright alright alright im sorry =(
    most my arguements are jokes im usaully laughing while typeing

Been on a bad one last couple days Had to quit cold turkey On some things so was little irritable

for the record you were a good leader ... so now u have someone posting saying it reason i said you wern't ... you said i wasn't ha
    also NICK... im skyler... figured u should kno .. [email protected] big give away
    skankler just been my nick name from where i live since i was like 13
    only thing that bugs me is ur super cocky
    i used to be the same so its cool :P also ive beat alot of the "old GG" players back in ionia i called everyone out to vs but now i rlly just dont mind it i still feel like im pretty good warrior but its not worth argueing over who is better i would rather just prove it sooner or later
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 03-26-2010 at 05:12 PM.

ChrisfeatRabi

don´t call us nazi´s we´re just 5 germans in clan

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisfeatRabi View Post
    don´t call us nazi´s we´re just 5 germans in clan
    it is hitler domination all over again. period.

Didn't bother reading the 5 pages, but let me just say it would be stupid for anyone to join error, on c-west we nicknamed their clan "fail" xD. I would raid their clan at DK's over and over making them switch servers every 3mins until they would ragequit. As for "simplesins" im pretty sure he was a crappy rogue on cwest, because i remember beating him and DMS and 2 other rogues in a 4v1, no joke. As for GrimReaper, i once told him i would 2v1 any 2 people from his clan, he never accepted the challenge.. however i did run into him and ChokeHold in arena once, i destroyed them 2v1 naked without using 80 skill.

I really wouldn't flame error, since they are only a low skill clan trying to have some fun, but when they start acting like they are something great then they should be put in their place.

If anyone want's borded dragon then go opposite nation of error, you will make very easy np's... trust me.

ok steven

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Didn't bother reading the 5 pages, but let me just say it would be stupid for anyone to join error, on c-west we nicknamed their clan "fail" xD. I would raid their clan at DK's over and over making them switch servers every 3mins until they would ragequit. As for "simplesins" im pretty sure he was a crappy rogue on cwest, because i remember beating him and DMS and 2 other rogues in a 4v1, no joke. As for GrimReaper, i once told him i would 2v1 any 2 people from his clan, he never accepted the challenge.. however i did run into him and ChokeHold in arena once, i destroyed them 2v1 naked without using 80 skill.

I really wouldn't flame error, since they are only a low skill clan trying to have some fun, but when they start acting like they are something great then they should be put in their place.

If anyone want's borded dragon then go opposite nation of error, you will make very easy np's... trust me.
    dam steven kinda cold my nigga
    bump for unbeatable didnt get to talk to u much but still got respect (i never cheated bro)

MinuteMaid

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    btw lol... I just found out ur Izik haha
    like that was hard to guess

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345