Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

looking for clan in ko4life server

This is a discussion on looking for clan in ko4life server within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe I simply said relax,... I guess you took it the wrong way. Funny thing is I ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I simply said relax,... I guess you took it the wrong way. Funny thing is I will be posting my topic too any day now, so you can see that it didn't mean in any way "delete your topic now".
    What the hell is the point of even posting if you're just going to say "relax its a month + away"? You're basically saying "wow you are making a clan recruitment thread way too early," which contradicts what felix said and seems to me like a bit insulting. I'm very sorry if your apparently completely meaningless spam post had absolutely no condescension in it, but by the very fact that you felt the need to ignore the commonly accepted rules by spamming a recruitment thread and post it, I'm betting it did.

Also I really don't understand why you seem to always engage in arguments by arguing a completely different point than the other person involved and never seem to grasp that. Obviously I know that the release is set for late january/early february (which is 1-1.5 months not 1.5-2 btw), I was arguing that you either never read felix's post explicitly telling people they should make threads like this or decided to ignore it, then barge in to this one and act like you're smarter than this little "noob" by telling him its too early to make threads such as this.

Here, I'll sum it up for you:
    -I'm arguing that you're a jackass who thinks anyone and everyone cares about their opinions.
    -I'm arguing that this thread was prompted by something said by someone MUCH higher than you in this project.
    -You're arguing that the release date is late January and not next week or something (which apparently is what we all thought?).

For the most part I'm perfectly fine allowing you to wallow in your own ignorance, but its slightly annoying to see you start to attempt to call others retards for not following your "logic"

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Wow looks like you are a retard as well not to see the logic behind my explanation. I will try to put it as simple as possible. Yes I have read Felix's post before posting, and what he means by "ahead of schedule" is that he told us before starting the whole project that he planned for the release to be in march/april, but the process has been moving quite faster then we expected it, thus why it's going to be released in january/february. Get the point of "sooner then we expected" or are you just that retarded? Honestly fucking retards these days...

You forgot the word "way" in this. Nway i dunno what felix means by way ahead but it seems to be come a lot sooner then april

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What's wrong with you? Felix said as a little statement to "excite?" people for new server to make a clan recruitment topic. He did. You come in here telling him to "relax" and then start flinging around cusses when people show you what Felix said after you posted, which by the sounds to everyone else but you in the forum showed that you hadn't seen the post.

Didn't you make your clan recruitment topic for usko like 3 months before release? Let the guy have his topic, wow.
    +1..

i just did what felix said

dam i thought that all those 2 pages gonna be clan invites.. you let me down guys xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I better post just to end this. Start getting clan posts together as we are so far ahead of scedual and I know how long it normally takes to get good numbers of clans prepaired and for people to choose what fraction.

I've been talking to some influencal people who are legeands in their own right. The AHM from Diez will be there , I beliave RC from Diez , My Name Is/ Apolyps also plan on having a presance on the server.

This server will be going into BETA in 3/4 days time. So go live would be aobut 2-3 weeks times. K2 never gave precise launch date so neither am I :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I better post just to end this. Start getting clan posts together as we are so far ahead of scedual and I know how long it normally takes to get good numbers of clans prepaired and for people to choose what fraction.

I've been talking to some influencal people who are legeands in their own right. The AHM from Diez will be there , I beliave RC from Diez , My Name Is/ Apolyps also plan on having a presance on the server.

This server will be going into BETA in 3/4 days time. So go live would be aobut 2-3 weeks times. K2 never gave precise launch date so neither am I :P
    To be honest, the word "legends" is overrated. They were famous clans and maybe the best on their server, but then again there is like 15 other servers out there... and the only difference that I see between the top clan on the latest released USKO server now and servers such as Ares and Diez is that the Ares/Diez clans are called "legends". I'm not trying to bring their fame down or anything, but I've seen these "legend" clans, and to be honest they are nothing compare to some of the clans that have been created later on, such as Fierce and Insanity on USKO, now those were some organized clans. The only difference that puts the "legend" stamp on it, is that it consisted of people that knew right away what the goal is and what to aim for in KE times, while like 90% of server played for the fun and didn't know any better, which is the fact that made the game so interesting.

But as I said don't get me wrong on anything, I'm not trying to flame, I'm just saying the word legends is overrated, and no offense to those legend clans, but if they were to go right now again on USKO and compete with the turkish clans, I doubt they would succeed, even if there was no cheating there.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well you get your shoot at them and prove them wrong me lad. I had ago on some average chars on the newer servers back in 2008 and v's and pk'd against the new wave of players. Take away high HP/AC//Manna and most people are just screwed that are not experinced in the older games. Even my GM char has lower overall stats than my old lvl 80 on Diez which shows how extream the game is. Will be so fucking funny to see people attempt to play a sin with a dual minor on a pre ROFD client.

There are some seriously old names wanting to play , which is the big sell we have old players want to play and I know new players want to make a name for themselves. Will be intresting to see how things pan out over the next 6 months. Can't wait to hear people crying about getting xp'd at the DM spawns again hehehehe

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Well you get your shoot at them and prove them wrong me lad. I had ago on some average chars on the newer servers back in 2008 and v's and pk'd against the new wave of players. Take away high HP/AC//Manna and most people are just screwed that are not experinced in the older games. Even my GM char has lower overall stats than my old lvl 80 on Diez which shows how extream the game is. Will be so fucking funny to see people attempt to play a sin with a dual minor on a pre ROFD client.

There are some seriously old names wanting to play , which is the big sell we have old players want to play and I know new players want to make a name for themselves. Will be intresting to see how things pan out over the next 6 months. Can't wait to hear people crying about getting xp'd at the DM spawns again hehehehe
    you made me think of old days in ko.....

But as I said don't get me wrong on anything, I'm not trying to flame, I'm just saying the word legends is overrated, and no offense to those legend clans, but if they were to go right now again on USKO and compete with the turkish clans, I doubt they would succeed, even if there was no cheating there.

JUST LOL u dont think there was turks when we ran? i remember one csw where we couldnt even target the turks they were under the crystal and wasnt shit we could do about it came hella close to losen the castle that csw but thank god for uber mages. and i used to have 4 koxpers arrowshowering me from a mile away and could kill all of em turks have been around as long as usko has been on i mean i remember when it was so easy to dupe all u had to do was trade ur item and relog turk heaven

and as for not cheatin i dont think cheats matter at all if ur good ur good period

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12