Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

MNI sub clan (sexyko)

This is a discussion on MNI sub clan (sexyko) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Alright so, my clan has thought this over for some time now... and weve finally made a decision, considering that ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default MNI sub clan (sexyko)

Alright so, my clan has thought this over for some time now... and weve finally made a decision, considering that is so faking hard to find a english clan on sexyko (mine currently is only1 sadly) we are making a sub clan. I will choose 1 leader from my clan currently, or someone that i think fits the job to lead this sub clan, probably gonna do it in a few days once we go royal or something. Anyways, any1 from ko4life that is english and plays SexyKO or tryed it in the past and quit cuz no english clans, now is your chance to join english. My clan has been here for 3 years + and rolled the server ever since, youve probably saw most of my PK videos. It will take some time for the clan to grow, but hopefully it will succeed, i will choose the right leader for it, and good assists. Ally clan will follow my rules, and will do what MNI says. You will not be denied party's, or things of that sort. Now the clan is not made yet like i said, it should be made in a couple day's i'll post back on here to let u guys know.

Few more things i wanna say.

No-one will be moved from SUB to MNI unless youve earned it, techincally we are full anyway.

Clan does not use ventrilo, we dont need it unlike 95% of clans on KO, you can use if you wish though a few people do use it. (myself no i dont even have sound)

If you cant take shit talk aka jokes, dont even bother to join, we do that daily, as well as gay jokes =o

IF WE decide to start doing felankor to farm for ROF's sub clan must participate but dunno if we gonan do that yet.

Hopefully the sub clan will suceed, its something ive been wanting a while now, like i said this clan is 3 year + here and we did have one 2 years ago i guess, this clan was also first royal on server.

But yep, i'll post back on here in few day's to let u peeps know something.
    P.S i dont take egotistic cock heads into the clan, if you are in that category, dont bother asking.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    My clan has been here for 3 years + and rolled the server ever since, youve probably saw most of my PK videos.

Clan does not use ventrilo, we dont need it unlike 95% of clans on KO

P.S i dont take egotistic cock heads into the clan, if you are in that category, dont bother asking.
    hmm lol sounds a little egotistic wouldn't you say

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    hmm lol sounds a little egotistic wouldn't you say
    Now that i think about it, maybe it does HAHA oh well. U know what i mean =x

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

What side and level cap are you? I was actually looking at the sexyKO panel for a few days, and I think I might just download it again 2morow.

justwatch11

im a lvl 80 int preist ive been playing ko for about 5years and i am a good int i dont need vent. but if you do have i will take and log on lalalalalaa ill pm you

gg clan! <3

Fake and gay.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    What side and level cap are you? I was actually looking at the sexyKO panel for a few days, and I think I might just download it again 2morow.
    Unfortunately you come under the egotistical dickheads

Rick you suck bb. Your not the only english speaking clan lmao, theres about 10 of them now so /die

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Unfortunately you come under the egotistical dickheads

Rick you suck bb. Your not the only english speaking clan lmao, theres about 10 of them now so /die
    I don't even play there, so w'e. I tried it out about 2-3 weeks ago for 2-3 days, and just as usual, the server is shit. Not even a minor English community, yet it's a KS/mage fest in PK (I would just like to take a moment to LOL @ the sexyKO mages). On top, the only reason why I downloaded SexyKO a few weeks ago was because I saw this post, and I thought it might be just interesting with these guys, since they are English... however I asked a few times if lilorc6 had room in PK, and everytime he responded it was full. First few times I believed him, but the last few I saw for myself that it wasn't full... talk about egoistical... the only mage in the clan... not allowing other mages... *hint hint*... someone seems to be afraid to have their "mage glory" taken away.

Banned Senior Member

Mage glory? the guy isn't even good...

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Mage glory? the guy isn't even good...
    No out of all honesty, he's not bad... but the way he's been posting his videos on every single forum and well talking about himself, he thinks he is the shit lol.

Banned Senior Member

(nik) i can read forums you know.. u said my mage glory? lewl u dont know me well enough to know how i am, and the type of person that i am. My PT was full, as i said so i dunno what ya sayin menz. Suppose we got something in common... u as well think you are the shit as i have read almost all your posts on ko4life xD, and whats wrong with posting my videos aq its not a crime, people enjoy watching, i post them on media so they can watch, i dont see a harm in it, I dont force anyone to watch. As for your post on being the only mages in clan, i have other mages in clan.. some even some play on a alt char - i just dont join any random noob mage as well, common sense u dont want a mage that cant TP for shit nor play support style in a melee clan..

@coolboywannabetroll dont post crap on my thread when you dont even know me, thx.

@ isaac (bb british hoe =P) maybe more english clans now.. but they arent active, and my ally is now made for those intrested in joinin, my brother D4rkparadox is leading it.

Anyway im not the type of person to reply to posts like this, but considering this topic was originally bout me just wanting to help out the people that wants to play sexyko and cant find english, i couldnt resist replying to such posts. Back on topic plox.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 09-11-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    (nik) i can read forums you know.. u said my mage glory? lewl u dont know me well enough to know how i am, and the type of person that i am. My PT was full, as i said so i dunno what ya sayin menz. Suppose we got something in common... u as well think you are the shit as i have read almost all your posts on ko4life xD, and whats wrong with posting my videos aq its not a crime, people enjoy watching, i post them on media so they can watch, i dont see a harm in it, I dont force anyone to watch. As for your post on being the only mages in clan, i have other mages in clan.. some even some play on a alt char - i just dont join any random noob mage as well, common sense u dont want a mage that cant TP for shit nor play support style in a melee clan..

@coolboywannabetroll dont post crap on my thread when you dont even know me, thx.

@ isaac (bb british hoe =P) maybe more english clans now.. but they arent active, and my ally is now made for those intrested in joinin, my brother D4rkparadox is leading it.

Anyway im not the type of person to reply to posts like this, but considering this topic was originally bout me just wanting to help out the people that wants to play sexyko and cant find english, i couldnt resist replying to such posts. Back on topic plox.
    No there was clearly one time where I have seen that you're party was 5 or 6 people, but as I said it doesn't matter. And in my case, it's not a "random mage that can't TP", it just seems to be "a mage that will TP better then me".

Anyways as for the videos, I watched them myself, and I even commented on them and I did say you were a decent mage... however to refresh your memory, you didn't even play KO Tastic, yet you just made an account to post your videos. There was Aristona's server before that too. Hmmm I wonder what everyone is thinking about someone that doesn't even play the server but creates accounts to post his videos...

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No there was clearly one time where I have seen that you're party was 5 or 6 people, but as I said it doesn't matter. And in my case, it's not a "random mage that can't TP", it just seems to be "a mage that will TP better then me".

Anyways as for the videos, I watched them myself, and I even commented on them and I did say you were a decent mage... however to refresh your memory, you didn't even play KO Tastic, yet you just made an account to post your videos. There was Aristona's server before that too. Hmmm I wonder what everyone is thinking about someone that doesn't even play the server but creates accounts to post his videos...
    I see this alot, the servers he don't even play he post's them anyways lol. I joined sexyko MNI awhile back as mage, and I had the same issue, couldn't get into a party at all.. blah blah blah. But once I made a preist, I was in every pk party.

Banned Senior Member

Im not fighting with you guys, so might as well just forget that. I done told you why i posted vid's on forum, cuz i wanted people to watch them, why the hell else would i? Gloo, stop lieing, you got partied many times.. you was ice mage i remember plain as day. You class changed to priest cuz you wanted to.. nothing else.

Anyway if these flames keep up, im prolly gettin this topic deleted, no point in it being up if all some can do is flame.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 09-12-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast