Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MNI sub clan (sexyko)

This is a discussion on MNI sub clan (sexyko) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; If you're looking for a sexyko clan that's your priority clan no doubt. Now @Nik I've known lilorc for ages ...
Page: 2

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

If you're looking for a sexyko clan that's your priority clan no doubt. Now @Nik I've known lilorc for ages now, played with him on many servers he's extremely good mage on 80 capped servers. Alltho my personal opinion is that he gonna suck at 70 cap (yeah that's right Rick you redneck whore xD), and he doesn't really like you nik but that's how it is with people :P I personally like you and rick but i can't influent on conflicts you guys have.

P.S: Rick can you gear me if I come back?
    P.S2: Can you get me in main clan?
    P.S3: take care maaaayneee xD

Srsly,in 600+ users that this server has,there are like 15 people among them that can speak english.I've been playing it for a ouple of days,ur either turk,or peruvian.Both suck the same at PK,all u see in CZ is bunch of mages with defensive armors running around throwing shitload of novas.But meh,who cares,im sure the owner is making some real fat money with everyone buying valks/baha/pathos etc...

i got really pissed off when u added me in ur clan and u kicked me at the next day and all my nps gone

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Srsly,in 600+ users that this server has,there are like 15 people among them that can speak english.I've been playing it for a ouple of days,ur either turk,or peruvian.Both suck the same at PK,all u see in CZ is bunch of mages with defensive armors running around throwing shitload of novas.But meh,who cares,im sure the owner is making some real fat money with everyone buying valks/baha/pathos etc...
    Can't help that people usually choose for the easiest class to play (I mean attack mage)

Usually those turks come to the server with their friends, make a clan with a simular name, play a month or 2-3 and quit again. They're just having some fun with nuking everyone dead.

Truth been told, if you have a good melee party up and running, you'll pretty much own them.

Anyway, I don't know how to strenghten the melees more than I already did. Got resistances armors ingame, exceptional weaps, removed the 255 cap, ED jewels now ingame. If you can think of anything else, sure as hell let me know (except of nerving them, we never touch a skill).

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Can't help that people usually choose for the easiest class to play (I mean attack mage)

Usually those turks come to the server with their friends, make a clan with a simular name, play a month or 2-3 and quit again. They're just having some fun with nuking everyone dead.

Truth been told, if you have a good melee party up and running, you'll pretty much own them.

Anyway, I don't know how to strenghten the melees more than I already did. Got resistances armors ingame, exceptional weaps, removed the 255 cap, ED jewels now ingame. If you can think of anything else, sure as hell let me know (except of nerving them, we never touch a skill).
    It's been mage paradise for the past who knows how many years. The least you guys can do is totally nerf the mages, even for a month, so there is actually some good PK with skills involved instead of 75% of the server running around waiting to drop a NOVA or town.

Even better, as we've been suggesting so many times, a farm server would rape shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It's been mage paradise for the past who knows how many years. The least you guys can do is totally nerf the mages, even for a month, so there is actually some good PK with skills involved instead of 75% of the server running around waiting to drop a NOVA or town.

Even better, as we've been suggesting so many times, a farm server would rape shit.
    Just nerf the novas...everything else is just fine.

Banned Senior Member

Nik , again , you say a farm server would rape shit , but you quit Ko-tastic after 1(?) week of playing because it was too hard and you had no time.
    I just think most people are like you and don't want to play a "too hard" server.
    Now schools started , university aswell for most people , mine starts soon aswell , and I'll be forced to quit once again.
    My point is that a real private farm server will never succeed , no matter who makes it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Nik , again , you say a farm server would rape shit , but you quit Ko-tastic after 1(?) week of playing because it was too hard and you had no time.
    I just think most people are like you and don't want to play a "too hard" server.
    Now schools started , university aswell for most people , mine starts soon aswell , and I'll be forced to quit once again.
    My point is that a real private farm server will never succeed , no matter who makes it.
    I didn't quit because it was "too hard". I love hard servers. I quit because right before my semester started which was last week, I had to do a job for 2 weeks and had no time to continue on. Now that semester has started, I really don't have much time to play with 20 hours of lecture per week, but I could play maybe 2-3 hours max a day. KO Tastic is a great server, no doubt, it's just unlucky to have 200 people playing it.

As for my suggestion, I just pointed it out because it was asked a long time ago... not like it matters now because the people that wanted hard rates already have a server, KO Tastic. Anyways, even if SexyKO farm server opened, with the schedule I have, I wouldn't have time to play a char by myself, so I would only share... which is still playing.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Just nerf the novas...everything else is just fine.
    lmfao sorry i just love your sig... and BTW RICK got any room for drews fav baba HitmaN???

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Yo nig nog, I got a lot of free time lately, + I'm trying to chill back on my party tendencies, been blowing to much money lol. So let me know if I could join pimp I might just start playing sexy ko again for a bit, I just like to have people to play with xD.

I'll be a warrior, dunno if I can remember my old accounts or not so I might be some random name.

Yay for being on topic xD
    Last edited by T_rey; 09-12-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Yo nig nog, I got a lot of free time lately, + I'm trying to chill back on my party tendencies, been blowing to much money lately lol. So let me know if I could join pimp I might just start playing sexy ko again for a bit, I just like to have people to play with xD.

I'll be a warrior, dunno if I can remember my old accounts or not so I might be some random name, but let me know.

dude are you tricky off NDKO.... lol i used to beg you to kill dark mares for me hahahahah

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Yo nig nog, I got a lot of free time lately, + I'm trying to chill back on my party tendencies, been blowing to much money lol. So let me know if I could join pimp I might just start playing sexy ko again for a bit, I just like to have people to play with xD.

I'll be a warrior, dunno if I can remember my old accounts or not so I might be some random name.

word nikka, just hit me up in game menz or on forum =p

@hitman, hit me up in game as well lol
    Last edited by bigdudle; 09-12-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Banned Senior Member

that nubfart drew still active?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    that nubfart drew still active?

ye menz he play's when not busy with class shiat

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

See, that's where you talk shit again. The server has been a nova server for like a year now, ever since we launched the 1534 files and the turks started to invade our server. Before that, it wasn't like this. Also I even told in my post we won't nerf any skills, yet you say it. If we considired nerving, we would have already. We wont.

Also, we have launched Ardream for people like you. But just like in CZ, you'll need an active clan. SexyKO isnt for alone PK.

About your farm server crap. We already said our official reply. It won't ever come. We have our reasons not to. Besides, why ruin a good thing. We're doing fine as it is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast