Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

MyNameIs recruiting for ApexKO Official (Going Human!)

This is a discussion on MyNameIs recruiting for ApexKO Official (Going Human!) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; TheGreatEvil you're in Undez so I am assuming ur no longer interested. Jim you didn't even have to apply haha ...
Page: 2

TheGreatEvil you're in Undez so I am assuming ur no longer interested.

Jim you didn't even have to apply haha but fairenough.

@Nutella I'll review your application with the clan a lil bit more and see what they want to do.

Anyway, a few of us are 'sort of' playing the beta (if you want to call afk with genie playing :P.)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

@Nutella I'll review your application with the clan a lil bit more and see what they want to do.

Anyway, a few of us are 'sort of' playing the beta (if you want to call afk with genie playing :P.)

Okey thank you, no rush plenty of time till official anyways

i'd be interested to join as a mage! i can use ts or skype no problem, i speak french and also good english so it's not a problem for me

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    i'd be interested to join as a mage! i can use ts or skype no problem, i speak french and also good english so it's not a problem for me
    It doesn't work like that. Where is the application..?

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?)
    Swedish, speak English fluently
    - How old are you?

- How long have you played KO?
    since the start of Diez
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)
    Priest
    - What timezone are you in?
    Gmt +2
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.
    Its from day to day, but i can do 6 hours or more.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.
    Vekraz, on Xigenon in MossyOak,ConsequenCe, xFeelMyAss c-west in Rampage, k0diak, apero4ever, Mrfish on Destan, InTheChaos Orion, Rememberthename on twistedKO, also few clan names/character names i dont remember.
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.
    I use them and i have a mic.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)

Yes i am.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

Nah, I'm not in Undez xd. I don't play enought in them, and even if I would play enought, i would still prefer playing with you I'd say.
    But I'm already with HighAceZ anyway.

-OnlyOver

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) English, yes.
    - How old are you? 24
    - How long have you played KO? since olympia was created
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Mage or warrior preferred
    - What timezone are you in? EST north america, gmt -4 i think
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Mostly be playing wheneve rmyw ife works, she works swing shift, so when shes playing prolly 4-5 hours then at night time another 1-4 hours.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Nothing worth mentioning, never played a private server either but usko doesnt have anything for me anymore.
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. I have all of them, but i prefer raidcall, better interface and free 50 man room. I also have a headset with microphone.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) No.

Any other questions feel free to quote my app and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by NutellaBadger View Post
    Since my mates decided not to join, i for the first time decided to apply to a big clan. Post was too chill and i liked it. Here it goes:

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) :
    I am from Turkey so my main language is Turkish. However i speak English fluently.
    - How old are you? :
    - How long have you played KO? :
    10 years a bit less a bit more
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) :
    Archer/Bp
    - What timezone are you in? :
    European, GMT+4
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible:
    If it is an exam week well i wont be online for at least 4 days but i can probably find someone to cover me for those days. If not as long as i want.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.:
    I never play with clans since they always ask too much and take the fun away. Funmade(Kronosko), Ugandabunga(Bazingako) for a brief time. A video of me solo pking:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqmWNCUYv2I
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. :
    Yes i do use em.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) :
    Yes i will have everything.
    Denied.

Quote Originally Posted by xFeelMyAss View Post
    Swedish, speak English fluently
    - How old are you?

since the start of Diez
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.)
    Priest
    Gmt +2
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.
    Its from day to day, but i can do 6 hours or more.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.
    Vekraz, on Xigenon in MossyOak,ConsequenCe, xFeelMyAss c-west in Rampage, k0diak, apero4ever, Mrfish on Destan, InTheChaos Orion, Rememberthename on twistedKO, also few clan names/character names i dont remember.
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.
    I use them and i have a mic.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)

Yes i am.
    Approved. Contact me for my Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Seventeen 9D View Post
    - What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) English, yes.
    - How old are you? 24
    - How long have you played KO? since olympia was created
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Mage or warrior preferred
    - What timezone are you in? EST north america, gmt -4 i think
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Mostly be playing wheneve rmyw ife works, she works swing shift, so when shes playing prolly 4-5 hours then at night time another 1-4 hours.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Nothing worth mentioning, never played a private server either but usko doesnt have anything for me anymore.
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. I have all of them, but i prefer raidcall, better interface and free 50 man room. I also have a headset with microphone.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) No.

Any other questions feel free to quote my app and let me know.
    Denied.

What is your main language? Cantonese
    - How old are you? 14
    - How long have you played KO? 24 years
    - What class are you going to play? All of them
    - What timezone are you in? Every timezone
    - How many hours can you play daily? 37-40
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? SexyOwnage69
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Skype with video cam
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? Ok
    zuka, the ring, Kallop and 2 others like this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    - How old are you? 14
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Skype with video cam
    Isaac you are gay :3
    Don't trust him hes too sexy.
    Wants to share with you? Gets u good items and then leaves without any announcment.
    such a bastard

Swedish, i speak english fluently
    - How old are you?
    Since Ares
    Archer, if archer should be full i can play mage instead.
    +2 GMT
    8-10hours daily
    Affliction ares, BuDDaH Ares & Cwest, Solo SiN on destan and Affliction/KnightSky on Orion.
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require
    voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish.
    I use them all on daily basis.

Im going exp prem + full cospre, its a great chance ill buy a few gbs aswell, time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    - How old are you? 14
    Lmao phawk you brit!

Will need at least 1 more mage for official release. If you have a reputation of being decent, or have any PK videos to show me how you play that will be a major plus.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) English only thing i can speak or read atm but im trying rosetta stone in a month for turkish
    - How old are you?
    - How long have you played KO?10+ years
    Int Buffer For sure....but i can do warrior or archer i wont say mage cuz only type of mage i like is ice mage xD
    gmt -5
    i can do 4 hrs when i work 8+ when im off (i work a swing shift so i only work 3 days one week and 4 days the other week
    ill do names first.... Killian, RakkorN, VelvetTears,Nautica,MomentoMori, ITartarusI // Clans...YouGotOwnedBy,Reinforcers,DeciplesOfEvil,A tomicDingoes,Titanz,Hellsfury,Integrity,Was in ur clan on Sexyko, REMiX, SnapCracklePop,
    i have vent and ts and i got a mic and can dl skype or any voice chat....
    yeahhh ill do about 50-100$ a week for prem scrolls n if pple need stuff i can help em
    Last edited by Respekt; 05-01-2015 at 02:35 PM.

anyone need a casual sharer?
    gmt +8 timezone
    im funny at times
    i know how to play the game
    zuka likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast