Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

MyNameIs recruiting for ApexKO Official (Going Human!)

This is a discussion on MyNameIs recruiting for ApexKO Official (Going Human!) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes - How old are you? 21 - How long ...
Page: 5

What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes
    - How old are you? 21
    - How long have you played KO? 8 years or so not sure
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) warrior
    - What timezone are you in? eastern
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. probally around 6-8
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. my igns Thedarkwar/Thelightwar
    past clans- postive broesbeforehoes enchanted syndicate Hostile and many more
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. yes have ts and mic- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) probally not depends on official opening

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) My main language is Melayu (Malaysia) & i can speak english fluently
    - How old are you? 20 yearsold
    - How long have you played KO? 8 years
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior or Mage
    - What timezone are you in? GMT+08:00
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Im playing about 2-5hours a day.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. HellsReapersKO -YYYY RoyalKO -Unknow, SparkKO -Unknow Clan-PerfectChoice MYKO-SnakeQueen Clan -PressOk MasteredKO -iCookieMonstaa UniqueKO -Roque_RequieM. Which is just as I remember, I forget other character/clan name because so many servers i play.
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Yes
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) maybe, waiting for official.
    Last edited by B4NKai; 05-15-2015 at 01:40 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Current clan list
    Last Updated : 5/14/15

1. lilorc6 (Mage)
    2. Built4CZ (Priest/Warrior both)
    3. Sick (Priest)
    4. Lunk (Warrior)
    5. OldGregsMangina (Kurian)
    6. AznChopStix (Warrior)
    7. IntellectualPenis (Sin)
    8. Severence (Sin)
    9. SoftTouch (Sin)
    10. CutiePaTootie (Priest)
    11. Crime (Warrior)
    12. Tedi (Warrior)
    13. iMrDoom (Archer or Priest, hasn't decided)
    14. Prototype (Sin)
    15. MrAccurate (Priest)
    16. BiblicalBeast (Warrior)
    17.Wayne (Warrior)
    18. TilaTequila (Warrior or Priest)
    19. TheGreatEvil (Mage)
    20. DeadlyXL (Priest)
    21. SpTzS (Priest)
    22. TheH0lyOne (Warrior)
    23. BloodyAssassin (Sin)
    24. Immortal (Warrior)
    25. Chronicle (Warrior)
    26. SirBangALot (Kurian)
    27. Dova (Sin)
    28. KidKulafu (Priest or Warrior, hasn't decided)
    Where did you find all these noobs to play with Oo. I guess people still falls for that sexy little orc mage, damn. Also you have 2 of my good mates tedi and bloody. Take good care of em or i kick your ass. K bye now.

Banned Senior Member

ahaha of course doga, as always

Anyway, we're HH on the PK beta currently peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by B4NKai View Post
    - What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) My main language is Melayu (Malaysia) & i can speak english fluently
    - How old are you? 20 yearsold
    - How long have you played KO? 8 years
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Warrior or Mage
    - What timezone are you in? GMT+08:00
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Im playing about 2-5hours a day.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. HellsReapersKO -YYYY RoyalKO -Unknow, SparkKO -Unknow Clan-PerfectChoice MYKO-SnakeQueen Clan -PressOk MasteredKO -iCookieMonstaa UniqueKO -Roque_RequieM. Which is just as I remember, I forget other character/clan name because so many servers i play.
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. Yes
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) maybe, waiting for official.
    Declined.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 05-15-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bballfreak View Post
    What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes
    - How old are you? 21
    - How long have you played KO? 8 years or so not sure
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) warrior
    - What timezone are you in? eastern
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. probally around 6-8
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. my igns Thedarkwar/Thelightwar
    past clans- postive broesbeforehoes enchanted syndicate Hostile and many more
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? As odd as this may seem to some clans, I don't really require voice communication. You can use it free willingly if you wish. yes have ts and mic- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) probally not depends on official opening
    Approved

P.S You really don't plan on buying premium? You honestly will need it to stay caught up.

when i get my job i might do it depends how much it will be and thank you for approving

Banned Senior Member

Clan list updated

Current clan list
    Last Updated : 5/14/15

1. lilorc6 (Mage)
    3. Sick (Priest)
    4. Lunk (Warrior)
    5. OldGregsMangina (Kurian)
    6. AznChopStix (Warrior)
    7. IntellectualPenis (Sin)
    8. Severence (Sin)
    9. SoftTouch (Sin)
    10. CutiePaTootie (Priest)
    11. Crime (Warrior)
    12. Tedi (Warrior)
    14. Prototype (Sin)
    15. MrAccurate (Priest)
    17.Wayne (Warrior)
    18. TilaTequila (Warrior or Priest)
    19. TheGreatEvil (Mage)
    20. MrFlijiWigi (Priest)
    21. SpTzS (Priest)
    22. TheH0lyOne (Warrior)
    23. BloodyAssassin (Sin)
    24. Immortal (Warrior)
    25. Chronicle (Warrior)
    26. SirBangALot (Kurian)
    27. Dova (Sin)
    29. Sebast44 (Class undecided, but probably archer)
    30. iDrazor (Warrior)
    31. BoomiTsTwisty (Warrior)
    32. Flexorr (Warrior)
    33. TheDarkWar (Warrior)
    34. Senpai (Priest)

Banned Senior Member

Banned Senior Member

Clan post updated. It's pretty much 100% required to use ventrilo now in PK. You don't have to use it if you're xping/farming however.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

fun clan to pk with

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) - turkish (yes)
    - How old are you? - 23
    - How long have you played KO? - started in 2005 quit in 2006, got back in 2013
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) - kurian as main, mage as side
    - What timezone are you in? - gmt +3
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. - 8+ hours
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. - most of the anatolia human clans rakastansua being the main one
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. - yes but i prefer not to use a mic
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) - no
    erdo1990 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    - How old are you? - 23
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) - kurian as main, mage as side
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. - 8+ hours
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. - most of the anatolia human clans rakastansua being the main one
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. - yes but i prefer not to use a mic
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) - no
    Would not add this guy, Rick. He is the type of person who lures mobs into genie parties (did it to me) and bothers everyone at the arena. Typical Turkish stereotype. Just a heads up
    xFeelMyAss and black like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    - How old are you? - 23
    Approved.

@Manhattan, already spoke to you and hima bout it both. He's always been nice to our clan. But with my clans reputation, I expect no actions from anyone in the clan regarding things like that. I'll give him a shot.

Edit : Also updating clan list today.

Banned Senior Member

Current clan list
    Last Updated : 5/25/15

1. lilorc6 (Lightning or Ice Mage)
    3. Sick (Priest CC)
    4. Lunk (Warrior)
    5. OldGregsMangina (Priest DB)
    6. AznChopStix (Warrior)
    7. IntellectualPenis (Ice Mage)
    8. Severence (Sin)
    9. SoftTouch (Sin)
    10. CutiePaTootie (Priest CC)
    11. Crime (Warrior)
    12. Tedi (Warrior)
    14. Prototype (Sin)
    15. MrAccurate (Priest DB)
    17.Wayne (Warrior)
    18. TilaTequila (Warrior)
    19. TheGreatEvil (Fire or Lightning Mage)
    20. MrFlijiWigi (Priest CC)
    21. SpTzS (Priest DB)
    22. TheH0lyOne (Warrior)
    23. BloodyAssassin (Sin)
    24. Immortal (Warrior)
    25. Chronicle (Warrior)
    26. SirBangALot (Kurian)
    27. Dova (Sin)
    29. Sebast44 (Archer)
    30. iDrazor (Warrior)
    31. BoomiTsTwisty (Warrior)
    32. Flexorr (Warrior)
    33. TheDarkWar (Warrior)
    34. Senpai (Priest DB)

35. Timzii (Sin)
    36. iSpitOnYourGave (Class Undecided)
    37. ReborN (Kurian)
    38. black (Kurian)
    39. Driezy (Sin)
    40. xDesainX (Archer)

Banned Senior Member

We NTed to orc for the remaining of the PK beta, contact us in-game for re-clan.