Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

MyNameIs recruiting for ApexKO Official (Going Human!)

This is a discussion on MyNameIs recruiting for ApexKO Official (Going Human!) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by LambOfGod Truth is ,i cannot play at all ,but most of our clannies trust me ,so i ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    Truth is ,i cannot play at all ,but most of our clannies trust me ,so i was wondering if you could get me a rogue or priest to play on my free time . (which i Barely have).
    PTM, how about I buy a char there? Some BP shit Gelias ? (I'll play for 5 hours a week [toomuchgaming])

P.S. Yes I'm alive.
    P.S.2 stop fucking spamming about vodka on my fb

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
    just because i love peruvian food, i will if ur willing to play archer
    Thanks for the offer, But I dislike playing archer, i could do Sin , Although i might suck for a few days untill I get used again
    Quote Originally Posted by xFeelMyAss View Post
    I am willing to have you on my priest on the night, pm me and we can talk more i will play priest in MNI
    Though I wont start now , getting on final examns in 3 weeks , so , i'll ubber bussy untill then , i'll contact you once i get some time in my hands to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    yo i'm actually looking for sharer atm
    Cant play as a Sharer got limited time plus i wouldnt be as Active as i would want to, I Mostly check for an account to play(mostly pk , but i can do events aswell) on my nights with some fellas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    PTM, how about I buy a char there? Some BP shit Gelias ? (I'll play for 5 hours a week [toomuchgaming])
    P.S. Yes I'm alive.
    P.S.2 stop fucking spamming about vodka on my fb
    As long as you get it with some vodka , then we have an agreement .

Bp would do it man , i still got some recordings from sexyko and xionako as bp , might as well want to finish my damn video with some extra clips? xD.

Banned Senior Member

Bp would do it man , i still got some recordings from sexyko and xionako as bp , might as well want to finish my damn video with some extra clips? xD.
    Recordings of you getting owned? XD

Fak Elias you been saying u gonna make a PK vid for 5 damn years now lmao
    Restless likes this.

I even got some EUKO-Europe first days clips that are plain awesome xD , i bet to 2madre i'd get some big shouts if I show them .

Banned Senior Member

I even got some EUKO-Europe first days clips that are plain awesome xD , i bet to 2madre i'd get some big shouts if I show them .
    Bullllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiatttttttttt

Banned Senior Member

Clan list updated

Current clan list
    Last Updated : 6/11/15

1. lilorc6 (Lightning or Ice Mage)
    2. Built4CZ (Priest/Warrior both)
    3. Sick (Priest CC)

4. iPowerful (Priest CC)
    5. Lunk (Warrior)
    6. OldGregsMangina (Priest DB)
    7. AznChopStix (Warrior)
    8. IntellectualPenis (Ice Mage)
    9. Severence (Sin)
    10. SoftTouch (Sin)
    11. CutiePaTootie (Priest CC)
    12. Crime (Warrior)
    13. Tedi (Warrior)
    14. iMrDoom (Archer or Priest, hasn't decided)
    15. Prototype (Sin)
    16. MrAccurate (Priest DB)
    17. BiblicalBeast (Warrior)
    18.Wayne (Warrior)
    19. TilaTequila (Warrior)
    20. TheGreatEvil (Fire or Lightning Mage)
    21. BotanicalConcepts (Priest CC)

22. SpTzS (Priest DB)
    23. TheH0lyOne (Warrior)
    24. BloodyAssassin (Sin)
    25. Immortal (Warrior)
    26. Chronicle (Warrior)
    27. SirBangALot (Kurian)
    28. Dova (Sin)
    29. KidKulafu (Priest or Warrior, hasn't decided)
    30. Sebast44 (Archer)
    31. iDrazor (Warrior)
    32. BoomiTsTwisty (Warrior)
    33. Flexorr (Warrior)
    34. TheDarkWar (Warrior)
    35. Senpai (Priest DB)

36. Timzii (Sin)
    37. NewYorker11 (Class undecided)
    38. ReborN (Kurian)
    39. black (Kurian)
    40. Driezy (Sin)
    41. xDesainX (Archer)
    42. HolyChit (Priest DB)
    43. RuudTheBull (Priest CC)
    44. baracuuda (Warrior or Archer, hasn't decided)

I also want to make something very clear with the clan. As I've already discussed with most members via Skype/Ventrilo, we have a 8 man party lined up that will be in party with me throughout exping. We will all be covering each others backs via teamviewer etc, and all will have genie/premium etc day 1. I strongly suggest that someone talks to me ASAP about running another 1 to 2 parties full of genie or whatever else so they can take over leveling up that part of the clan. I want absolutely no complains about this as I've already discussed it with people. This party consists mostly of the 8 man party that was ran during the EXP beta (you know who you are.) I expect the other parties of the clan to be as organized as the one that I currently have planned for EXPing.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) I'm from America so obviously
    - How old are you? I'd prefer not to say in front of the whole G4L community
    - How long have you played KO? roughly 11 years- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Mage but if you need a priest i can play that
    - What timezone are you in? Central time zone
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. More than 12 hours usually i dont sleep much
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Never had a big name or been in big clans usually just a few friends but on Proko I'm Badboy2 right now and on rivalko im BloodyPriest
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. Actually i Don't but i could get it.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Depends if i have enough extra money for my wants and if i like the server

Thanks for you time!

And whats up lilorc? i played in your server been in your mage clan in internationalko also

I am Timmeh Senior Member

*POST YOUR APP ON HERE, DO NOT PM ME*

- What is your main language? English
    - How old are you? 20
    - How long have you played KO? Since myko
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) warrior or priest is my best class
    - What timezone are you in? Gmt -5 (EST)
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Around 4-6 on weekdays and 10-12 on weekends
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Been in fierce (girakon) I've honestly been in a lot of clans
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. Yes/yes
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)

Yeah I'll be buying premium/scrolls

sorry for the late application but I figure better late than never

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post

- How old are you? 20
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) warrior or priest is my best class
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Around 4-6 on weekdays and 10-12 on weekends
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Been in fierce (girakon) I've honestly been in a lot of clans
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. Yes/yes
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)

I thought your team of super amazing skilled players was gonna roll over this server Timmeh.

kek.

Nothing ever changes Gaylias.

you can play on my acc as well if you're bored at some point, it's not in MNI tho

- How old are you? 20

you shouldnt accept him, last time he played with undez he scammed and left the clan for a fang of bakirra.

just inb4 u add him.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    you shouldnt accept him, last time he played with undez he scammed and left the clan for a fang of bakirra.

just inb4 u add him.
    Lol right just like you guys accepted e4sy when he scammed me for 300$. And as for the fang. You're insane you wanted me to replace a fang that got rolled back. but its cool way to start drama for no reason. Don't worry about the application if it's gonna be a big deal

I may hop on someones account and help out.... Rick will probably use the same pw as always.

Lol right just like you guys accepted e4sy when he scammed me for 300$. And as for the fang. You're insane you wanted me to replace a fang that got rolled back. but its cool way to start drama for no reason. Don't worry about the application if it's gonna be a big deal
    the 300$ got rolled back too then i guess

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast