Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

MyNameIs recruiting for ApexKO Official (Going Human!)

This is a discussion on MyNameIs recruiting for ApexKO Official (Going Human!) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat I may hop on someones account and help out.... Rick will probably use the same pw ...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    I may hop on someones account and help out.... Rick will probably use the same pw as always.
    You're one silly brit.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kolover View Post

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) I'm from America so obviously
    - How old are you? I'd prefer not to say in front of the whole G4L community
    - How long have you played KO? roughly 11 years- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Mage but if you need a priest i can play that
    - What timezone are you in? Central time zone
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. More than 12 hours usually i dont sleep much
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. Never had a big name or been in big clans usually just a few friends but on Proko I'm Badboy2 right now and on rivalko im BloodyPriest
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. Actually i Don't but i could get it.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Depends if i have enough extra money for my wants and if i like the server

Thanks for you time!
    Type of mage do you play?

@ilovemyko1 I'll decide your application sometime today, depends if the clan will have a slot available or not because some oldies haven't came yet (need to confirm rather they're playing or not.)
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Type of mage do you play?

@ilovemyko1 I'll decide your application sometime today, depends if the clan will have a slot available or not because some oldies haven't came yet (need to confirm rather they're playing or not.)
    if you need any vouchers 2 of your clannies crime and chronicle know me pretty well

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) French and english.. pretty close to be bilingual except my little accent
    - How old are you?22
    - How long have you played KO?7 years
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Mage
    - What timezone are you in?
    GMT-4(canada)
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible.
    i work but on evening ill be active so 4 hours during week
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible.
    L2Play c west) NoSkill(Dies=>OutKasteD)
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. skype/vent/ts
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.)
    maybe dependnign if i see its worth it

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Clan list updated

Current clan list
    Last Updated : 6/11/15

1. lilorc6 (Lightning or Ice Mage)
    2. Built4CZ (Priest/Warrior both)
    3. Sick (Priest CC)

4. iPowerful (Priest CC)
    5. Lunk (Warrior)
    6. OldGregsMangina (Priest DB)
    7. AznChopStix (Warrior)
    8. IntellectualPenis (Ice Mage)
    9. Severence (Sin)
    10. SoftTouch (Sin)
    11. CutiePaTootie (Priest CC)
    12. Crime (Warrior)
    13. Tedi (Warrior)
    14. iMrDoom (Archer or Priest, hasn't decided)
    15. Prototype (Sin)
    16. MrAccurate (Priest DB)
    17. BiblicalBeast (Warrior)
    18.Wayne (Warrior)
    19. TilaTequila (Warrior)
    20. TheGreatEvil (Fire or Lightning Mage)
    21. BotanicalConcepts (Priest CC)

22. SpTzS (Priest DB)
    23. TheH0lyOne (Warrior)
    24. BloodyAssassin (Sin)
    25. Immortal (Warrior)
    26. Chronicle (Warrior)
    27. SirBangALot (Kurian)
    28. Dova (Sin)
    29. KidKulafu (Priest or Warrior, hasn't decided)
    30. Sebast44 (Archer)
    31. iDrazor (Warrior)
    32. BoomiTsTwisty (Warrior)
    33. Flexorr (Warrior)
    34. TheDarkWar (Warrior)
    35. Senpai (Priest DB)

36. Timzii (Sin)
    37. NewYorker11 (Class undecided)
    38. ReborN (Kurian)
    39. black (Kurian)
    40. Driezy (Sin)
    41. xDesainX (Archer)
    42. HolyChit (Priest DB)
    43. RuudTheBull (Priest CC)
    44. baracuuda (Warrior or Archer, hasn't decided)

I also want to make something very clear with the clan. As I've already discussed with most members via Skype/Ventrilo, we have a 8 man party lined up that will be in party with me throughout exping. We will all be covering each others backs via teamviewer etc, and all will have genie/premium etc day 1. I strongly suggest that someone talks to me ASAP about running another 1 to 2 parties full of genie or whatever else so they can take over leveling up that part of the clan. I want absolutely no complains about this as I've already discussed it with people. This party consists mostly of the 8 man party that was ran during the EXP beta (you know who you are.) I expect the other parties of the clan to be as organized as the one that I currently have planned for EXPing.
    And not a single one of those was ever in the original MNI.
    stimpy likes this.

Main lightning second fire

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Apparently people don't read, so here you go.

Now, before I even continue typing this up. I would like to mention that this clan is in no way affiliated with the MNI clans from USKO (Diez specifically). This clan originally started ages ago on WirezKO (back in 2008 I think?) I took over leadership in early 2009 at SexyKO so we've been around a long time in the PSKO scene. We've mostly played PK servers and have always been the top clan on every server we've played. We were the first clan at SexyKO to get royal capes and remained rank 1 for a very long time until we nation transferred out of boredom. I'm almost positive most of the people are aware of who we are anyways.
    Besides, I'm friends with Zyro, I even have him on skype.

Anyway, for those that haven't been added in clan yet, contact one of my assists when you can if I'm not available to add you.

@ilovemyko Approved. Just contact us when you can.

@ the 2 mages applied, are you support or what? Need more infor regarding that.

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Main language is Portuguese, but i speak a lil english ( good writing / listening ) a lil shy to speak XD
    - How old are you? 24
    - How long have you played KO? playing since xigenon, played at cw and a few private servers 4fun, stopped with ko in the end of 2012, just comming back now.
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Playing as rogue, like always.
    - What timezone are you in? GMT-3 ( Brazil ).
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Well im not working right now, so i can play whole day LOL.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. SonsOfHeroes ( Xig ), most of time at BadFamily ( c-west ), and played a little at titan in Animosity ( few weeks ).
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. Yea i do, its not a problem for me.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Yea, got exp prem already.

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Gosh darn it you're still alive.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    - What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) Main language is Portuguese, but i speak a lil english ( good writing / listening ) a lil shy to speak XD
    - How old are you? 24
    - How long have you played KO? playing since xigenon, played at cw and a few private servers 4fun, stopped with ko in the end of 2012, just comming back now.
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) Playing as rogue, like always.
    - What timezone are you in? GMT-3 ( Brazil ).
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Well im not working right now, so i can play whole day LOL.
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. SonsOfHeroes ( Xig ), most of time at BadFamily ( c-west ), and played a little at titan in Animosity ( few weeks ).
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. Yea i do, its not a problem for me.
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Yea, got exp prem already.
    contact me ingame

What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes, but main language french

- How old are you? almost 25

- How long have you played KO? 10 years

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) almost 7 years priest experience

- What timezone are you in? GMT- 4 (Canadian)

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. I CAN PLAY AROUND 5-6 Hour a day After JOB or before

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. My Own clan MortalChoice (C-West)/RampagE/BadFamily/OklahomaCityThunder/GoldenAssociation/EnchanteD (LeQuebecois). In pevious server before C-West... Don't really remember.(HealingWave,Scarlet) I played private server ... MKO,PROFKO,MAXKO, was bored for me

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping.
    Yes i can use all of these program.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Sure , i'm not scared to spend money on this game

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Apraxis View Post
    What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) yes, but main language french

- How old are you? almost 25

- How long have you played KO? 10 years

- What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) almost 7 years priest experience

- What timezone are you in? GMT- 4 (Canadian)

- How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. I CAN PLAY AROUND 5-6 Hour a day After JOB or before

- What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. My Own clan MortalChoice (C-West)/RampagE/BadFamily/OklahomaCityThunder/GoldenAssociation/EnchanteD (LeQuebecois). In pevious server before C-West... Don't really remember.(HealingWave,Scarlet) I played private server ... MKO,PROFKO,MAXKO, was bored for me

- Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping.
    Yes i can use all of these program.

- Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Sure , i'm not scared to spend money on this game
    Approved, will be updating clan list asap as well.

Banned Senior Member

- What is your main language? (Do you speak English fluently?) : Born and raised in Belgium, I can speak English , Dutch, German, French and a little turkish (thank you KO).
    - How old are you?: 21
    - How long have you played KO?: In total I would say around 8-9 years (mostly on and off though)
    - What class are you going to play? (Preferably want people who are going to play their main class.) : Archer man , I was born to snipe!
    - What timezone are you in? GMT+1
    - How many hours can you play daily. (I honestly expect at least 4 to 6 hours daily from everyone.) Please do not bullshit when posting this. Be as honest as possible. Since I finished my tests at high school, I'm kinda free to do whatever I want, so I will be playing 8-15 hours daily
    - What are your past clans, and your past names? List as many clans and names that you've used as possible. From old days of Beramus don't remember, play c-west (belgiumfries), after that mostly private servers: nusko, maxko, sexyko, oldschoolko and many more..... Hatred clan (maxko, original Eric from Ares), goddamn this is hard, give me more time to think . Past names: Hybridzzz, sergeant spank, IdropFATkids (best bp maxko), atm on apexko: OhBabyATriple
    - Do you use Ventrilo, Skype, or TS, and do you have a mic? Ventrilo is 100% required in PK. However you don't have to use it if you're farming/exping. : Obviously !
    - Do you plan on buying premium and/or genie? (Not really required, but useful information.) Yeah, omw to transfer money to my paypal !

Ye Matt wassup hoe haha we came back to KO specifically cuz of this server releasing. I've been away from playing KO for nearly 2 yrs now. We'd came back for a SexyKO server too if that would of relaunched. I'm not sure what Jose is doing with SexyKO tho currently, you heard anything about it?
    No idea, haven't been in touch with Jose for a long long time (guess over 2 yrs). Been working too much all over the work, luckily I got 2 months off for once

Any good apexko? Havent touched KO since the ROFD files in Sexyko I guess (which is over 3 yrs) ... Would love to login and check things out how it all changed (for the better/worse). If any char you can borrow for a week, lemme know. Leaving again begin July to Panama :-)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    No idea, haven't been in touch with Jose for a long long time (guess over 2 yrs). Been working too much all over the work, luckily I got 2 months off for once

Any good apexko? Havent touched KO since the ROFD files in Sexyko I guess (which is over 3 yrs) ... Would love to login and check things out how it all changed (for the better/worse). If any char you can borrow for a week, lemme know. Leaving again begin July to Panama :-)
    Not sure I can ask around lol.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast