Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Myself and Poptart looking for a clan

This is a discussion on Myself and Poptart looking for a clan within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello folks, Some of you may remember us from Diez back in the day, but most of you probably remember ...
Page: 1

Default Myself and Poptart looking for a clan

Hello folks,

Some of you may remember us from Diez back in the day, but most of you probably remember us from the opening of the Logos and Olympia servers. We founded the clans Hotel and Suave and were one of the top clans on Logos and Olympia before we quit.

We are dedicated, semi-mature, and use ventrilo religiously. We are looking for a clan to join up with for the new server. Preferably one with lots of leveling and pvp parties

At this juncture, it looks as if I will be playing an Int. Priest, and Poptart will be playing a Warrior.

So in conclusion, we are both looking for a good, solid clan that uses ventrilo, pvp's, and levels. We are definitely team players and would try our best to help the betterment of the clan out.

Thank you for your time,

Subdivisions and Poptart

Banned Senior Member

Koxp on Ionia ftw?
    If you want cheaters in your clan , take these guys.

I remember Suave from Olympia and I had alot of sin duels with Poptart. Nice to see you guys comming.

But what nation are you willing to go?

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Koxp on Ionia ftw?

dude I saw you only twice in those ko4life sections and both posts are just a simple flame with no proof. Can you stop it please until you get some real words to tell us?

Accuse all you want without proof. We are not cheaters. That's all I'm saying on this issue. Other posts will be ignored.

Thanks.

Good point Blaster...I think we would be willing to go Human, but definitely prefer Orc :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom478 View Post
    Good point Blaster...I think we would be willing to go Human, but definitely prefer Orc :P
    Its great to have you as an old enemy again

Haha indeed. I miss the old KO I especially miss all of the good, legit pvpers in CZ. Good times.

I bought your logos priest I don't think I have the info anymore xD

Banned Senior Member

No proof? Don't make me laugh.
    Rush Clan Koxping.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Koxp on Ionia ftw?
    oh lol u actually proved it this time

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i rember we made a topic with proof.. then they got banned like the next maint.
    go figure

Thats embarrassing, my apologizes then.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    oh lol u actually proved it this time
    still who cares if they cheated.. Did they ever koxp during pking? Now that would be a reason to flame them but i dont see why beeing lazy and koxp for once would hurt. I was with them back in logos and they wer nice and friendly people.

I still don't see the proof but okay. You people love to assume that archers are all koxpers. I understand that, but have you ever thought that leveling as an archer is EASIER than an assassin? No. The only thing I see in the screenshot are some players standing around exping. Oh and none of those are me, so continue your cryfest somewhere else. I played YYZ in Ionia.

Whatever though.

We are still looking for a clan. Anyone who has played with poptart and I can attest to our prowess in pvp. We're not the best, but we're pretty good.

Thanks.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom478 View Post
    I still don't see the proof but okay. You people love to assume that archers are all koxpers. I understand that, but have you ever thought that leveling as an archer is EASIER than an assassin? No. The only thing I see in the screenshot are some players standing around exping. Oh and none of those are me, so continue your cryfest somewhere else. I played YYZ in Ionia.

Whatever though.

We are still looking for a clan. Anyone who has played with poptart and I can attest to our prowess in pvp. We're not the best, but we're pretty good.

Thanks.
    lol u used that argument last time and what happened.. u got banned the next maint...
    infact its not that u were xping with archer.. its the fact that u were at trents for ages AFK, i know what its like xping as an archer and theres no way i could stay still for that long just z skilling on mobs, even for 30 mins i felt the need to move. anyways im gonna stop posting because it was ages ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast