Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for clan in ko4life server

This is a discussion on looking for clan in ko4life server within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; well.. im wanna play there and try that server... ill be rogue or bp.. haven't decide yet.. im playing ko ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default looking for clan in ko4life server

well.. im wanna play there and try that server...

ill be rogue or bp.. haven't decide yet..

im playing ko more then 5 years (since ares +-), played 2~3 years sin (since i started till minor cooldown ) and now almost 2 years warrior on c west...

im not nub, i can be on vent and stuff.. im looking for a good clan, people who know how to play and have "history" in ko...

pm me / post here if any1 have a clan and wanna add me

thnx

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    well.. im wanna play there and try that server...

ill be rogue or bp.. haven't decide yet..

im playing ko more then 5 years (since ares +-), played 2~3 years sin (since i started till minor cooldown ) and now almost 2 years warrior on c west...

im not nub, i can be on vent and stuff.. im looking for a good clan, people who know how to play and have "history" in ko...

pm me / post here if any1 have a clan and wanna add me

thnx
    relax, there is another good ~1.5-2 months till the actual release

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Some1 has skipped felix his posts!

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Some1 has skipped felix his posts!
    i've seen felix's post... and the thing he means is that his prediction of "march/april" is alot sooner as to "january/february" ... january being the beta, and february the actual release.

i've seen felix's post... and the thing he means is that his prediction of "march/april" is alot sooner as to "january/february" ... january being the beta, and february the actual release.
    guess u aint seen the one where he says its going better then schedual and u should start making these kinda topics eh :L

Eh even though he said it its still kinda early seeing as we aint even been told when its out or even had any screenshots etc. But still, bump for you.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

they will prolly launch it sometimes next week.
    thats why he is saying that ppl should start making recruitment topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    guess u aint seen the one where he says its going better then schedual and u should start making these kinda topics eh :L
    u were always a retard... is it that hard to understand what i wrote in the previous post? his sooner then before scheduled means january/february, so at least another good 1 month until the actual release.

u were always a retard... is it that hard to understand what i wrote in the previous post? his sooner then before scheduled means january/february, so at least another good 1 month until the actual release.
    Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
    Direct from Felix:
    I would reconmend people start getting clan recruitment threads going as this project is actually way ahead of my orginal schedual.
    If you have no clue what you're talking about then don't post perhaps? Judging from your posts, you have a very tenuous grasp on the concept of logic, so I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, but I would think that after your first post, even you might have looked for and read Felix's post explicitly stating about making recruitment threads before shooting off your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
    Direct from Felix:

If you have no clue what you're talking about then don't post perhaps? Judging from your posts, you have a very tenuous grasp on the concept of logic, so I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, but I would think that after your first post, even you might have looked for and read Felix's post explicitly stating about making recruitment threads before shooting off your mouth.
    Wow looks like you are a retard as well not to see the logic behind my explanation. I will try to put it as simple as possible. Yes I have read Felix's post before posting, and what he means by "ahead of schedule" is that he told us before starting the whole project that he planned for the release to be in march/april, but the process has been moving quite faster then we expected it, thus why it's going to be released in january/february. Get the point of "sooner then we expected" or are you just that retarded? Honestly fucking retards these days...

Wow looks like you are a retard as well not to see the logic behind my explanation. I will try to put it as simple as possible. Yes I have read Felix's post before posting, and what he means by "ahead of schedule" is that he told us before starting the whole project that he planned for the release to be in march/april, but the process has been moving quite faster then we expected it, thus why it's going to be released in january/february. Get the point of "sooner then we expected" or are you just that retarded? Honestly fucking retards these days...
    What's wrong with you? Felix said as a little statement to "excite?" people for new server to make a clan recruitment topic. He did. You come in here telling him to "relax" and then start flinging around cusses when people show you what Felix said after you posted, which by the sounds to everyone else but you in the forum showed that you hadn't seen the post.

Didn't you make your clan recruitment topic for usko like 3 months before release? Let the guy have his topic, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What's wrong with you? Felix said as a little statement to "excite?" people for new server to make a clan recruitment topic. He did. You come in here telling him to "relax" and then start flinging around cusses when people show you what Felix said after you posted, which by the sounds to everyone else but you in the forum showed that you hadn't seen the post.

Didn't you make your clan recruitment topic for usko like 3 months before release? Let the guy have his topic, wow.
    I simply said relax,... I guess you took it the wrong way. Funny thing is I will be posting my topic too any day now, so you can see that it didn't mean in any way "delete your topic now".

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I've just been told by ********* that he thinks we can begin BETA in 4 days time.
    hmmm .... beta testing for 1 month + ??

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    hmmm .... beta testing for 1 month + ??
    Actual release, meaning when the server is officially ready to open. Yup, it's about at least 1 month away, but then again, I'm not the trigger guy, that can be pro-longed or even shortened.

I simply said relax,... I guess you took it the wrong way. Funny thing is I will be posting my topic too any day now, so you can see that it didn't mean in any way "delete your topic now".
    It's fine, I may of misunderstood the context of your post, and I hope you misunderstood the context of mine because I wasn't being malicious or ignorant, just stating what I thought you didn't know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast