New Server , Seeking experienced Knight Online scriptors (will get paid)

This is a discussion on New Server , Seeking experienced Knight Online scriptors (will get paid) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hi there !! I'm currently looking for people who are experienced in the bottom category's , im starting up a ...
Page: 1

Default New Server , Seeking experienced Knight Online scriptors (will get paid)

Hi there !! I'm currently looking for people who are experienced in the bottom category's , im starting up a KE/USKO mixed style farm/pk server kind of like PhoenixKO and Lost Soulz, it will be like KE and a mix of USKO with farming

i have dedicated servers at my house and hosting is not a problem,
    i want to work on the actual game itself and i need experienced people to help, you will get paid for what u do so please consider this an opportunity for some side money and experience.

Need people experienced in :
    C, C++, ASM, PHP, SQL, JS, CSS,XHTML, HTML,

If you want to help just msg me over forum and have "Private server help" as subject

any kind of experience having to-do with KO SQL and FILES please contact me as well

GOAL:
    To create an exciting, thrilling Unique Knight Online Server unlike what anyone has ever played, i want to bring out what KE and USKO was so good for, along time ago and put it into this server, so with your help we will make this happen.

Overall the Job isint hard , if you are interested please msg me over forums with "Private server Help" in subject or post here and i will contanct you , via forum or EMAIL.
    Last edited by HealZZ; 04-21-2011 at 01:20 PM.

Isengard

i got a friend that understand all of em and he made a server but doesnt have a dedi u want hes msn pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    i got a friend that understand all of em and he made a server but doesnt have a dedi u want hes msn pm me
    i can host server , my friend has about 3 servers at his house right now were hosting a site for a graphic design company but we can only host for games