Few mages looking for clan at ko4life server.

This is a discussion on Few mages looking for clan at ko4life server. within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Aight so me, makler and some other friends (would be 6 exactly) going to try out ko4life server (if it ...
Page: 1

Default Few mages looking for clan at ko4life server.

Aight so me, makler and some other friends (would be 6 exactly) going to try out ko4life server (if it ever goes up).

We'll be 6 mages so If you need those in clan, you have some csw plans (and they always include mages) or you just want 6 cool guys to play with, let me know - we all speak enlglish enough to comunicate etc.

Drop me a PM,
    Greetings!

Edit: Forgot to mention, if nothing big changes - we will be going Karus side!

soytuviejo2

yo yo its creed read the pm i wrote to u, and tell me what u think about that

Banned for scamming.

good to see some familiar names from pathos gonna be playing!

Hey Freestyler.. Me, VladDarco (Ninares), Andyy, FreakyBeaky and some others have been gathering old players from Beramus and Pathos. We stil got 10 spots open in the clan so if you guys wanna roll with us just let us know.
    The down side is that we are going Human (I know Makler doesnt like humans :P )

Costa / CAlliance Homepage • Portal to check out our forum... you need to register on the site to see KO Section.

^^

Yah would be cool to play with ggs from pathos again. If my mates accept to go hum side we'd like to play together as Costa members ;-)

kAUPPY

Was a priest called Peachie in ur clan once upon a time at Pathos, nice to see u again

heya Peachie, good to see some olds still here ;-)

Zarotan, I cant see anything after registration. Freestyler is the nick!

When you register in the up left corner there is a tag "Forum" , you click on it and the Forum will apear , the KO part of it is under the WoW .