Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; I thought that after Ionia, I would be done with KO for good, since I knew that I wasn't going ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default theReapers™ Recruiting

I thought that after Ionia, I would be done with KO for good, since I knew that I wasn't going to be joining any other new server that USKO releases as it is full of hackers and cheaters, but I was wrong. All I can say is that I'm pleased that an opportunity like this approaches, and I'm happy to say that I will be leading theReapers™ once again towards the top. As for me, I've around these forums for quite some time and I'm pretty sure most of you know me, but more into detail I have started playing KO ever since the first month of the release, playing a mage always. So it's been quite a few years of experience with the class. As for my leadership, I have led a few different clans, mostly under my primary clan name, theReapers™. Lately I led 3 clans on Ionia called Fatality with the variation of I's and L's, and I must say that it's the first and last time I lead more then one clan. We were still #1 on the server, but it just simply too much work, and it just doesn't feel as amazing as running just one clan, especially since the Ionia crew hadn't been anywhere to what my previous crew's were like. Simple reasoning why I run only 1 clan is because I know I can gather the best of the best in the clan, but not enough to fill up all 3, and also for those in the clan that aren't as pro, I have more time to concentrate on them and turn them to be as good as the rest of the clannies, instead of having to look out for a whole 90 other people. That's enough about our past experience, time to get to the real stuff. The way that it is when I'm clan leader is that I don't settle for anything else then being #1, therefore I assure you, with patience and good auditory skills from each clanny we will be #1 really quickly, and if not from the start. I'm telling you right now, if I as much have heard from someone that you've cheated/scammed/hacked before, you will be rejected right away, so for those of you out there that have played illegally before, don't even bother.

As for the clan applications, I'm being very picky at this point, as most of my past theReapers™ members will be accepted, but as for the new people that apply, I will give you a chance during the BETA run most likely, or accept some of you before time. Those that want a chance must apply as well, so I know who you are in game so I can see the way you play. Basically all I'm saying is don't get too disappointed if you don't get accepted right away, all I'm saying the BETA will be the best time for me to recruit the players that I think will make a difference and make the clan easily way ahead of everyone else.
    edit: Human clan. Also follow the format that is given when applying to the clan.

theReapers™ forums
    theReapers™ :: Index
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 12-25-2009 at 04:51 PM.

I hope you guys go human, good luck with the clan baba

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    I hope you guys go human, good luck with the clan baba
    Yes I forgot to include that, we are going human.

Just something for the people applying, I will wait about a day until I start replying to the applications, different reason being.

Banned

well i would like to be in the clan

i think ill go for rogue, and if u were reading the topic i made then u know my "history"

edit: does timezone matter?

Yo gay Boi remember if u buy a vent come to me first and i will hook u guys up.
    And secondly Ioina was sick BB

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    well i would like to be in the clan

i think ill go for rogue, and if u were reading the topic i made then u know my "history"

edit: does timezone matter?
    In a way yes, mostly due to the leveling as it will be hard to level,... but being in the European timezone wouldn't cause problems I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Yo gay Boi remember if u buy a vent come to me first and i will hook u guys up.
    And secondly Ioina was sick BB
    Ionia wasn't sick to be honest. As I said out of all the times I've ran my clans, even though we were still #1, I felt the crew wasn't anywhere close to what the previous ones I've led. But no matter, that's the past now, and yes I will be looking into vent prices, or if you got a good one for me for a ~30 man vent, tell me how much it is.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Good luck with recruitment

cant wait until server opens

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    In a way yes, mostly due to the leveling as it will be hard to level,... but being in the European timezone wouldn't cause problems I'm sure.
    well im from israel, GMT +2, is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    well im from israel, GMT +2, is it good?
    That would be just fine.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

That would be just fine.
    u have small balls

Banned

Im in and so is my brother.
    me as priest and my brother will be rogue \ warrior.

Ionia wasn't sick to be honest. As I said out of all the times I've ran my clans, even though we were still #1, I felt the crew wasn't anywhere close to what the previous ones I've led. But no matter, that's the past now, and yes I will be looking into vent prices, or if you got a good one for me for a ~30 man vent, tell me how much it is.
    yeahhh im still using the same vent we used back in ioina, its pretty sick and prices are the lowest i seen by a couple of bucks. 35 man vent is $9.95. Remember to pm me on msn once u want a vent or just come find me in my vent. To get the price dont buy the vent without talking to me first.

Like i said ioina was sick
    suck my dick

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    Im in and so is my brother.
    me as priest and my brother will be rogue \ warrior.
    I've deleted your post. It's partially my fault not stating in the 1st post that you must follow the format that is given on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    yeahhh im still using the same vent we used back in ioina, its pretty sick and prices are the lowest i seen by a couple of bucks. 35 man vent is $9.95. Remember to pm me on msn once u want a vent or just come find me in my vent. To get the price dont buy the vent without talking to me first.

Like i said ioina was sick
    suck my dick
    10$ for a 35 man vent sounds good, and I will message you when I get on msn about it.
    As for Ionia, don't boost, or else you really don't want me to start shit talking with all the things that have gone wrong , for some it was the best experience cause of might have been the first time they were in the best clan, but for me, having been leading #1 clans all the time, out of all times it was you know...

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM