Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Recruiting for GMR-Game ( Orc Side )

This is a discussion on Recruiting for GMR-Game ( Orc Side ) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hey guys , We've been looking for a good private server since a long period of time , Seems like ...
Page: 1

Default Recruiting for GMR-Game ( Orc Side )

Hey guys ,
    We've been looking for a good private server since a long period of time , Seems like we've got one with lots of potential. So, Me and some of my Friends had decided to give it a shot . The name of the server is " GMR-Game " , Server - Bar Street. as I've mentioned in " title " . It has got 0% lagg , active amount of users around with just one problem , Which is it lacks " English Players ".

But it wont be long , when the server might have a good english clan running there . I've been running a clan there with like 6 to 7 Users. It's an Exp /farm intensive server just like USKO . But its way easier than usko with features like " EXP- 3x times of Usko rate " . Farm is not so hard if you're a good farmer .
    Fragments , Gems , Chests are dropped while you mine in Moradan & EMC / Luff .

The server is using ACME And is Version 19xx. For further details about the server you can visit this post :-
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...mt-2-a-346632/

The Clan List till now is :-

Leader :- MyRandomStyLE / iBurNouT - Lv 71 / 64
    Assistant :- Juggernaut1 -Lv 76
    Assistant :- iEpic - Lv 80
    Member :- lPheonslyl - Lv 71
    Member :- PussyKurac - Lv 79
    Member :- JustPlaying - Lv 62
    Member :- Gannicus - Lv 51
    Member :- IISilentAssassinII - Lv 62
    Member :- IzNoGood - Lv 59
    Member :- Enkeiii - Lv 46
    Member :- Drugs - Lv 57
    Member :- CORONA - Lv 71
    Member :- TheHolyOne - Lv 35
    Member :- MacedonianLady Lv 46
    Member :- JamesPark3r Lv 50
    Member :- Moon
    Member :- ??

Clan List is Updated

Currently , We need some more active players so we can create our own exp party's instead of joining with other randoms . Moreover, We just got 1 priest in clan , So few priests + meles would be great . If anyone is interested , Comment here or Pm us in game .

Regards ,

James
    Last edited by james; 10-26-2014 at 04:18 AM.

james as i know, alot of English ppl was playing there and left only because they relaunch it maybe? tbh a Turkish server like this without 10 English players gonna suck.

English player count doesn't really matter for now , They've relaunched yea. But with relaunch all the bugs have been fixed . So its a good server to play right now .

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    English player count doesn't really matter for now , They've relaunched yea. But with relaunch all the bugs have been fixed . So its a good server to play right now .
    only because of the relaunch they failed, when people losing stuff they don't care from the bugs fixed, they care that they worked month'es for their items, and everything wasted for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    only because of the relaunch they failed, when people losing stuff they don't care from the bugs fixed, they care that they worked month'es for their items, and everything wasted for nothing.
    Still i'll give it a try since there is no other server running like this .

Still i'll give it a try since there is no other server running like this .
    knight online pro <3

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    knight online pro <3
    Knight online pro is just PK PK PK xD i prefer a bit of farm / Exp :P

++++++++++++++++++++++ still recruiting ( specialy priests / mages / rogues )

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Bring this madafakin post up

Still Recruiting

Downloading it will try to pm one of u gusy once im on

I'd not suggest playing on this server because of its admin, AkkuS, is just a money wh0re and doesn't care about his server, more and more Turkish players have been leaving the server for the last two weeks because of increasing amount of koxpers at exp and farm slots, GB bug(obtaining endless amount of GBs from Abyss Gems by abusing a bug). I'd suggest waiting on Knight Kingdom if you like this type of servers. If you check their forums, ko-gmr.com and see the topics that are made by leaving players and read what they say you'll have an idea. Also, one gold bar used to sell for 2,5 usd two weeks ago, now they're selling 21gb for 10 usd with endless stock. Also admins have started selling +8 unique items and iron sets for USD/TL on a market platform for GMR Game(check GMR Game Item Sat???).

I played for three weeks on this server and it started out amazingly well. Then the bugs and failed skills drove many people away from the game. If you value your time and money, pass onto something more serious and player-friendly.

Dint face any problems such that yet , K0xpers dont really matter for me , 2 hits for me and its still better than servers which shut down every "7 DAYS" and regarding that Market place , its run by corrupt users not admins , i can say that
    Last edited by james; 10-29-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    I'd not suggest playing on this server because of its admin, AkkuS, is just a money wh0re and doesn't care about his server, more and more Turkish players have been leaving the server for the last two weeks because of increasing amount of koxpers at exp and farm slots, GB bug(obtaining endless amount of GBs from Abyss Gems by abusing a bug). I'd suggest waiting on Knight Kingdom if you like this type of servers. If you check their forums, ko-gmr.com and see the topics that are made by leaving players and read what they say you'll have an idea. Also, one gold bar used to sell for 2,5 usd two weeks ago, now they're selling 21gb for 10 usd with endless stock. Also admins have started selling +8 unique items and iron sets for USD/TL on a market platform for GMR Game(check GMR Game Item Sat???).

I played for three weeks on this server and it started out amazingly well. Then the bugs and failed skills drove many people away from the game. If you value your time and money, pass onto something more serious and player-friendly.

That link you sent is showing its a forum for multiple games not only gmr game + its not even their forum...People sell items on all servers for real money so your point doesent prove anything.Some players did quit i agree,but some joined aswell.
    About knight kingdom,hmm they are much better,this is gonna be their 3rd re-lauch as i know,i donated 50$ on first and 2nd and what now i should say they r money thursty and scammers,not rly... W.e ,anyone whos willing to play this server join us at karus side,you wont regret it,its sooooo full of fun.

Dint face any problems such that yet , K0xpers dont really matter for me , 2 hits for me and its still better than servers which shut down every "7 DAYS" and regarding that Market place , its run by corrupt users not admins , i can say that
    I had played on their previous server which is still up(marina) and the same thing happened. The admin didn't care about the server and people kept on abusing bugs, turning their in-game items into real world currency and as this was going on, admins kept milking the users. When they realized they weren't making any more money, they advertised their up-coming server which is bar street. Now they're doing the same. They promised to fix the bugs and get things back on track but now admin puts his real life occupations as an excuse for not being able to fix everything that is ruining the game(He is a 23 yrs old student btw). He is well aware of the abyss gem->GB bug but all he did was remove monsters from Delos while mine still drops abyss gems.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    That link you sent is showing its a forum for multiple games not only gmr game + its not even their forum...People sell items on all servers for real money so your point doesent prove anything.Some players did quit i agree,but some joined aswell.
    About knight kingdom,hmm they are much better,this is gonna be their 3rd re-lauch as i know,i donated 50$ on first and 2nd and what now i should say they r money thursty and scammers,not rly... W.e ,anyone whos willing to play this server join us at karus side,you wont regret it,its sooooo full of fun.
    That link I sent is the middle-man company that has co-operation with the servers of which items they advertise and sell. Use google translate and browse "Knight PVP" category, you will see 4-5 private servers there and website adds a server marketplace page only if they an agreement with the server owners. And they're selling elite items that no one has ever seen in the game before such as Hell Breaker +8. There is no way of obtaining FT items on Bar Street. Chests do not drop them and there is no other way to get them. I'm sure you've never seen and Dark Vanes, DoL or even a god-damn ron's staff

But despite all these things, if you're having fun on Bar Street, good for you. It's an amazing server, it just has a really incompetent administration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast