Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Recruiting for GMR-Game ( Orc Side )

This is a discussion on Recruiting for GMR-Game ( Orc Side ) within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude I had played on their previous server which is still up(marina) and the same thing happened. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    I had played on their previous server which is still up(marina) and the same thing happened. The admin didn't care about the server and people kept on abusing bugs, turning their in-game items into real world currency and as this was going on, admins kept milking the users. When they realized they weren't making any more money, they advertised their up-coming server which is bar street. Now they're doing the same. They promised to fix the bugs and get things back on track but now admin puts his real life occupations as an excuse for not being able to fix everything that is ruining the game(He is a 23 yrs old student btw). He is well aware of the abyss gem->GB bug but all he did was remove monsters from Delos while mine still drops abyss gems.

That link I sent is the middle-man company that has co-operation with the servers of which items they advertise and sell. Use google translate and browse "Knight PVP" category, you will see 4-5 private servers there and website adds a server marketplace page only if they an agreement with the server owners. And they're selling elite items that no one has ever seen in the game before such as Hell Breaker +8. There is no way of obtaining FT items on Bar Street. Chests do not drop them and there is no other way to get them. I'm sure you've never seen and Dark Vanes, DoL or even a god-damn ron's staff

But despite all these things, if you're having fun on Bar Street, good for you. It's an amazing server, it just has a really incompetent administration.
    I agree with you totaly , We're playing this server only because it seems great

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    I had played on their previous server which is still up(marina) and the same thing happened. The admin didn't care about the server and people kept on abusing bugs, turning their in-game items into real world currency and as this was going on, admins kept milking the users. When they realized they weren't making any more money, they advertised their up-coming server which is bar street. Now they're doing the same. They promised to fix the bugs and get things back on track but now admin puts his real life occupations as an excuse for not being able to fix everything that is ruining the game(He is a 23 yrs old student btw). He is well aware of the abyss gem->GB bug but all he did was remove monsters from Delos while mine still drops abyss gems.

That link I sent is the middle-man company that has co-operation with the servers of which items they advertise and sell. Use google translate and browse "Knight PVP" category, you will see 4-5 private servers there and website adds a server marketplace page only if they an agreement with the server owners. And they're selling elite items that no one has ever seen in the game before such as Hell Breaker +8. There is no way of obtaining FT items on Bar Street. Chests do not drop them and there is no other way to get them. I'm sure you've never seen and Dark Vanes, DoL or even a god-damn ron's staff

But despite all these things, if you're having fun on Bar Street, good for you. It's an amazing server, it just has a really incompetent administration.
    You were right about abyss gem bugs ,since abyss gem is removed from mining also now...I just hope its not too late,i also hope i did not invest money for a server thats gonna go down soon...I pray for the admin to take things in his hands because if he think about long distance he could earn pretty much more money then in a 1-2 month forcing players to buy,and sell items that are not even in the DB (dropable in the game).I really think he could earn much more if he keep it up for months,first i was about to buy atleast a premium monthly but now i probably won`t if this shit keeps up...

how many people are you in clan ( active people pls)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12