Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree3Likes

Recruiting for PROFESSIONALKO [Opening 14/06/14]

This is a discussion on Recruiting for PROFESSIONALKO [Opening 14/06/14] within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello Folks, We've been waiting for Professionalko, new pv server that will open this incoming saturday. I know that is ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    181

    Cool Recruiting for PROFESSIONALKO [Opening 14/06/14]

    Hello Folks,

    We've been waiting for Professionalko, new pv server that will open this incoming saturday. I know that is gonna the best pv server so far, that's why we're currently looking for people willing to join our english clan. We have a fb group to organise most of the strategy at the begining of server, it would be better for the ones that wanna join us to apply to the fb group [https://www.facebook.com/groups/1425015944386501/]

    Requirements:

    - Must be able to log vent for PK (most neeeded)
    - Must be able to understand and speak English FLUENTLY.
    - Must be active
    - Must behave themselves and avoid causing useless drama.
    - Must be Ez going.


    ORC SIDE! CLAN NAME: EnchanteD.

    Updated Clan List:

    - Mirage [Archer]
    - SuperCamel [Mage]
    - SwatRat [Warrior]
    - Draven [Mage]
    - SpankingyourBanana [Rogue]
    - TuggingmyPanties [Priest]
    - Donash [Warrior]
    - DarkSeiya [Rogue]
    - Prankster [Priest]
    - HelloKitty [Warrior]
    - Azyroth [Warrior]
    - HealMachine [Priest]
    - TheDarkWar [Warrior]
    - ImWithStupid [Warrior]
    - lmWithStupid [Rogue]
    - Shady [Confused]
    - HAI2U [Assassin]

    Anyone willing to join send me or killingspree a pm here.

    Meet u ingame this sat!

    Cheerz
    Last edited by BloodyAssassin; 06-14-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

  2. #2
    KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Clan List Updated!,

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    ill join u guys
    speak english
    have ts
    many years playig ko
    warrior
    love playing with a friendly group of people
    BloodyAssassin likes this.

  4. #4
    KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    181

    Default

    +++++++++++++

  5. #5
    Member Shady77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hello !
    My name is Shady ...if u realy know who i am u can talk with HealMachine, i played with him a long time ago on many servers and i hope we still friends (p.s: I don't talk with like 1 year or 2 but nvm).

    I have a lot experiance on priest and warrior ! I previours server i was UnholyPriest or Shady or DaHacker !

    So i think i wanna play on warrior but i can change in priest i have time for that !
    If u need more information about me we can talk here !

    Thx and i hope i will be in ur team !

    Good luck

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady77 View Post
    Hello !
    My name is Shady ...if u realy know who i am u can talk with HealMachine, i played with him a long time ago on many servers and i hope we still friends (p.s: I don't talk with like 1 year or 2 but nvm).

    I have a lot experiance on priest and warrior ! I previours server i was UnholyPriest or Shady or DaHacker !

    So i think i wanna play on warrior but i can change in priest i have time for that !
    If u need more information about me we can talk here !

    Thx and i hope i will be in ur team !

    Good luck
    indeed we didnt talk for long long time! whats up with you? and bloody can i come also?
    BloodyAssassin likes this.

  7. #7
    Member Shady77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hahahaha ma men !

    I was so busy in this time and i can't play or talk with you..2 weeks ago i started again to play on some shit serv for know if i can play on GG server if i remember de combo etc.
    And now ? Here I am ... i coming here ( Profesional ) cuz i know the admins they are good..

    you ? how are you ? we have so much to talk ... 1 years or maybe 2 years....we need to talk much much much ! xD

    I'm happy cuz i find u here and i hope we will play like old times !

    Have a nice day bro !

  8. #8
    John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Add 2 more in the list,dunno names just yet.Rogue / Warrior.
    Was @ BazingaKO as Stilltrippin / ImWithStupid

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady77 View Post
    Hahahaha ma men !

    I was so busy in this time and i can't play or talk with you..2 weeks ago i started again to play on some shit serv for know if i can play on GG server if i remember de combo etc.
    And now ? Here I am ... i coming here ( Profesional ) cuz i know the admins they are good..

    you ? how are you ? we have so much to talk ... 1 years or maybe 2 years....we need to talk much much much ! xD

    I'm happy cuz i find u here and i hope we will play like old times !

    Have a nice day bro !
    Indeed we didnt talk so much :P

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    Add 2 more in the list,dunno names just yet.Rogue / Warrior.
    Was @ BazingaKO as Stilltrippin / ImWithStupid
    what about me my nigga?

  10. #10
    John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    what about me my nigga?
    What about you, nigga?(do i know you? :/)

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    What about you, nigga?(do i know you? :/)
    idk maybe? everyone know me as HealMachine

  12. #12
    John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    idk maybe? everyone know me as HealMachine
    Well not everyone i guess :P

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    Well not everyone i guess :P

    true :P well anyway, can i join?

  14. #14
    John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    true :P well anyway, can i join?
    You're confused,my post here was also asking for clan,maybe in a more aggressive way than usual lol.
    I was with most of them @ BazingaKO so..

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    You're confused,my post here was also asking for clan,maybe in a more aggressive way than usual lol.
    I was with most of them @ BazingaKO so..
    oh lol :P i will just wait bloody hehe xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:00 PM
  2. DLW / Adream clan recruit for more info look inside
    By MeisterShizzle in forum Ares
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 05:44 PM
  3. Recruiting for "Nm3" (Karus)
    By Zuttlan_Swe in forum Diez
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 07:42 PM
  4. Recruiting for Best Clan in Pathos
    By AthenSlayeR in forum Ares
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 05:27 AM
  5. Recruiting For a New clan in beramus/Elmo 65+
    By RIMSDH in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 08:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •