Recruting english players for apex ko

This is a discussion on Recruting english players for apex ko within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; i have been playing Ko for about 8 years and i can play 3 classes really well but would love ...
Page: 1

Default Recruting english players for apex ko

i have been playing Ko for about 8 years and i can play 3 classes really well but would love to have some attackers to my dbuffs it would be cool if you can speak english idc where you are from

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    i have been playing Ko for about 8 years and i can play 3 classes really well but would love to have some attackers to my dbuffs it would be cool if you can speak english idc where you are from
    do u know when it will be playable ?

Its still in alpha id say roughly a month or two depending on how many ppl participate in the beta to actually test known and unknown bugs and report all issues...twoey and aesteris are fast with fixing the bugs and issues they just need ppl to find them....the more ppl there to find them the faster the server (that we all want and are waiting for) will be up....

Ppl want this server to come up but barely are helping...i log the irc chat daily n no one is helping

everyone who want beta/ alpha testers must make reward system is the only true way to get for "work" (ppls are lazy )

e.g some kc-s or uniqs / scroll etc for report bug , btw i got on usko diamond ring from gm , in first year of ares when i repported bug .

btw when on usko ppls who got required lvl (higher level got more , like somethin for ppls 30-50 , something better for 50-60 and more for 60-70) on beta , get some on official ,
    Last edited by LADY; 12-28-2014 at 01:43 PM.

I'm not for certain but I thought he was doing that....not a huge benefit to official but something....

Nice Chris...ur gonna try making your own? If ur orc ill join u...if u go human I'll be ready to fight you

++++++++++++++